The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys I realise I’m so late to the party and in the past I skipped all the New Jersey posts because I wasn’t interested in watching it but I’m ashamed to admit I’m on the Season 10 finale after not a very long period time since starting but WOW! Teresa Teresa Teresa..... 🤭 I’ve never really liked Teresa and this is shocking (Adding a spoiler just incase anyone hasn’t seen it but I doubt it.😋)
Melissa told the group about Danielle saying that Teresa encouraged her to pull Margaret’s hair
Probably my all time faveeeee episode of RH

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Probably my all time faveeeee episode of RH
It was one of those jaw dropping moments where you just have to take it all in! I also love when they show the flashbacks and it’s alllll there in black and white. This episode reminded me of the season 9 Atlanta reunion 😬
Also I despise Danielle, please please please tell me she doesn’t make an appearance in S11

Reactions: 2
It was one of those jaw dropping moments where you just have to take it all in! I also love when they show the flashbacks and it’s alllll there in black and white. This episode reminded me of the season 9 Atlanta reunion 😬
Also I despise Danielle, please please please tell me she doesn’t make an appearance in S11
Thankfully not nobody wanted anything to do with her.

• Heart
season 7 NY second reunion ep, Sonja claiming that Madonna came to her fashion show and couldn't get in :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

season 7 NY second reunion ep, Sonja claiming that Madonna came to her fashion show and couldn't get in :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Just watching this now, first reunion for Dorinda!! I know this won't go down well, but I really don't like Bethany, tried to watch her new show, not for me!

Reactions: 4
I don’t remember that at all it’s as bad when she said she parties with John John Kennedy only for poor Dorinda to have to point out “John Johns dead” Was that the season with Jules? I always liked her and her husband was having an affair on her around that time, which is quite noticeable as he’s never off his phone the season she was in. I always felt a bit sorry for her and I think she should have gotten at least one more season.

I don’t remember that at all it’s as bad when she said she parties with John John Kennedy only for poor Dorinda to have to point out “John Johns dead” Was that the season with Jules? I always liked her and her husband was having an affair on her around that time, which is quite noticeable as he’s never off his phone the season she was in. I always felt a bit sorry for her and I think she should have gotten at least one more season.
Jules has been in a pretty bad way since

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m currently rewatching BH and it’s the first season for Erika. I’m not sure if it’s a case of finding her feet or what but she’s like a totally different person to the one we see now. I’m sure it’s all an act and she’s trying to be nice to them but the difference in how she acted to Bethany pulling her music video to shreds to how she acted towards Teddy when she said she had amnesia is huge.
Also, has anyone watched big shot with Bethany? I like Bethany, but my god, how do these people work for her and want to work for her. She would literally be the worst boss. She basically said in one episode that she can’t be mean and rude to people and that’s ok as she gets away with it. Then she tried to blame the contestants for getting bronzer on her couch and the producer was like ‘ that’s yours’ in a really sharp tone so I think you can tell they get fed up of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
for anyone interested, Sonja from NY is on millionaire matchmaker on ITVbe atm

BH reunion season 9, I love how Andy is turning against Vamderpump, I really dislike her. She is really not a nice person

Reactions: 5
I had no idea they sit on their phones at dinner and they get messages from production to liven up the dinner!

• Wow
  • Haha
For anyone that loves the New Jersey house husbands, last Wednesday's episode of Watch What Happens Live / the WWHL podcast had them all on as guests.

This is the only bit you really need to see:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Caught up with last weeks New Jersey last night and I thought it was one of the most boring episodes 😴. The fake storyline with Joe and Melissa and Dolores and David whom I don’t believe are a real couple 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also could care less about Marge (whom I’m not liking this season) and her book. Does anyone know when Beverly Hills new series is starting?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.