The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started season 9 of New Jersey. Rewatched all from start and Iv never actually watched this season and onwards.
I hate myself as I cannot stop myself from crushing on Joe 😍😍

• Wow
Reactions: 3
From the latest episode where Erika vets saying what are they all doing I can see her point.
Every time she sees them it’s question Erika, discuss Erika, can we have something else to discuss.
sutton should have talked to Erika in private to say her piece but dorit is right, you can be friends but still questions things. I like Sutton she was really behind Erika then the car crash story and she wanted a explanation

Reactions: 7
Who is the sexiest male house husband or ex husband ?
From BH or all housewives?

Denise Richards fella is best looking from BH but a right drip

NY 🧐 can’t think of a single good looking fella past or present

Cheshire: Ashley ward pre Botox and Misse’s ex husband was a bleeping dish

What!? How can none of you think Frank from NJ is fit!?

Oh and I can’t forget Juan 😻

Reactions: 2
OT but I am just catching up with NY from this week, in the hamptons Luanne is seemingly becoming even more man crazy than Sonja or ramona :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
I feel like he’s a bit of a wet flannel but Lydias (RHOC) husband is quite fit! I can’t remember his name though is it Chad or something? 😅

OT but I am just catching up with NY from this week, in the hamptons Luanne is seemingly becoming even more man crazy than Sonja or ramona :ROFLMAO:

Hahah!! She’s always been proper dick thirsty (aye nowt wrong with that tho) remember when she thought that greasy pirate looked like Johnny depp and had to cover up that she’d been shagging the next day? That was hard to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that list is hilarious, totally agree with Joe Guidice being last, he has nothing appealing, not a nice person, totally unnattractive

Hahah!! She’s always been proper dick thirsty (aye nowt wrong with that tho) remember when she thought that greasy pirate looked like Johnny depp and had to cover up that she’d been shagging the next day? That was hard to watch 😂
that was so hilarious, and thinking if she spoke french on the phone no one would be able to translate it later and understand :ROFLMAO:

Mauricio is faithful??? Sure, Jan 🤣

That was a “sure jan” to the article, not you l, lass 😊
the comment on Mauricio was just :rolleyes: of course he is fine with his wife's fame, no doubt it has helped his career massively

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.