The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITHOUT DOOOORIINDA'
Housewife’s are the best for one liners my fav are ...
‘ Tell it all’ legs akimbo
Twenty five thousand did you know 👓
Prostitution bleep!!!!
I made it nice!!!! 🎂

P.s you don’t touch the Morgan letters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Housewife’s are the best for one liners my fav are ...
‘ Tell it all’ legs akimbo
Twenty five thousand did you know 👓
Prostitution bleep!!!!
I made it nice!!!! 🎂

P.s you don’t touch the Morgan letters 😂
Prostitution bleep, you were engaged 19 times!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
NY season 7, I am shocked Sonja's fashion line seems to have gone well it looks awful to me. Also why do these people with their huge amazing kitchens seem to be obsessed with toaster ovens? I had to look up what thye were and it seems (to me) like the kind of thing you would use if you were living in a bedsit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yeah I would have thought Teresa would have been chosen instead of Melissa
She's on it too!

Are there any well-known feuds between the Housewives who are on the All Stars trip? I can’t imagine there would be much “organic” drama if there aren’t pre-existing issues (sorry if this has already been discussed 😬)
Would have been good if Vicki was on it, her and Ramona hate each other.

Reactions: 1
It’s RHONY day! Can’t wait to watch first episode tomorrow morning 😁

I've just had a recommendation come up on yt, real housewives of Durban, anyone else heard of this one?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
YES LADS

(although am working 12 hr shift tomorrow and have no time to watch until Saturday 😭😭)
Got halfway through and then the youngest woke from her nap will have to continue tonight. Not sure how I feel about the new girl so far but I could warm to her like I did with leah

Just watched, miss Dorinda, but it looks like it's going to be a feisty season!!!

Reactions: 2
After spending weeks of binging NY I'm now fully up to date, what franchise should I now start? I've watched BH, OC, NY and NJ

A new classic from Sonja: 'where there's smoke there's fire and where there's sucking face, there's hide the salami'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi guys I realise I’m so late to the party and in the past I skipped all the New Jersey posts because I wasn’t interested in watching it but I’m ashamed to admit I’m on the Season 10 finale after not a very long period time since starting but WOW! Teresa Teresa Teresa..... 🤭 I’ve never really liked Teresa and this is shocking (Adding a spoiler just incase anyone hasn’t seen it but I doubt it.😋)
Melissa told the group about Danielle saying that Teresa encouraged her to pull Margaret’s hair

Reactions: 7
A new classic from Sonja: 'where there's smoke there's fire and where there's sucking face, there's hide the salami'
I heard another from Sonja in new preview ' she gets more action than a toilet seat!'

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For anyone that’s really nosey like me , Erika’s house listing is on redline.com. It’s very old school , beautiful, but can’t really imagine her living there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.