The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it fascinating that crooks such as Jen, Erika and PK went on a TV show knowing that they have financial or legal troubles. Do they think that it was never going to be brought up?

Reactions: 16
I find it fascinating that crooks such as Jen, Erika and PK went on a TV show knowing that they have financial or legal troubles. Do they think that it was never going to be brought up?
Teresa and Joe too

Reactions: 6
People like them think they are smarter than everyone and won't get caught

Reactions: 3
We now have Amazon prime which includes tv , all episodes of HW are available there . I think it’s £7.99 a month for prime delivery including tv . I used to have hayu aswell until I realised 🤦🏽‍♀️ Also get all below deck etc 😎
Oh really, that's interesting. We've had Prime TV for ages but I barely watch anything on it. Might swap over as the Hayu interface on my telly is absolutely tit. Do they update new episodes as quickly as they appear on Hayu e.g. the day after they're broadcast?

Reactions: 2
Oh really, that's interesting. We've had Prime TV for ages but I barely watch anything on it. Might swap over as the Hayu interface on my telly is absolutely tit. Do they update new episodes as quickly as they appear on Hayu e.g. the day after they're broadcast?
They do , the full channel is available through Amazon

Reactions: 3
🤔 that’s strange , we have Amazon prime £7.99 a month which gives us Amazon tv which includes Hayu
I just checked my prime too - it’s not included, I think you either have a glitch or are paying for it and not realising!

Reactions: 9
Yeah it’s not free it’s a channel you have to pay for but it’s way better using it through Amazon there’s less glitches

Reactions: 2
I pay for Hayu but through Amazon, I can't get on with the Hayu interface at all, and it didn't work well via Now TV either but I never have any problems accessing Hayu via Amazon. You may be paying for it without realising though!

Reactions: 4
Oh ok I get it, previous comments I read as though people were saying Hayu was free if they have Amazon Prime 😃🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Anyone caught up on BH? I do not want to give anything away. I think it's worth a watch. Erika's stories get more and more crazy! So many comments about the episode but I don't want to spoil anything

Reactions: 11
Anyone caught up on BH? I do not want to give anything away. I think it's worth a watch. Erika's stories get more and more crazy! So many comments about the episode but I don't want to spoil anything
Yes, I'm up to date! According to DeuxMoi the reunion is going to be gooooooooood

Reactions: 4
Yes, I'm up to date! According to DeuxMoi the reunion is going to be gooooooooood
I saw Andy say that Erika answers everything and Rinna and Garcelle went at each other hard. I couldn't imagine the reunion not being good!

Erika tweeted "felt great watching this 😔" with pictures of PK, Dorit, Mo and Kyle laughing at her story.

Reactions: 6
I saw Andy say that Erika answers everything and Rinna and Garcelle went at each other hard. I couldn't imagine the reunion not being good!

Erika tweeted "felt great watching this 😔" with pictures of PK, Dorit, Mo and Kyle laughing at her story.
Dorit is involved in some sort of altercation too (not physical though as far as I know)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Dorit is involved in some sort of altercation too (not physical though as far as I know)
Dorit has been trying to act tough with Garcelle last few episodes but Garcelle shuts her down quick. I'm sure that had to have come up at the reunion. Garcelle got her good last night "good for you" she said it so fast and with such an "I couldn't give a F" look. I love Garcelle!

I also have to state my love for Kathy again. I want her to have her own show!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

PK and Mauricio stole the show for me! their honesty was so bleeping funny, pk saying "he's a lawyer not a footballer but yeah fix the ankle and forget the brain" LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.