The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if covid has impacted them this year. The new series have all been pretty tit. Hopefully NY is good
I don’t feel so with Atlanta it was like there was no pandemic with all the hugging and snogging each other 🙄 and Cynthias wedding which I deliberately skipped watching.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch the Dallas reunion? I can't remember the last time anyone crashed and burned at a reunion like Kam this year. She went into it as the audience's third/fourth favourite maybe (?) but managed to upstage both Brandi and Kary, two of the most hated housewives ever, over the course of 2 episodes (while those two played he reunion pretty well, mostly kept their mouths shut and tried to go for sympathy points). I don't think I've ever seen anything like it - Kam's ignorance is mind-blowing.

I'd be surprised if Dallas came back, unless they manage to keep both Tiff & D'Andra and do a full recast around them.

Did anyone watch the Dallas reunion? I can't remember the last time anyone crashed and burned at a reunion like Kam this year. She went into it as the audience's third/fourth favourite maybe (?) but managed to upstage both Brandi and Kary, two of the most hated housewives ever, over the course of 2 episodes (while those two played he reunion pretty well, mostly kept their mouths shut and tried to go for sympathy points). I don't think I've ever seen anything like it - Kam's ignorance is mind-blowing.

I'd be surprised if Dallas came back, unless they manage to keep both Tiff & D'Andra and do a full recast around them.
I’m yet to watch this. Sounds like I am in for a treat.

I’m yet to watch this. Sounds like I am in for a treat.
I'm worried I've oversold it but I truly sat there with my mouth agape every time Kameron spoke, it was infuriating and embarrassing all at once. She tried to come for Tiffany so hard and only succeeded in making herself look racist, insensitive, and most of all really really stupid. It made it very clear that the dumb blonde thing is *not* just an act; she may play it up slightly, but to not be smart enough to see which way the wind was blowing and how she would look by going up against the most intelligent and well-liked housewife is really something. After her husband stepping in last year about her associating with LeeAnne, I can't believe that he let her go down this route. Props to Tiffany, she dealt with it brilliantly and got a few one-liners in that made Kam look ever dumber.

Reactions: 5
I can’t watch Dallas tried a few times just not my cup of tea. Brandi drives me mad remember the whole first season and her with her “Jesus juice”🙄. Her husband was snapped snogging some other woman in a night club. It was all over Twitter a while ago but it was from 2019.

Reactions: 2
I can’t watch Dallas tried a few times just not my cup of tea. Brandi drives me mad remember the whole first season and her with her “Jesus juice”🙄. Her husband was snapped snogging some other woman in a night club. It was all over Twitter a while ago but it was from 2019.
Yes it was brought up at the reunion.

She is AWFUL but I couldn't help but feel sorry for her at the reunion when everything that had happened to her over the course of the year was brought up - the racist video going public, going to rehab/a mental health facility (?), suicidal thoughts, unexpected pregnancy and the guilt of drinking for the first 4 months because she didn't know, losing her mother-in-law and her daughter being traumatised in a horrific car accident, her husband's cheating being made public and the video being sent to her daughter's private Instagram... As much as I dislike her, the only thing she brought on herself was the racist video.

Reactions: 2
Yes it was brought up at the reunion.

She is AWFUL but I couldn't help but feel sorry for her at the reunion when everything that had happened to her over the course of the year was brought up - the racist video going public, going to rehab/a mental health facility (?), suicidal thoughts, unexpected pregnancy and the guilt of drinking for the first 4 months because she didn't know, losing her mother-in-law and her daughter being traumatised in a horrific car accident, her husband's cheating being made public and the video being sent to her daughter's private Instagram... As much as I dislike her, the only thing she brought on herself was the racist video.
I only knew about the cheating incident because of Twitter didn’t know the rest 😟, what was the racist video?

I only knew about the cheating incident because of Twitter didn’t know the rest 😟, what was the racist video?
Brandi made a really disgusting video that she obviously thought was really funny (she was laughing and her kids were with her) that was racist towards Asians. It was made public right after last season (which ironically ended with her insisting LeeAnne admit she was racist at the reunion). At first she doubled down and insisted it was hilarious, then all of a sudden changed her tune and checked into rehab/some sort of mental health facility because she was apparently suicidal. She's repeatedly failed to take proper responsibility for it all season, and even managed to dodge the subject at the reunion because there was so much other stuff to talk about! Throw the whole show away (except Tiff) tbh!!

Reactions: 4
I'm worried I've oversold it but I truly sat there with my mouth agape every time Kameron spoke, it was infuriating and embarrassing all at once. She tried to come for Tiffany so hard and only succeeded in making herself look racist, insensitive, and most of all really really stupid. It made it very clear that the dumb blonde thing is *not* just an act; she may play it up slightly, but to not be smart enough to see which way the wind was blowing and how she would look by going up against the most intelligent and well-liked housewife is really something. After her husband stepping in last year about her associating with LeeAnne, I can't believe that he let her go down this route. Props to Tiffany, she dealt with it brilliantly and got a few one-liners in that made Kam look ever dumber.
Ooohh I don’t think you have over sold it. I am going to watch this weekend.

Reactions: 1
Just catching up on Beverly Hills season 10. Anyone else really sad about Erika and Tom? They seemed to really adore each other 🥲

• Haha
Have just started to re watch RHONJ. Jeez I forgot how unstable Danielle was during season 2 😳 running around like a gangsters moll. Feel second hand embarrassment for her daughters.

Reactions: 10
Have just started to re watch RHONJ. Jeez I forgot how unstable Danielle was during season 2 😳 running around like a gangsters moll. Feel second hand embarrassment for her daughters.
It was totally cringe worthy wasn't it, acting like a big diva with her security 😳

It was totally cringe worthy wasn't it, acting like a big diva with her security 😳
I had forgotten how bad she was. She’s trying to act indifferent with them but at the same time still seeking validation from them. Strange behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I had forgotten how bad she was. She’s trying to act indifferent with them but at the same time still seeking validation from them. Strange behaviour.
This is definitely a running theme in all the seasons she’s in! She really only had one friend (Teresa) in the later seasons and everyone ended up hating her but she still stuck around and went to the reunion... like girl just leave! However, I did enjoy all the drama that she brought 😅

Edit: completely different topic

Is anyone surprised when a housewife/husband is “revealed” to be a Republican/Trump supporter? I saw on Twitter that Jennifer Aydin donated to Trump’s campaign and tweeted him saying that she voted for him. Also, this picture of the SLC husbands and Meredith Marks husband is wearing a Reagan/Bush tshirt. And Siggy Flicker too 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
This is definitely a running theme in all the seasons she’s in! She really only had one friend (Teresa) in the later seasons and everyone ended up hating her but she still stuck around and went to the reunion... like girl just leave! However, I did enjoy all the drama that she brought 😅

Is anyone surprised when a housewife/husband is “revealed” to be a Republican/Trump supporter? I saw on Twitter that Jennifer Aydin donated to Trump’s campaign and tweeted him saying that she voted for him. Also, this picture of the SLC husbands and Meredith Marks husband is wearing a Reagan/Bush tshirt. And Siggy Flicker too 🤣
lots of the ny cast were too

Reactions: 1

who is the husband in the glasses? I’m well confused!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.