The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dorit has been trying to act tough with Garcelle last few episodes but Garcelle shuts her down quick. I'm sure that had to have come up at the reunion. Garcelle got her good last night "good for you" she said it so fast and with such an "I couldn't give a F" look. I love Garcelle!

I also have to state my love for Kathy again. I want her to have her own show!
Kathy needs to come in as a full housewife but I can't imagine that she will. I would absolutely LOVE her to have her own show, she's TV gold!

Reactions: 10
PK and Mauricio stole the show for me! their honesty was so bleeping funny, pk saying "he's a lawyer not a footballer but yeah fix the ankle and forget the brain" LMAO
They absolutely stole it for me too. That line was amazing 😂 They also made their wives look incredibly stupid for buying Erika's BS which I also loved

Kathy needs to come in as a full housewife but I can't imagine that she will. I would absolutely LOVE her to have her own show, she's TV gold!
When I watch Kathy she looks like she is really enjoying being on the show and the response fans have to her. I'm hoping I'm right and she does come back! Her own show would be amazing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm struggling with BH. Erika sounds so robotic and I'm not believing the recent tales. These stories always come out after she's been a witch.
Hearing PK and Mauricio was good. It was surprising to see a clear and interesting conversation at a dinner table with no tantrums or tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm struggling with BH. Erika sounds so robotic and I'm not believing the recent tales. These stories always come out after she's been a witch.
Hearing PK and Mauricio was good. It was surprising to see a clear and interesting conversation at a dinner table with no tantrums or tears.
Every week her stories just get more unbelievable. Best comment I've seen on IG is that her family needs to stop driving (2 car flip stories 😅 ) Preview for next week there's an edited version of the car flip story :rolleyes:

It was nice to see some glamour back. Dorit's set up for the party looked good. I like the designs, but she seemed to be defending that they are HER designs a little too hard! And how many times does someone have to say she talks too much before she hears them saying she talks too much? Garcelle has said it to her face 20 times and still last night she says "just tell me to my face if you think I talk too much" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Ten minutes into RHOBH and I don’t know if it’s the WAY she’s speaking or WHAT she’s saying but Erika literally sounds like shes making this burglar/surgery/car flip story up

• Wow
Erika is absolutely full of tit. I know Rinna is a tit stirrer but I don’t understand why both her and her husband is so supportive of EJ.

I found thia thread on Reddit that explainsthe timeline of Erika and Tom Girardi. And it also highlights how often EJ lies! And yet she insists she always speaks the truth.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What I don’t get is the fact Erika said her son lives in Pasadena. Then said her sons car flipped in Pasadena when it was snowing??? There’s one in California and one in Texas and neither had snow that winter?? I feel like Everytime she gets into an altercation she just makes tit up so everyone feels sorry for her

*editing because just noticed something else!!
kyle questioned her about snow in Pasadena and then Erika goes oh he lives further north???

she can never get her story straight can she

Reactions: 15
Rinna is saying on watch what happens live that erica phoned her right after the latest accident tale happened. I think rinna would say anything at all to back erika 🙄

Rinna is saying on watch what happens live that erica phoned her right after the latest accident tale happened. I think rinna would say anything at all to back erika 🙄
So why was she acting so surprised when they were talking about it🤷🏼‍♀️ Erika is full of caca and Rinna too, i feel they're being very mean to Garcelle.
Kyle seems to be a massive tit stirrer this season (probably always) pushing Sutton and Garcelle to talk about their issues and yet only being honest when in her confessionals?

I’m beginning to think Erikas given Rinna some of the stolen cash, there got to be a reason Rinna is backing her so massively.
Unless she’s worried that if she turns on her then Erika will mention the extremely odd Harry rape story.
Rinna’s got tit to hide, and Erika might know too much.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
it was a jump off from the simple life (her daughters show) but it didn't do well
Ah this is why I never watched it. Couldn't stand the simple life. I never understood Paris' popularity. I found the dumb girl act extremely annoying

Reactions: 7
I’m beginning to think Erikas given Rinna some of the stolen cash, there got to be a reason Rinna is backing her so massively.
Unless she’s worried that if she turns on her then Erika will mention the extremely odd Harry rape story.
This is my theory too. There's got to be a reason or something big behind her silence.

If you noticed she is also not doing the after shows on YouTube unlike the rest of the cast. Only Erika and her are not doing it. Which rings additional bells.

I saw on Instagram that her beauty company was marked as a beneficiary of Erika's money. A few thousands. This might explain why she isn't talking much.

I seriously can't wait for the reunion. The last time I was that excited was when Yolanda was facing all the members regarding Mundschausen syndrome.

• Wow
  • Haha
Speaking of Yolanda do we think she was faking her illness, wasn’t their theory going around that she did all that to keep David around as she knew the marriage was dwindling. It’s very hard to tell though she did go through getting her implants removed. I use to find her extremely smug over her marriage to David “my king” Foster.

Reactions: 5
Speaking of Yolanda do we think she was faking her illness, wasn’t their theory going around that she did all that to keep David around as she knew the marriage was dwindling. It’s very hard to tell though she did go through getting her implants removed. I use to find her extremely smug over her marriage to David “my king” Foster.
Never really saw anything about Yolanda after she left RHOBH so I don't know if she continued talking about having lyme disease. I think she moved to a farm in Pennsylvania. He was extremely controlling, maybe she did go to extremes to keep him. You weren't allowed to speak in his house unless he gave you permission. The dinner party at their house was :oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: 8
I thought people had said previously that they're in business together (can't remember if this was suspected or confirmed) & that's why she's keeping schtum. Did someone maybe say Erika invested in rinnas lip line?

I think she'd have been mental to fake it because life seemed pretty good, no idea re rumours of marriage dwindling & if it was maybe she felt he wouldn't leave her if unwell, seeing them together on the show you'd think she'd have had more chance of keeping him by being fit & healthy & beautiful as she was at her prime. Though if she genuinely had Munchausens it's a mental health/psychological issue so logic wouldn't necessarily control your decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought people had said previously that they're in business together (can't remember if this was suspected or confirmed) & that's why she's keeping schtum. Did someone maybe say Erika invested in rinnas lip line?

I think she'd have been mental to fake it because life seemed pretty good, no idea re rumours of marriage dwindling & if it was maybe she felt he wouldn't leave her if unwell, seeing them together on the show you'd think she'd have had more chance of keeping him by being fit & healthy & beautiful as she was at her prime. Though if she genuinely had Munchausens it's a mental health/psychological issue so logic wouldn't necessarily control your decisions.
So many rumors about Rinna and Erika and involvement in each others businesses. I've seen things get shut down by them. There's definitely something between them whether it's money or Erika has something on Rinna. Court cases take years and I really hope someone uncovers something solid about them soon!

You have a really good point that Yolanda had a better chance of keeping David when she was healthy. He wanted her by his side for everything. He's just a douchebag

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.