The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching season 12 of NY. I have a soft spot for Dorinda. She clearly has not dealt with her late husbands passing. She clearly loved him so much. Has she mentioned if she’s gone to therapy. As I really think she needs to heal.
I just don’t think it’s acceptable to take it out on Tindsley. It’s not her fault she’s born with a silver spoon in her mouth.
i think she really has to apologise to Tindsley as she didn’t deserve her wrath.
Dorinda is one of my faves, but it's so noticeable how her behaviour spiralled in this season, and very wrong of her to go after Tinsley so much, not nice to watch.

Reactions: 14
Dorinda is one of my faves, but it's so noticeable how her behaviour spiralled in this season, and very wrong of her to go after Tinsley so much, not nice to watch.
yeh I would say she has a drinking problem more than luanne tbh. definitely never deslth with her husband's death, she is similar to sonja in that way (obv her husband didnt die but similar issue imo)

Reactions: 7
yeh I would say she has a drinking problem more than luanne tbh. definitely never deslth with her husband's death, she is similar to sonja in that way (obv her husband didnt die but similar issue imo)
Yes you're right, she's self medicating with alcohol, bad mix with depression over losing her husband who she's still grieving over, then she gets nasty and lashes out on one of the weaker ones, who gives a tit if Tinsley is seeing Scott, it's like Dorinda is obsessing over it! I hope she ended up getting help, she does have a good heart imo.

Reactions: 8
Yes you're right, she's self medicating with alcohol, bad mix with depression over losing her husband who she's still grieving over, then she gets nasty and lashes out on one of the weaker ones, who gives a tit if Tinsley is seeing Scott, it's like Dorinda is obsessing over it! I hope she ended up getting help, she does have a good heart imo.
Exactly she has a good heart. She means well but she definitely needs therapy. Alcohol is not the answer. It doesn’t help hanging out with Romana & Sonja.

Reactions: 6
Dorinda is one of my favourites, but she sure as hell is one mean drunk. Some people get flirty (me), some get weepy, but some are just plain mean that's Dorinda most times which is unfortunate.

And I don't like how she's been enabling the alcohol drinking, especially Luann. She's another one who needs to stay off the Jesus juice and make better choices.

Oh, and that Leah. bleeping hell, I've never seen anything like it. Her behaviour in Newport was a disgrace. She should listen to her mother!

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering if they'll bring Dorinda and Tinsley back. Since Tinsley's relationship with Scott ended she will probably come back to join the show. And with the amount of people who asked for Dorinda I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to come back too.

I still dream about the golden age of New York.

BH last night - Erika "look at my life" what am I supposed to be looking at Erika? You eating caviar pie at Kathy Hilton's house, wearing head to toe designer clothing, crying 2 perfect tears that barely ruin your makeup done by your 40k a month glam squad? What are the victims eating? Where are they shopping while they wait for their money that you are spending? She disgusts me. Gaslighting everyone, bullying and playing victim. Everything PK said about her was 100% right

Who is Crystal and why does she speak? Her mean girls thing is boring

Dorit is desperate to get a story that she's trying to make one with Garcelle. Won't miss her when she's gone next season

Kyle wants to be LVP so badly but her tit stirring is pathetic and obvious. Sutton was right, she's a "friend". Every 2 minutes she was trying to say something to deflect off herself and throw Sutton under the bus. Garcelle burned her bad when she brought up the way Kyle dealt with the charity thing last reunion

Loving Sutton standing up for herself and saying the other women are scared of Erika and are using her to ask what they all want to know. She just needs to cry a little less

I really missed Kathy last night 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm wondering if they'll bring Dorinda and Tinsley back. Since Tinsley's relationship with Scott ended she will probably come back to join the show. And with the amount of people who asked for Dorinda I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to come back too.

I still dream about the golden age of New York.
There were some rumours a few weeks ago that they were looking into bringing Tinsley and bethanny back, bethanny shut the rumours down about herself 😒 I really don't think Tinsley brought anything to the show at all she was a complete snooze fest

Reactions: 9
There were some rumours a few weeks ago that they were looking into bringing Tinsley and bethanny back, bethanny shut the rumours down about herself 😒 I really don't think Tinsley brought anything to the show at all she was a complete snooze fest
Yep I was never mad on Tinsley though I did feel sorry for her when her relationship with Scott ended the second time. She really wanted to get married and have a family with him.

BH last night - Erika "look at my life" what am I supposed to be looking at Erika? You eating caviar pie at Kathy Hilton's house, wearing head to toe designer clothing, crying 2 perfect tears that barely ruin your makeup done by your 40k a month glam squad? What are the victims eating? Where are they shopping while they wait for their money that you are spending? She disgusts me. Gaslighting everyone, bullying and playing victim. Everything PK said about her was 100% right

Who is Crystal and why does she speak? Her mean girls thing is boring

Dorit is desperate to get a story that she's trying to make one with Garcelle. Won't miss her when she's gone next season

Kyle wants to be LVP so badly but her tit stirring is pathetic and obvious. Sutton was right, she's a "friend". Every 2 minutes she was trying to say something to deflect off herself and throw Sutton under the bus. Garcelle burned her bad when she brought up the way Kyle dealt with the charity thing last reunion

Loving Sutton standing up for herself and saying the other women are scared of Erika and are using her to ask what they all want to know. She just needs to cry a little less

I really missed Kathy last night 😢
Thanks for the recap, won't bother watching now!
Please say it's true Dorit won't be coming back!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the recap, won't bother watching now!
Please say it's true Dorit won't be coming back!!
The episodes have been all about the same thing - the Erika drama. My "recap" could have been any episode this season so I couldn't really spoil anything. Garcelle putting Kyle in her place was worth watching and for the first time ever I agreed with PK lol

Seems like there are a lot of fans that don't want Dorit back. She brings nothing to the show. I definitely hope this is her last season

Reactions: 13
Yep I was never mad on Tinsley though I did feel sorry for her when her relationship with Scott ended the second time. She really wanted to get married and have a family with him.
yeah I felt sorry for her, but that does not make good TV, it was just depressing tbh. I would prefer drama, drunken arguments, catty comments etc..lol

Reactions: 5
Is orange County worth watching? I've seen a few of the early seasons but stopped just see things on Instagram fan accounts about a few of the housewives and feel out of the loop 😂
Yes! OC was my first & I always enjoyed it. Really blonde, barbie style, plastic surgery & affairs. Good TV

Reactions: 3
Real Housewives of Durban - please can someone explain what exactly was the elephant in the room or do I have to sit through another episode? She made a big song and dance about her dinner party table and the flowers and they sat there with plastic water bottles!

Hopefully they can bring it back to what it used to be. Last 2 seasons were (n)
That's true, they got slicker and more boring. I enjoyed the days of Gretchen pretending she wasn't a golddigger, and Tamra telling Simon she wanted a divorce in the back of the limo. The early series of most of them are better than the new ones.
That bloody Kelly Dodd I can't bare her, she is vile.

That's true, they got slicker and more boring. I enjoyed the days of Gretchen pretending she wasn't a golddigger, and Tamra telling Simon she wanted a divorce in the back of the limo. The early series of most of them are better than the new ones.
That bloody Kelly Dodd I can't bare her, she is vile.
Absolutely agree most of them were far better in their early years than now. Kelly is vile in her personal life, but she made a great housewife. She brought the crazy and the drama. I don't think I'll bother watching next season. Shannon, Emily and Gina cannot carry that show. Bringing back Heather is not enough. Takes at least a season to warm up to new cast. In my opinion they would need Gretchen, Vicky, Meghan and Tamra back to have any hope next season.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.