The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's true, they got slicker and more boring. I enjoyed the days of Gretchen pretending she wasn't a golddigger, and Tamra telling Simon she wanted a divorce in the back of the limo. The early series of most of them are better than the new ones.
That bloody Kelly Dodd I can't bare her, she is vile.
I miss the old OC cast! Does anyone follow Gretchen on Instagram? It’s good compensation for the show, in a car crash kind of way 🤣 she’s still with Slade and now has a toddler daughter who she’s desperately trying to turn into a mini her but she’s so OTT and cringeworthy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch the New York housewives unseen bits episode? It was hilarious! It made up for the very average series they had even though I think I’m in the minority that still enjoyed it.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch the New York housewives unseen bits episode? It was hilarious! It made up for the very average series they had even though I think I’m in the minority that still enjoyed it.
Hi, good to see you, hope you and bubs are well!
I'm one who hasn't enjoyed NY, there's been bits which were ok, but feels so different compared to previous season!
Didn't realise there's unseen ep, thought it would be reunion! I'll give it a watch later!

the last episode just proved how manipulative Kyle really is she defo helps the producers! Kyle throws rocks and hides her hands

I've just watched the new NY unseen bits, I think sonjay should have her own series about her and her interns, I think it would be hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think NY seriously suffered from a lack of places open due to the pandemic. We love the glamour of the girls bouncing around Manhattan - and that just want possible this past year. Add in Ebony trying too hard and Leah continuing to be unbearable, and we got a tit season. Hopefully with the addition of more Bershan (NY works best with a bigger cast) and NY opening up, things will look better next season. Tinsley does not need to come back, she brings duck all.

I miss the old OC cast! Does anyone follow Gretchen on Instagram? It’s good compensation for the show, in a car crash kind of way 🤣 she’s still with Slade and now has a toddler daughter who she’s desperately trying to turn into a mini her but she’s so OTT and cringeworthy!
Gretchen needs to step away from the facetune 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think NY seriously suffered from a lack of places open due to the pandemic. We love the glamour of the girls bouncing around Manhattan - and that just want possible this past year. Add in Ebony trying too hard and Leah continuing to be unbearable, and we got a tit season. Hopefully with the addition of more Bershan (NY works best with a bigger cast) and NY opening up, things will look better next season. Tinsley does not need to come back, she brings duck all.
I agree the pandemic has had an effect on the series, but the ladies having absolutely nothing going on in their lives was a big factor this season. The other cities that I watch managed to still have fun trips and fancy dinners (BH, NJ and Atlanta). The producers of NY need to go back to finding housewives that are like Sonja, Ramona and Lu and not downtown millennials like Leah. Tinsley grew up in, and lives the same lifestyle as the OG's but she has no personality and just cries looking for a husband and babies. Totally agree she needs not come back!

I agree the pandemic has had an effect on the series, but the ladies having absolutely nothing going on in their lives was a big factor this season. The other cities that I watch managed to still have fun trips and fancy dinners (BH, NJ and Atlanta). The producers of NY need to go back to finding housewives that are like Sonja, Ramona and Lu and not downtown millennials like Leah. Tinsley grew up in, and lives the same lifestyle as the OG's but she has no personality and just cries looking for a husband and babies. Totally agree she needs not come back!
yeh I agree, I initially thought oc was boring just because of the pandemic but even without that it would have been dull just for the boring people. is the ny unseen thing on itvbe?

I enjoyed it and have watched from the very beginning ! Sonja saying she ate mouldy stuff, lol.

• Haha
Does the unseen bits ep of NY mean there's no reunion episode?
They haven't filmed the reunion yet. I think I saw on IG that it's supposed to film at the end of the month? Can't wait for it to happen to find out why it took so long to do!

They haven't filmed the reunion yet. I think I saw on IG that it's supposed to film at the end of the month? Can't wait for it to happen to find out why it took so long to do!
There was a rumour going round that Eboni is trying to pull lots of strings behind the scenes and that’s why it was delayed.

I like Leah actually but I used to listen to her podcast before she was a HW so maybe I’m biased. This season did feel a bit too preachy for me. I’m all for educating people but not for having it be the main plot line every single week.

Reactions: 5
There was a rumour going round that Eboni is trying to pull lots of strings behind the scenes and that’s why it was delayed.

I like Leah actually but I used to listen to her podcast before she was a HW so maybe I’m biased. This season did feel a bit too preachy for me. I’m all for educating people but not for having it be the main plot line every single week.
I've heard that rumor too, I also saw Eboni shut it down. I also heard the cast is fighting and no one wanted to sit down and do it. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

I like Leah as a person and knew who she was before she joined, but she doesn't fit as a housewife. She's just too different from the rest of the cast and doesn't live like what we expect from a housewife. I agree, it felt preachy. Most of the audience tunes in for ridiculous rich women drama, luxurious lifestyles, extravagant travel etc., we didn't get that with NY this season :sleep:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.