The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished watching the latest series of NJ, I really don't like Jackie and Evan she appears cold and judgemental throughout the series. I also went off Margaret, I hadn't noticed how much she stirs until this series and the last 5 episodes felt like ads for her book.

Reactions: 4
Still on series 2. Anyone else think Kim G stirred up all the drama. She planted herself slap bang in the middle of the drama playing both sides. I feel in the hope to be a full time wife?

Reactions: 6
Just finished watching the latest series of NJ, I really don't like Jackie and Evan she appears cold and judgemental throughout the series. I also went off Margaret, I hadn't noticed how much she stirs until this series and the last 5 episodes felt like ads for her book.
Agreed Jackie has been judgemental since becoming a housewife I know Jennifer rubbed them up the wrong way with her bragging but the way Jackie went behind her back and wrote the article about her was shady. I always think each franchise needs someone that stirs the pot it makes it more interesting I'm all for the drama 🤣🤣

Still on series 2. Anyone else think Kim G stirred up all the drama. She planted herself slap bang in the middle of the drama playing both sides. I feel in the hope to be a full time wife?
Definitely stirred it up in the hope of more screen time

Agreed Jackie has been judgemental since becoming a housewife I know Jennifer rubbed them up the wrong way with her bragging but the way Jackie went behind her back and wrote the article about her was shady. I always think each franchise needs someone that stirs the pot it makes it more interesting I'm all for the drama 🤣🤣

Definitely stirred it up in the hope of more screen time
NJ has Jen and Teresa for the stirring, Margaret appeared desperate for airtime this series and determined to appear a friend to all. I kept hoping Teresa would pull her up for it but being in love appeared to tame her this series 😂

Reactions: 1
I have watched all seasons of New Jersey and I don’t understand why so many people still like Teresa? She’s very sneaky and always the victim, probably the only thing I like about her is how much she loves her girls and will do anything to make them happy but aside from that I think she’s sneaky.

Reactions: 5
I have watched all seasons of New Jersey and I don’t understand why so many people still like Teresa? She’s very sneaky and always the victim, probably the only thing I like about her is how much she loves her girls and will do anything to make them happy but aside from that I think she’s sneaky.
totally agree! Iam actually shocked that how her girls have come out so well tbh

Me too, considering how both of their parents are. I will say though, they definitely don’t treat Teresa with the best respect. The way Gia talks to her sometimes is crazy and Teresa just sits there and takes it (exactly like she done with Joe).
totally agree! Iam actually shocked that how her girls have come out so well tbh

Reactions: 3
Me too, considering how both of their parents are. I will say though, they definitely don’t treat Teresa with the best respect. The way Gia talks to her sometimes is crazy and Teresa just sits there and takes it (exactly like she done with Joe).
yeh the oldest especially seems to have no respect for her which I am not surprised by

Reactions: 1
I’ve just started watching Shahs of sunset. I’m on season 4. They are bat tit crazy 😂. My new obsession as I’ve done all the housewife’s 😃

I’ve just started watching Shahs of sunset. I’m on season 4. They are bat tit crazy 😂. My new obsession as I’ve done all the housewife’s 😃
Am about to start the new season, think I'll make a new thread so we can all chat about other reality shows and leave this one for housewives.

All done, called mix of reality!!

Reactions: 2
I've been really struggling to get into potomac but finally after 4 and a half seasons I'm feeling it
Potomac is next on my list, I'm currently on season 11 of NY. I'm almost ready to skip the rest of the series if I keep hearing Luann sing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cant stand margaret, its so obvious she and her husband were talking about evan cheating before teresa opened her mouth at the party, the way she went off at Jennifer for saying Joe B brought it up at the men's dinner shows she protests too much. I also don't understand why she has an issue with Jennifer being a housewife when
1. The show is called the "real housewives"
2. Her husband can afford for her not to work
3. She has 5 kids, why would u have that many and not be home to raise them all if u can
4. Marge was a housewife in her 1st marriage
As much as I don't like Teresa, she and her family (minus melissa) make great TV and has done since her first season. Jackie and Marge are only interesting when they have conflict with another cast member. However Jennifer, Dolores have interesting storylines outside of the other women.

I’m just watching real housewives of Beverly Hills one thing that strikes me is how scared Taylor is of Russel it makes later revelations make so much sense. She’s constantly like a deer in headlights

Reactions: 9
I’m just watching real housewives of Beverly Hills one thing that strikes me is how scared Taylor is of Russel it makes later revelations make so much sense. She’s constantly like a deer in headlights
I don’t want to gibe spoilers but it doesn’t end well

• Wow
I’ve been watching RHO Vancouver and just can’t get into the first series. Is it worth carrying on with or move onto another one? Doesn’t help sometimes the sound goes ahead of picture. Thinking Potomac next x

I’ve been watching RHO Vancouver and just can’t get into the first series. Is it worth carrying on with or move onto another one? Doesn’t help sometimes the sound goes ahead of picture. Thinking Potomac next x
I never got into Potomac, for me Melbourne will always be one of my favourite franchises if you haven’t watched already that is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.