The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if I'll bother with SL, I'll read the comments on here to see if it's worth it,but it'll probably turn into the Jen show, like BH and Erika.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if I'll bother with SL, I'll read the comments on here to see if it's worth it,but it'll probably turn into the Jen show, like BH and Erika.
I will definitely be watching, even if it is the Jen show , if what has been said is correctly she deserves everything that’s coming to her and the fact she stayed filming shows she believes her own hype … definitely going to be a car crash 😎

Reactions: 7
I get what you mean but I loved season 1 so much I just have to stick to it I also need to find out the truth about Marys crazy church which will be revealed this season can't wait! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See so many people on here talk about Salt Lake City, Vancouver and Potomac. I’m looking for a new series to binge so what would you guys recommend to go with first?

Reactions: 1
See so many people on here talk about Salt Lake City, Vancouver and Potomac. I’m looking for a new series to binge so what would you guys recommend to go with first?
Definately Vancouver, it's only 2 seasons, but it's great!
Then try Potomac.

Reactions: 5
Potomac! Its so underrated

Reactions: 5
I think they still have enough drama between themselves for it not to be all about the Jen legal drama like BH is all about the Erika shitshow. I watched S2 Ep 1 and I liked it and what's coming up looked good to me. Jen is the cause of most of the drama on SLC, but it's not just her arrest. I think it's worth watching

Reactions: 2
salt lake city or Potomac but Potomac takes a while to get good salt lake city is good from the get go

Reactions: 2
I get what you mean but I loved season 1 so much I just have to stick to it I also need to find out the truth about Marys crazy church which will be revealed this season can't wait! LOL
I want to know about Mary's Church too! I think I'll be more invested in Mary than Jen.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.