The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the old OC cast! Does anyone follow Gretchen on Instagram? It’s good compensation for the show, in a car crash kind of way 🤣 she’s still with Slade and now has a toddler daughter who she’s desperately trying to turn into a mini her but she’s so OTT and cringeworthy!
Loved Gretchen, pay to have her back at least she is more realistic with her body and her finances.

Reactions: 5
yeah and his weird conspiracy theories about health/being stalked by the CIA or whatever it was. He seems like a nutcase
I had to laugh at that bit hahahah but that time when he threatened to crush her hand, before I actually saw the ep I was like 😱 but she was actually just as bad, literally pulling him up by force and dragging him away, I don’t think he meant it like it came out…

Reactions: 2
I had to laugh at that bit hahahah but that time when he threatened to crush her hand, before I actually saw the ep I was like 😱 but she was actually just as bad, literally pulling him up by force and dragging him away, I don’t think he meant it like it came out…
I didn't like either of them tbh. That thing about her daughter is really odd. I did find it weird how Denise seemed quite strict with things like dating but then openly talked about her own sex life and going to strip clubs etc

Reactions: 7
What’s everyone’s opinions on Ashley from Potomac? I find her sweet from watching her Instagram stories. (Un)fortunately I caught up on Potomac 1-5 fairly quickly so I can’t really remember how much she was in involved with the dramas and obviously there’s creepy Michael 🤣
Ashley us MESSY! She loves to stir the pot. I do like her tho 😂

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think Charlie Sheen was allowed round his children unsupervised? That was the excuse given when Brooke Mueller last went to rehab for why he couldn’t take his twins in, poor Brookes parents are so elderly, and can’t really cope with them…..he’s an absolute piece of tit.

Reactions: 5
I'm up to date with RHOBH and feel it should be renamed The Erika Jayne show. What a horrible, spiteful, mean, vicious, hateful witch!! I was cringing with embarrassment watching her "act" during Kathy's dinner party. OMG she needs her own thread.

Dorit calling PJ baby and bubba 🤮🤮🤮🤮 I did lol when he was eating and practically ignoring her when she went on a tangent about her new line of wedding dresses.
I skipped through the Kyle and Mauritius staged anniversary dinner date. I used to like Kyle but saw her true colours during the LVP saga.

Sutton is a breath of fresh air and the only one of them with class and manners. I can take or leave Garcelle and Crystal is just boring.

Reactions: 23
Finally caught up on BH. PK is the voice of reason, who would have thought? 😂

I cannot believe Erika's behaviour towards Sutton. I'm not surprised Sutton is so pissed off she's taking all the blame for something nearly all the other wives have said or agreed with. Erika really showed herself up at that dinner at Kathy's house. Everyone else sitting there mute. Poor Sutton.

Idk wtf Erika is talking about now with the burglary and Tom 🥴

Anyway now I've got 4 weeks worth of Potomac to catch up on 🙃

Reactions: 14
Real Housewives of Durban - please can someone explain what exactly was the elephant in the room or do I have to sit through another episode? She made a big song and dance about her dinner party table and the flowers and they sat there with plastic water bottles!
The elephant was Nongu has a child with Ayana's now deceased husband. They knew of each other but had never met before. That dinner party was their first meeting apparently.

I'm rewatching Vancouver, Jody is really awful ( but I kinda like it!) but I'd forgotten how bad Ronnie was, another nasty drunk!

• Haha
I'm rewatching Vancouver, Jody is really awful ( but I kinda like it!) but I'd forgotten how bad Ronnie was, another nasty drunk!
It was Ronnie's facial expressions that used to get me, her eyes would glaze over and you knew she was angry but the rest of her face was frozen by botox.

• Haha
Thanks Porkiepies. Without subtitles I struggle to keep track of what’s going on. It’s not helped by them slipping into using 2 languages. I’m not sure if it’s worth continuing with it.

Looks like season 2 ep 1 of SLC is on hayu today.

It was Ronnie's facial expressions that used to get me, her eyes would glaze over and you knew she was angry but the rest of her face was frozen by botox.
everyone in that series was just hilarious, remember the one who was always going on about being a gold digger ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Thanks Porkiepies. Without subtitles I struggle to keep track of what’s going on. It’s not helped by them slipping into using 2 languages. I’m not sure if it’s worth continuing with it.

Looks like season 2 ep 1 of SLC is on hayu today.
I nearly gave up but I've got to episode 5 and it's a slow burner. I think I'm more interested in their fashions and the interiors.

everyone in that series was just hilarious, remember the one who was always going on about being a gold digger ? :ROFLMAO:
Ah I think she sells used cars now 😂 Llouia sells cars, Christina is out of the public eye after being arrested for assault.

Last edited:
  • Haha
salt lake city is my new fave! I can't believe the cameras caught Jen being tracked down by the FBI! bleeping insane

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.