The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom did not get sucked into anything. Power? Greed? Title as biggest and wealthiest lawyer in the world? He's just a disgusting POS? Maybe one or all of those reasons, but for Erika? She's nothing but arm candy and insignificant. She married for the money and lifestyle
Yes exactly that’s what I’m saying, maybe he was running out of money and he did it all to keep her? I’m not sticking to for him, I think it’s disgusting. Just can’t believe how she is acting. Literally no empathy at all and carrying on as normal

Reactions: 5
Yes exactly that’s what I’m saying, maybe he was running out of money and he did it all to keep her? I’m not sticking to for him, I think it’s disgusting. Just can’t believe how she is acting. Literally no empathy at all and carrying on as normal
He definitely didn't do it to keep her, it's been going on for years. And also the fact it has been going on for years makes it even more unbelievable that she didn't know anything

Reactions: 10
He definitely didn't do it to keep her, it's been going on for years. And also the fact it has been going on for years makes it even more unbelievable that she didn't know anything
Oh she definitely knew , you can’t play smart and then dumb. I’ve been following bits and pieces but not sure whole story. Seems like they should both be in the tit..I really want to watch the hula documentary but not sure how in UK.

Reactions: 8
Oh she definitely knew , you can’t play smart and then dumb. I’ve been following bits and pieces but not sure whole story. Seems like they should both be in the tit..I really want to watch the hula documentary but not sure how in UK.
It's on cinema HD apk.. Watched it from ROI when it came out 😊

Reactions: 4
I've just noticed on Hayu there's a new housewives of Durban, has anyone watched it?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've just noticed on Hayu there's a new housewives of Durban, has anyone watched it?
Just noticed this myself! I'm going to watch some later, I've never heard it mentioned before. I really want to find a franchise like Melbourne and Vancover.

Reactions: 2
Just noticed this myself! I'm going to watch some later, I've never heard it mentioned before. I really want to find a franchise like Melbourne and Vancover.
Yes Vancouver was great! I'll give it a watch later too!

Reactions: 3
Is orange County worth watching? I've seen a few of the early seasons but stopped just see things on Instagram fan accounts about a few of the housewives and feel out of the loop 😂

Reactions: 1
What’s everyone’s opinions on Ashley from Potomac? I find her sweet from watching her Instagram stories. (Un)fortunately I caught up on Potomac 1-5 fairly quickly so I can’t really remember how much she was in involved with the dramas and obviously there’s creepy Michael 🤣

What’s everyone’s opinions on Ashley from Potomac? I find her sweet from watching her Instagram stories. (Un)fortunately I caught up on Potomac 1-5 fairly quickly so I can’t really remember how much she was in involved with the dramas and obviously there’s creepy Michael 🤣
Shes a tit stirrer that was/is at the centre of most of the drama. Her husband is a creep

• Haha
Wish they got rid of her with the Michael drama, she looks sweet and will act vulnerable in a group but her little one on one meet ups always ignite her tit stirring spoon and she will then sit back claiming she didn't know not to say anything or blame the person for reacting out of context. IMO she's a sly shady tit and if you haven't realised already, Ashley is my least favourite housewife of all time.

Durban episode 1...bit slow but the ending leaves you thinking WTF!
introduces the women, 1 has recently lost her husband. All women attend a dinner, two are introduced and there's this atmosphere between them. The reason is Nonku (sp) has a child with Ayanda (sp) deceased husband...a love child!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I don't mind Ashley ( her hubby is a sleazy letch), yes she stirs tit, she's not the only one, but imo it adds to the drama which makes it good to watch
I can't stand Candice and her lazy arsed husband .

• Heart
She's a right tit stirrer but that is what they are paid to do and tbf i think she does own that she is messy, she doesn't pretend that she doesn't unlike Gizelle for example. I don't have strong feelings either way about her but her husband is a complete creep and if he did do what that camera man alleged then he and Ashley should have been fired many moons ago

I am so behind on Potomac and Beverly Hills! I need to get up to date before Salt Lake City starts. Strangely, SLC is the only one my boyfriend will sit and watch with me. I think he fancies Whitney 😂 but he says he's interested in Mormon culture lol

• Haha
I’m watching season 12 of NY. I have a soft spot for Dorinda. She clearly has not dealt with her late husbands passing. She clearly loved him so much. Has she mentioned if she’s gone to therapy. As I really think she needs to heal.
I just don’t think it’s acceptable to take it out on Tindsley. It’s not her fault she’s born with a silver spoon in her mouth.
i think she really has to apologise to Tindsley as she didn’t deserve her wrath.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.