The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh i like Frank catania from RHONJ 🤤 they've got good genes in that family, Frank jr is a beautiful boy and Dolores is stunning (I know she's had some work done but you can tell she's a natural beauty)

Reactions: 9
My favourite Luann moment was when they were on a trip (can’t remember which season or where!) and she had brought back a married man and Heather was freaking out. Luann, wearing a bikini and dark sunglasses, clearly hungover just kept telling Heather ‘Be cool, don’t be all, like, uncool’. Whenever one of my little darling sons start whinging I calmly say it. I highly recommend it to all mothers 😉.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like he’s a bit of a wet flannel but Lydias (RHOC) husband is quite fit! I can’t remember his name though is it Chad or something? 😅
I’m sure it was Doug? I only remember because of when she had that non-storyline about him having a vasectomy! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My top guy for attractiveness is probably Juan. The men I go for are like Bobby and Gregg.
John ( Dorinda’s dry cleaner ) & Joe Guidice are definitely the bottom 2.

Yes Luann loves a maaaaan. Anything with a dick will do. 🤣.

Reactions: 4
I used to think Mario was handsome. You could tell early on he was a complete sleazebag though

Reactions: 10
Juan from Potomac? Nooo…! Denise Richards husband was a huge hunk of a man but my god is he weird

• Haha
Reactions: 5
you guyysss are you forgetting kroy biermann was HOT now he looks depressed but he was very attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am so tired of the Erika saga. The nerve of her sitting at Kathy Hilton's dinner party literally dripping in diamonds, complaining about her life! Please go away and do not return next season.

Reactions: 16
I’m currently on Danielle staubs wedding, omg she is one nasty self absorbed witch

Reactions: 7
Ooh i like Frank catania from RHONJ 🤤 they've got good genes in that family, Frank jr is a beautiful boy and Dolores is stunning (I know she's had some work done but you can tell she's a natural beauty)
Very good genes in that family. Hopefully Frankie Jr didn't get his dad's gene for cheating. What a moron Frank Sr is for cheating on Dolores. She's stunning and the ultimate Italian wife.

Reactions: 11
Did Frank cheat on Dolores a lot? I know he cheated but didn’t know much of the background of them two

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.