The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do hope there is a secret housewife and that they are just doing a good job of hiding it, the fact there is no OC housewife baffles me I read that Vicki was originally supposed to be part of the line up but was in breach of her contract, apart from Vicki the only other housewife I can imagine people being interested in would be tamra or maybe even kelly.

I am also now nearly fully upto date with NY before the new season starts, I'm sad dorinda isn't in the new season I don't know how I will cope without the annual Berkshires trip 😢
what was vicki in breach of contract for?!

Reactions: 2
what was vicki in breach of contract for?!
I'm not entirely sure it was a source who spoke out and said she was lucky they cancelled the contract they had with her or she would be been in breach, as it's a source it could all be BS 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her drinking was apparently out of control so she was asked to leave and I think go to rehab if she wanted to return
I thought it was over a argument she had with Tinsley and she brought the show into it and the producers weren't happy about it so they sacked her

I thought it was over a argument she had with Tinsley and she brought the show into it and the producers weren't happy about it so they sacked her
Ah yeah - it was that, but I think there was suggestions online that the producers thought that Dorinda was drunk at the time or was drinking heavily and the producers knew it

Ah yeah - it was that, but I think there was suggestions online that the producers thought that Dorinda was drunk at the time or was drinking heavily and the producers knew it
If they were going to sack someone for heavy drinking half of them would have been sacked at some point especially sonja 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her drinking was apparently out of control so she was asked to leave and I think go to rehab if she wanted to return
I thought that, but then in BH why didn;t they get rid of Kim way before? she was much worse

Reactions: 5
I thought that, but then in BH why didn;t they get rid of Kim way before? she was much worse
I suspect if Dorinda has argued with someone on production then that may have been a problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I suspect if Dorinda has argued with someone on production then that may have been a problem.
do you think the same happened with vicki? (ie the arguing not the drinking)?

do you think the same happened with vicki? (ie the arguing not the drinking)?
It wouldn't surprise me 😂 I don't watch PC though so I'm not sure on the dynamics and how much of a hole Vicki and Tamra would leave. I'm just speculating but I guess if you piss off the wrong producer, you're dropped! I think there is probably a lot that goes on between the housewives and the crew that we're not privy to.

Reactions: 2
I think it was pretty harsh why they sacked her, fingers crossed they it was a bad decision and bring her back! I absolutely love dorinda
They get treated like tit on these shows. Ply them with drink for entertainment then get rid when it gets out of hand.

Reactions: 3
But yet Sonja is a heavy drinker herself how many times has she been seriously sloshed on camera.
I can only assume Sonja hasn't had any problems with production through her drinking and that Dorinda must have, otherwise yes logically they'd have been removed. Luann also had a problem and got arrested but remained on the show.

Reactions: 3
I can only assume Sonja hasn't had any problems with production through her drinking and that Dorinda must have, otherwise yes logically they'd have been removed. Luann also had a problem and got arrested but remained on the show.
Yes may have had a falling out “behind the scenes” forgot about Luann as well.

I do like dorinda but she has had some really appalling behaviour when drunk, not falling over, repeating herself etc. Like sonja. But saying really cutting, unnecessary, aggressive things. E.g. Tinsley and the aid trip with Bethenny. I wouldnt be surprised if she got even more voracious off camera, (to the point production don't want to be responsible for/associated with it), also it might not just be alcohol (bethenney alluded to dorinda's ex boyfriend being big into coke so who knows). I hope whatever it is improves and she comes back, she's a real character.

Reactions: 7
I do like dorinda but she has had some really appalling behaviour when drunk, not falling over, repeating herself etc. Like sonja. But saying really cutting, unnecessary, aggressive things. E.g. Tinsley and the aid trip with Bethenny. I wouldnt be surprised if she got even more voracious off camera, (to the point production don't want to be responsible for/associated with it), also it might not just be alcohol (bethenney alluded to dorinda's ex boyfriend being big into coke so who knows). I hope whatever it is improves and she comes back, she's a real character.
Omg that trip with Bethenny and that dinner I cringed watching it. What was it Bethenny said to John once “your a little lit up right now” Sonjas is a sloppy happy drunk were as Dorinda can be quit cutting in her remarks to others.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.