Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maxiwill

You'll probably all think I'm mad but I've watched real housewives of New York every single morning having breakfast with my dog lying by my side since about October. She passed away a few days ago and I dont know if I can ever bear to watch it again. It was just such a part of our routine, I almost felt as if I was watching it with a friend and she was following along with me. It seems so wrong to watch it without her by my side 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

ELFILY

VIP Member
That's good!
Can I ask if you've had bub yet?
Yes, she’s here! Considering she didn’t want to come out and made me wait, when she did decide she wanted out, she came out so quickly! I just made it in the hospital and I gave birth standing up with my coat, shoes and mask still on 😂 thank you for asking, so sweet you remembered too! Hopefully she’s a housewives fan like me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
Sorry, but I LOVE Brandi. Yes, she's a complete train wreck, but at least she owns it and doesn't strut round like some sort of beatific saint whose s*it don't stink. I think she's priceless. Admittedly, if she chucked a glass of wine in my face it wouldn't go down well, but I find her very entertaining. I don't think she was jealous of Joyce. I mean Joyce had great hair, but anyone over the age of 5 that refers to men's privates as 'pee pees' can get in the bin. She had absolutely nothing about her.
Brandi isn't a right fit for housewives, I watch this show to watch disgustingly wealthy women pull each others hair and spend thousands on Dior Brandi was not only a mess but she is B R O K E she had her child beg Andy Cohen on social media to get her job back she's not right for the show because she's too poor I like to watch it for women who don't need the show for money but just do it in their spare time for shits and giggles (like Lisa vanderpump) if I wanted to hear about a broke alcoholic single mother I would call my aunty in croydon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Camille would cause an argument with her shadow. I never liked her although her dinner party with the medium is my all time favourite BH episode.
“He will never emotionally fulfill you, ever. Know that.”

That was iconic! The first series was so good!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

rosejaxon19

Okay so after putting it off for a while I started NY last night and oh my Christ... Alex and her husband! What planet are they actually on 😂😂 what is the obsession with France and they’re kids with French names and having to learn french?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
She can have as much plastic surgery as she wants...the hands never lie 😂 Ever since I saw someone comment on her old hands, that’s all I can look at while watching old BH episodes lol

73CF797F-0B10-4E20-B4A7-589C05DDA540.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Whoever told me to stick with patomic as it eventually gets better... THANK YOU!!! Got to the latest season and it's all kinds of levels of what the hell is happening 😳 potty trained parrot, full on fight in a barn, Karen getting shit faced on fireball I can't stop watching it

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Porkiepies

VIP Member
party has barely started and the arguments are already escalating. I don't know if it is because they are always starving themselves and hungry that they are all so angry but it is insane, I don't think I have shouted like that at a friend since I was a child
Camille would cause an argument with her shadow. I never liked her although her dinner party with the medium is my all time favourite BH episode.

• Haha

cholulamare

Chatty Member
For anyone that loves the New Jersey house husbands, last Wednesday's episode of Watch What Happens Live / the WWHL podcast had them all on as guests.

This is the only bit you really need to see:

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I’m not a Vanderpump-as-a-human fan but she makes a good tv baddie. It was her time to go though, I’d seen enough Giggy in a babygro scenes to last me several lifetimes (RIP Giggy). For a woman who cares so much about animal welfare, those miniature ponies she has are in way too small an enclosure if that stupid picket fenced, Wendy house, pocket square is actually where those poor little sods live.

Reactions: 11

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
Personally I like the mixed chat as I've now added BH to my watch list, based on posts on this thread. As above, I don't think there's enough content in each series to generate their own thread.

ELFILY

VIP Member
Just been confirmed that Sutton will be a full time BH housewife this series! She deserves it more than the others. I love her and Garcelle, bored of Kyle, dorit, Lisa and Erika.