The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very good genes in that family. Hopefully Frankie Jr didn't get his dad's gene for cheating. What a moron Frank Sr is for cheating on Dolores. She's stunning and the ultimate Italian wife.
I admire Dolores for the way she dealt with Frank's cheating. She allowed him and her children to maintain a close bond and she grew as a person too. I sometimes wish with NJ they showed more of Dolores, I find her more interesting and relatable than Jennifer and Margaret.

Reactions: 12
I know with frank he was seeing strippers a lot and then he also got disbarred (for fraud or something) so think he just went a bit wild. I also admire how Dolores dealt with it, I think she's fab tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think almost all of the husbands in that franchise seem like cheaters tbh

Reactions: 6
I remember her saying that and I think from what I remember she was eight months pregnant at the time.
Yeah because I remember when everyone wanted to know if they were still sleeping together she said they haven’t had sex since before Frankie was born

Reactions: 5
I'd still love Dolores and Frank to get back together.

Dunno what she's still doing with David

Reactions: 11
I'd still love Dolores and Frank to get back together.

Dunno what she's still doing with David
Part of me holds our for them getting back together but Frank himself says he can't trust himself and doesn't want to hurt her again 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Part of me holds our for them getting back together but Frank himself says he can't trust himself and doesn't want to hurt her again 😢
I would like to see them get back together too. I really like Frank and he clearly still adores Dolores. She deserves so much better than what David is giving her, very odd relationship.

Reactions: 3
I would like to see them get back together too. I really like Frank and he clearly still adores Dolores. She deserves so much better than what David is giving her, very odd relationship.
It's very odd indeed, I know sometimes with reality shows the editing can make situations look different but the fact that most of the other women were also questioning it in the last season is definitely a red flag.

Definitely she seems such a strong woman who takes no tit it really surprises me she puts up with it. The 🍆 must be very good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is a rumour floating around that Dolores and David have split up.

Dolores hadn’t been loved for a long time so she got excited when David came along and was sweet to her he wasn’t the macho Italian guy so she settled but I don’t think she’s genuinely happy

Reactions: 4
I thought David was creepy. Reminds of à sérial killer or something sinister. Can’t put my finger on it. He was défo not into her. Loved his work more then her. Hope she finds someone special.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So glad I found this thread. Erikas behaviour is so shocking! I mean, even if she didn’t know you would think she would be more concerned with the victims . I wonder if Tom was trying to keep up with her expensive taste and got sucked into it all?

Reactions: 8
So glad I found this thread. Erikas behaviour is so shocking! I mean, even if she didn’t know you would think she would be more concerned with the victims . I wonder if Tom was trying to keep up with her expensive taste and got sucked into it all?
Tom did not get sucked into anything. Power? Greed? Title as biggest and wealthiest lawyer in the world? He's just a disgusting POS? Maybe one or all of those reasons, but for Erika? She's nothing but arm candy and insignificant. She married for the money and lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.