The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe this series of NY is nearing the end and the only things memorable have been Ramona's privileged attitude, Luann thinking she's a serious singer, Sonja wants a man and another drink, Leah is desperate to be seen as relevant and Eboni has a personality that sucks the fun out of every occasion.
It's very much Ramona, Luann VS Eboni, Leah with Sonja flip flopping to whoever is pouring her vodka.

Reactions: 22
Kicking it off, RHOBH fans…this did not age well!
I don't give too much credit to things like that - how many people have we all known of in life that act like everything is 'hunky dory' in their relationships until it suddenly isn't & it's all over. People present an image to the world but it doesn't mean that's what's really going on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 2
watching NJ on itvbe as usual, Joe is just awful, he is so mean to Gia

Reactions: 4
watching NJ on itvbe as usual, Joe is just awful, he is so mean to Gia
He is just a horrible nasty man!!
Will have to catch up with NY later, isn't it the one where Sonja gets really drunk?

Reactions: 3
He is just a horrible nasty man!!
Will have to catch up with NY later, isn't it the one where Sonja gets really drunk?
He is just awful, it is so obviously how much her brother hates hin as well (unsurprisingly) I'm watching now, she is watching Luanne at her cabaret rehearsal, very much looks like she is on something...

Oh is this the latest series ?
no it is the one where teresa has just got out of prison, I don't have hayu or anything though so i am very behind

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.