Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
David Foster is an egotistical, misogynistic piece of shit. Their dinner parties were all him playing his music. Whilst Yolanda was in her prime she suited him then she got ill and he lost interest. She was 100% more invested in that relationship than he ever was. Their house was by far the best one in the entire show.

Reactions: 24

SunnyKat

VIP Member
BH last night - Erika "look at my life" what am I supposed to be looking at Erika? You eating caviar pie at Kathy Hilton's house, wearing head to toe designer clothing, crying 2 perfect tears that barely ruin your makeup done by your 40k a month glam squad? What are the victims eating? Where are they shopping while they wait for their money that you are spending? She disgusts me. Gaslighting everyone, bullying and playing victim. Everything PK said about her was 100% right

Who is Crystal and why does she speak? Her mean girls thing is boring

Dorit is desperate to get a story that she's trying to make one with Garcelle. Won't miss her when she's gone next season

Kyle wants to be LVP so badly but her shit stirring is pathetic and obvious. Sutton was right, she's a "friend". Every 2 minutes she was trying to say something to deflect off herself and throw Sutton under the bus. Garcelle burned her bad when she brought up the way Kyle dealt with the charity thing last reunion

Loving Sutton standing up for herself and saying the other women are scared of Erika and are using her to ask what they all want to know. She just needs to cry a little less

I really missed Kathy last night 😢

• Heart

Anne1448

VIP Member
In my opinion I strongly believe that she was aware of the situation and organised the divorce with Tom.

Otherwise she would have been testifying against him. Also, she wouldn't block the victims' queries. The lawyers of the victims asked her several times to show the bank statement of her LLC and accept to transfer them funds. However she refused EVERY SINGLE TIME.

If my ex-husband stole from his clients you bet that I would be the first to testify against him. Yet, she isn't saying a word against Tom and is only talking about the victims when someone else is bringing it up. She is also gaslighting the cast members a lot by twisting their words, threatening them and scaring them. This is not the behaviour of someone who wants to seek justice for victims but a manipulator.

• Heart

Marylou

VIP Member
I'm up to date with RHOBH and feel it should be renamed The Erika Jayne show. What a horrible, spiteful, mean, vicious, hateful bitch!! I was cringing with embarrassment watching her "act" during Kathy's dinner party. OMG she needs her own thread.

Dorit calling PJ baby and bubba 🤮🤮🤮🤮 I did lol when he was eating and practically ignoring her when she went on a tangent about her new line of wedding dresses.
I skipped through the Kyle and Mauritius staged anniversary dinner date. I used to like Kyle but saw her true colours during the LVP saga.

Sutton is a breath of fresh air and the only one of them with class and manners. I can take or leave Garcelle and Crystal is just boring.

Reactions: 23

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I can't believe this series of NY is nearing the end and the only things memorable have been Ramona's privileged attitude, Luann thinking she's a serious singer, Sonja wants a man and another drink, Leah is desperate to be seen as relevant and Eboni has a personality that sucks the fun out of every occasion.
It's very much Ramona, Luann VS Eboni, Leah with Sonja flip flopping to whoever is pouring her vodka.

Reactions: 22

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Funny some of you are watching NJ again, I've been watching BH from the start again. I'm up to season 3 where Taylor cries at David playing at the piano and Yolanda says she wants to stay with him for longer than all previous other wives 😂. I also didn't realise how often she said 'my love'.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Ooh what’s gone on here then?!

View attachment 776765
Seriously Lisa Rinna is so full of Shit …. Sutton clearly explained she bought a table and invited Harry Hamlin and his wife , at $10k a ticket revising money for charity you don’t just get to go for free 🤷🏼‍♀️ . They sat at Sutton’s table , who does she think paid for it , they certainly wouldn’t have been invited by Elton , not A list enough to attract others . Lisa Rinna is 100% a vile nasty bully , I hope they drop her next season

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Anne1448

VIP Member
I decided to catch up with Beverly Hills and it really is the Erika show. They can't spend a single evening without talking about her. When Sonja was going through her bankruptcy the other girls moved on and showed other things. But the BH cast really has nothing to offer.

Lisa, Kyle and Dorit need to go. It is so upsetting to see them being fake and throwing Sutton under the bus while they say the exact same things when Erika isn't there. I mean, they spent a whole dinner with their husbands making fun of Erika. While Sutton had to apologise for 10 episodes because she wanted to make sure that she wouldn't be in trouble. It really reminded me of the way they treated Yolanda.

Also, God bless Garcelle for standing up for herself because I would have slapped Dorit a long time ago. Calling Garcelle a bully because she makes jokes at her even though she and the other girls do the EXACT same thing is the act of a bully. She had no problem when Erika insulted and threatened Sutton, she was silent when they all went against Denise, she pretended to be a victim of LVP during puppygate. Garcelle is so patient and compassionate. If it was me she would have left my house with a massive mark on her cheek.

Bravo really need to shake the whole cast. How is it that PK and Mauricio are doing more for the show in one scene than Dorit, Lisa and Kyle? At this point I wouldn't mind bringing the husbands full-time.

Reactions: 20

Lh1988

517AD405-4F34-4611-921E-596DBF37AB01.png

I saw this comment on a video catch up - basically insinuating Erika was given advice to dress innocent and angelic rather then her usual raunchy image. Which does make sense, considering.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

SunnyKat

VIP Member
God just watched Beverly Hills. Its coming across so scripted. Erica has been watching too many soap operas. Her acting is so embarrassing 🙈
She's like an angry robot that sheds the perfect 2 tears. I'm sick of the Erika show. What did she get so mad at Dorit for? The way she flips out on people is so ridiculous! Her acting is horrible, maybe she should have spent some of that $25 mill on lessons. Kyle is such a shit disturber. If she was really Erika's friend, and saw how upset her "friend" already was, she would not have tried to make it worse by bringing up more. Erika saying Sutton is lucky anyone knows who she is was hilarious. Same for you Erika. If it wasn't for BH, no one would know who you are. I love that Sutton is standing up for herself.

Rinna needs to have those badly done lips sewn shut. Died laughing when Dorit said she was "in her element" at Kathy's fancy party. Give it up Dorit, you're no one from Connecticut. Go spend PK's money and drop the bad fake British accent.

Kathy is still the best!! I want to be invited to her house for dinner! She's hilarious "I'm not an octopus!" "I'm a fluffer" I loved how she shut down Dorit but unfortunately drunk Rinna found a way to ruin her dinner party. Love the looks Kathy gives. I would have rather listened to more of Kathy's one liners than watch Erika lie again

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
Getting so bored with BH this season 😴 I also really don't like Sutton I feel like she's makes a bigger deal out of things than what is needed
I think sadly Sutton could be proved right and quite savvy…because I’m sorry Erika saying “I want to know where that money is” ….you spent it honey. You literally wrote a song about spending it.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Can't wait for the BH reunion, Erika and Andy apparently going head to head

I miss the LVP years I really liked her

Dorit is a nobsack, he voice is like fingernails down a blackboard

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Did a rewatch of RHOBH recently and cannot get over the scene where all of Kyle's daughters are crying when getting their ears pierced.

• Haha

Marylou

VIP Member
Erika's ugly personality is starting to show on her face. What a horrible excuse for a human being, her behaviour and words towards Sutton were despicable and I really hope karma catches up with her. On another note, Vile Kyle has shown her true colours even more this season and she's been an epic shit stirrer.

Reactions: 18

Ellen

Chatty Member
Sutton is the only one being straight to Erika’s face, and the others only scapegoat Sutton because she’s not doing it in the way they want a d if Erika is screaming at her, she won’t scream at them and they need someone to be the seasons take down.

I can not stand Kyle. Dorit is deluded if she thinks Erika won’t see what she’s been saying 😂😂

Reactions: 17

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I just finished the last episode of BH and I am at the stage where I hate this franchise again.

All the women (except Rinna) said that they did not believe Erika's story. But when she was sitting in front of them they all lied and threw Sutton under the bus. I do not mind Rinna not asking questions HOWEVER she has no business telling others what they can or can not ask.

Also, the fact that it took Garcelle acknowledging the victims for Erika to say it drove me crazy. There are 13 episodes now and she only talked about the victims once.

I sincerely hope that all this footage will be used against her and she'll end up in jail.
Not surprised that they backed down when Erika was in front of them. The one I felt really threw Sutton under the bus was Dorit and I was so proud of Sutton for confronting her! Kyle looked like a deer caught in headlights and it made me wonder if she got cold feet in front of Erika because of how confronting LVP worked out?

I hate Rinna. Now she's acting high and mighty after what she did to Denise? She didn't think for one second that her friend might not have wanted her husband to find out and that's why she lied? She was on that like a pit bull with a bone and now she has a halo over her head with Erika :sick: 100% agreed she had no right to be telling the others what they can and cannot ask.

Erika only acknowledging the victims in episode 13 after Garcelle brought them up shows how vile she is. Along with her trying to blame Tom's mental health on why he would do it. Sicking. I hope she spends the rest of her life behind bars

I love Kathy for saying "it's good practice" 🤣🤣🤣 an amazing jab at Erika

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
well if you watch it back Yolanda's marriage was fine until the lime disease worsened so I don't think she faked it he left her because she was sick, she cut her hair lost her implants and looked ill which impacted her marriage because her husband is a shallow piece of shit that only wants a trophy wife I'm sure had she not been ill they'd still be together - her daughters were becoming the worlds biggest models during this time and she was so proud and happy I don't think there was space for depression tbh I think the lime disease ended her marriage

• Sad