The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught up with last weeks New Jersey last night and I thought it was one of the most boring episodes 😴. The fake storyline with Joe and Melissa and Dolores and David whom I don’t believe are a real couple 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also could care less about Marge (whom I’m not liking this season) and her book. Does anyone know when Beverly Hills new series is starting?
May 19th, so 20th in UK!

Off topic, new season of Shahs starts 16th May.

Reactions: 8
BH reunion season 9, I love how Andy is turning against Vamderpump, I really dislike her. She is really not a nice person
I flip flop with her. When she was friends with Brandi particularly when she was being nasty to Joyce I didn't like her. But I am now on season 7 and like her again...I do find her witty and glamorous. I will probably change my mind again.
I was thinking of starting Vanderpump Rules after BH.

Reactions: 2
I flip flop with her. When she was friends with Brandi particularly when she was being nasty to Joyce I didn't like her. But I am now on season 7 and like her again...I do find her witty and glamorous. I will probably change my mind again.
I was thinking of starting Vanderpump Rules after BH.
I just think it is so obvious she leaks stories and then when confronted acts as if she is somehow above them all. she is really condescending

Reactions: 3
I’m not a Vanderpump-as-a-human fan but she makes a good tv baddie. It was her time to go though, I’d seen enough Giggy in a babygro scenes to last me several lifetimes (RIP Giggy). For a woman who cares so much about animal welfare, those miniature ponies she has are in way too small an enclosure if that stupid picket fenced, Wendy house, pocket square is actually where those poor little sods live.

Reactions: 11
Anyone follow RHOA? Porsha getting engaged to Falynn’s husband is the exciting storyline we needed for the bloody season! Bet the producers are LIVID!

Reactions: 10
Anyone follow RHOA? Porsha getting engaged to Falynn’s husband is the exciting storyline we needed for the bloody season! Bet the producers are LIVID!
He’s apparently worth 40 million 🤭 She also said Falynn was never her friend but remember the episode from last season where she went over to there house and was in there pool. It would have been a much better story line then the stripper one 😴

Reactions: 7
There’s speculation that Porsha is pregnant and they’ve been fooling around for a while 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 5
watching the first episode of NY season 8..so cringe how Dorinda's husband John makes such a big deal about giiving $5 to a (I assume) homeless person when he was like going though who knows how many notes in his wallet, and she suggested giving him $1?! that is not even £1!

Reactions: 1
watching the first episode of NY season 8..so cringe how Dorinda's husband John makes such a big deal about giiving $5 to a (I assume) homeless person when he was like going though who knows how many notes in his wallet, and she suggested giving him $1?! that is not even £1!
so out of touch - like Ramona constantly calling her staff the help and treating hotel staff like dog tit.

Reactions: 4
I popped on Season 6 of NYC for background noise and Sonia is....quirky but not the level 10 of intensity that she is now 👀

Also is anyone watching Bethanny Frankle's new show? There's a brief cameo from Dorianda (over the phone) and her make up artist, Luke.

I like Bethanny but working for her feels like sticking your head in a blender 😳

Reactions: 1
I’m currently rewatching BH and it’s the first season for Erika. I’m not sure if it’s a case of finding her feet or what but she’s like a totally different person to the one we see now. I’m sure it’s all an act and she’s trying to be nice to them but the difference in how she acted to Bethany pulling her music video to shreds to how she acted towards Teddy when she said she had amnesia is huge.
Also, has anyone watched big shot with Bethany? I like Bethany, but my god, how do these people work for her and want to work for her. She would literally be the worst boss. She basically said in one episode that she can’t be mean and rude to people and that’s ok as she gets away with it. Then she tried to blame the contestants for getting bronzer on her couch and the producer was like ‘ that’s yours’ in a really sharp tone so I think you can tell they get fed up of her 😂
I don’t think she would dare take on Bethenny because we know who would win there 😂

I’ve just finished watching series 12 of RHONY. It took me till series 3 to start enjoying it and it has turned out to be the best of the franchise to me. It just gets better and better 🤣🤣
I ❤ Sonja the utter lush
I’m glad Dorinda has gone/taking a break. Her treatment of Tinsley was disgusting.

• Heart
New season of RHONJ already finished!! I felt like it had just got going, could have done with it being longer!

New season of RHONJ already finished!! I felt like it had just got going, could have done with it being longer!
Ah no way, I still haven’t caught up with last weeks episode. It’s been a really boring season like Atlanta and I’m really hoping New York isn’t going to be the same after catching up last night with the latest episode 😴

I'm currently watching the first episode of BH season 10, Kyle and her ridiculous fashion line is a joke, as Dorit said, she has just thrown her name onto it and done absolutely no work

Reactions: 5
Ah no way, I still haven’t caught up with last weeks episode. It’s been a really boring season like Atlanta and I’m really hoping New York isn’t going to be the same after catching up last night with the latest episode 😴
I'm wondering if covid has impacted them this year. The new series have all been pretty tit. Hopefully NY is good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.