The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a rewatch of RHBH recently and I really think Yolanda's issues were more mental than physical and I think by the final series that she was in the show a lot of her symptoms were depression - particularly as her marriage was ending.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I did a rewatch of RHBH recently and I really think Yolanda's issues were more mental than physical and I think by the final series that she was in the show a lot of her symptoms were depression - particularly as her marriage was ending.
I did feel sorry for her when her marriage ended she seemed to really adore him and probably thought they’d grow old together. Isn’t his new wife only in her late thirties.

Reactions: 9
I did feel sorry for her when her marriage ended she seemed to really adore him and probably thought they’d grow old together. Isn’t his new wife only in her late thirties.
She's 36 and he's 71 :sick: I felt bad for Yolanda that she was cheated on and left for a much younger trophy wife

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I never knew he cheated on her or that it was with his new wife 😧, he’ll do the same to her.
Sorry that's just my guess. He thinks so highly of himself and was away a lot, just my guess if he wanted sex he would get it exactly when he wanted it. He was friends with his young wife since he mentored her on American Idol in the mid 2000s but their relationship didn't become official until a few years after he divorced Yolanda. I just thought it was a weird friendship and that something probably happened between them before they were publicly a couple

Reactions: 5
I feel bad for Yolanda and I think people are not understanding about chronic illness as some days you are fine the next day you crash so some of the comments from the girls disputing her illness because she's fine some days isnt fair however i will say she didnt help herself as she'd make overgeneralised comments like 'ive not walked in a year' 'ive not been able to read in a year' when she clearly had and on camera, think LVP pointed this out too as she'd organised the amsterdam trip and the game running round Bev Hills gave the clues for it yet she'd say stuff like 'ive been stuck in for 18 months with no brain function'

It seemed like David wasnt married for better or for worse either, when Yolanda had her breast implants out saying 'you have better tits now Ken' 🥴 i have quite a dark sense of humour and would find it funny from some men but considering how he spoke to people at times and how arrogant and controlling he came across it didnt sit well with me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
well if you watch it back Yolanda's marriage was fine until the lime disease worsened so I don't think she faked it he left her because she was sick, she cut her hair lost her implants and looked ill which impacted her marriage because her husband is a shallow piece of tit that only wants a trophy wife I'm sure had she not been ill they'd still be together - her daughters were becoming the worlds biggest models during this time and she was so proud and happy I don't think there was space for depression tbh I think the lime disease ended her marriage

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Im finally all caught up with BH and ive finally seen the light re Kyle. I used to think she was alright and liked her. This season her 2 faceness has been so obvious to me, i will have to rewatch the past seasons with this new view.

In regards to erika.. what a horrible woman. Its so obvious she is guilty with her pathetic acting and stories.

I really like Garcelle, it makes me sad she doesnt feel included in the group.. and that the ladies arent really doing anything to change that!

Reactions: 16
Kyle came off as a two faced cow, her and her husband are two of the biggest social climbers ever and I think they’d step over anyone to do so.

Reactions: 12
She's 36 and he's 71 :sick: I felt bad for Yolanda that she was cheated on and left for a much younger trophy wife
totally not s surprise though, it was so obvious he always just wanteda good looking wife who would pander to his ego, remember when she made that kind of erotic photo book for him? she was going on about how it was basically her job to stay attractive for him. I think her lyme thing was a desperate attempt tp keep him when she already knew he was cheating as she hoped he wouldn;t want to make himself look bad leaving a sick wife, of course she was wrong

Erika must have dug up her 80's prom dresses to reuse for this reunion, she must be hard up after all
all of their outfits look ugly and cheap here imo

Reactions: 13
Just catching up on Potomac and I am laughing so hard at Wendy saying Eddie looks like Idris Elba 😂 he's cute but come on girl, Idris?! No!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am watching Potomac for the first time and have got to S5- I don’t agree with violence at all but god, Candiace is so unlikeable

Reactions: 10
David Foster is an egotistical, misogynistic piece of tit. Their dinner parties were all him playing his music. Whilst Yolanda was in her prime she suited him then she got ill and he lost interest. She was 100% more invested in that relationship than he ever was. Their house was by far the best one in the entire show.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.