The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant quote the poster who mentioned Tamra and her 3 kids with Simon but they did have joint custody but then the eldest daughter wanted nothing to do with Tamra and I dont think they've had much contact at all for years.

Reactions: 4
I cant quote the poster who mentioned Tamra and her 3 kids with Simon but they did have joint custody but then the eldest daughter wanted nothing to do with Tamra and I dont think they've had much contact at all for years.
Think that was me *waves* There were some hints they had reconciled in the last season Tamara was in. But then I think they had had another argument again.

I could chat tit about RHOC all day 🤣

Hello, have found my people!

Really got into RHOC after I finished uni and was job hunting. It was always on at 10 which is when I'd get home after a run 🤣 DH got me a Hayu subscription for my birthday and never looked back.

Really love OC and NYC, although the later seasons of OC have been a bit flat.

Any recommendations which ones to try next and, most importantly, which season to start with?

Reactions: 7
I really wonder exactly what happened, it is quite rare for a child to want nothing to do with one parents, especially when the parent is clearly upset about it.
I am not surprised Tamra was dropped, watching her "to screen" moments are so cringe, she just exagerates everything in a way she clearly thinks is funny but it is not

Reactions: 3
Think that was me *waves* There were some hints they had reconciled in the last season Tamara was in. But then I think they had had another argument again.

Really got into RHOC after I finished uni and was job hunting. It was always on at 10 which is when I'd get home after a run 🤣 DH got me a Hayu subscription for my birthday and never looked back.

Any recommendations which ones to try next and, most importantly, which season to start with?
Potomac is really good, I think one of the top series. Beverley hills is good but there’s seasons that are a bit dull. New York is the same in that it has its moments. Dallas was ok but wasn’t my favourite.I’m watching Salt Lake City now but not going to lie I’m struggling with it (I’ll stick with it because I have nothing else to watch 🤣).

just doing my daily watch of old OC on ITVBe, Shannon's relationship with her daughter Stella is really odd, she seems to really resent her for some reason. She acts very differently towards her than the other 2

Reactions: 1

*waves* welcome!!

Yeah I think they did have some contact but every time they did Tamra brought it up at filming or it somehow got leaked and I think the daughter hated being in the lime light and didn't want everyone knowing her business.

Have you tried Potomac? The first season is a bit meh but it gets so much better!

Reactions: 2
how obnoxious is it of heather giving her friends a tour of her building site home? I don't get why anyone else would care?! especially when it is just her describing what the rooms will be

Can't remember if this was mentioned in previous thread, but the video of Brandi Redmond's husband cheating on her could give a little bit of credence to the deuxmoi blind item that was widely suspected to be about them:

I know it's awful to gossip about something like this but it's not like she's ever going to see this! The circumstances of the adoption of her baby boy were pretty strange. Also very soon after this was posted on deuxmoi, she posted this message about things "coming to an end", as if she was quitting RHOD... didn't want to deal with all of this coming out?

I started with OC and NYC as well. I love New York but it doesn't have any stand out seasons for me, it's just been worth watching for the great cast and lots of funny moments all the way through. For pure Shakespearean drama, the absolute best seasons are New Jersey 1-3 and Beverly Hills 1-2.

Another Potomac fan here! My recommendation is to watch the season 1 reunion and then go on from there. You won’t regret it.
Early New York is great, it just got a bit dark last season. Atlanta used to be hilarious but has lost its shine for sure.

Also, deffo try SLC! Not the greatest but I loved the reunion so get ahead of the curve before the second series!

Reactions: 5
Thanks for all the RH recommendations. Currently making my way through Below Deck but might pause that as I've watched almost 6 seasons in two months. Think I'll start with Potomac and see how I get on from there 😉

And, while I'm here, what does everyone think of Leah from last season of NYC?? She's a couple of years older than me and I loved seeing how much she wound up Ramona 🤣🤣

Slightly off piste - I've ventured into Ladies of London....just when I thought these programmes couldn't get any worse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw Tinsley from RHONY and her fiancé Scott have split. I feel sorry for her, you can tell she just wants happiness

• Sad
Reactions: 8
it is so uncomfortable watching shannon and her husband's marriage break down, I don't know why she thinks all this tension is better for her children than divorcing. I get that he is a dick for having cheated, but she really is just constantly negative about everything

Yeah I re-watched seasons 12 onwards recently and found it very uncomfortable with hindsight. Even before the affair David clearly hated being on camera.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I re-watched seasons 12 onwards recently and found it very uncomfortable with hindsight. Even before the affair David clearly hated being on camera.
yeah I really wonder if she hadn't been on camera they would still be together. not at all a surprise that megan and her husband broke up either imo

yeah I really wonder if she hadn't been on camera they would still be together. not at all a surprise that megan and her husband broke up either imo
Nah, I think their relationship had hit the rocks before the cameras came in. At the time I don't think she was doing it for the money either. Later seasons I strongly suspect it was finances related.

Oh god, yeah Jimmy also hated being on camera too. I really liked Megan, probably because she's my age and didn't allow herself to be bullied by the other women. Shannon's melt down over her getting her phone number was 👀 (although I wouldn't appreciate being ambushed on a conference call like Megan did).

In the last season Shannon seemed to lose it completely with her health anxiety, with Covid. Even her own mum was telling her to calm the eff down on the phone 🤣

Reactions: 6
Nah, I think their relationship had hit the rocks before the cameras came in. At the time I don't think she was doing it for the money either. Later seasons I strongly suspect it was finances related.

Oh god, yeah Jimmy also hated being on camera too. I really liked Megan, probably because she's my age and didn't allow herself to be bullied by the other women. Shannon's melt down over her getting her phone number was 👀 (although I wouldn't appreciate being ambushed on a conference call like Megan did).

In the last season Shannon seemed to lose it completely with her health anxiety, with Covid. Even her own mum was telling her to calm the eff down on the phone 🤣
god that phone calll thing was just :rolleyes: and it just dragged on and on for ages.
Jimmy was clearly so annoyed every time he was on camera it was just awkward to watch, I'm not sure if I like megan or not, I hate how she seems to constantly bring up being young/them being old

Reactions: 4
I don't know if anyone's seen the latest episode of Dallas, but it was probably the best of the season. Brandi is now fully irredeemable, they throw a culturally insensitive/geographically chaotic Moroccan-themed party for Tiffany, and Mama Dee is an outright monster.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.