The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BH, I find it so strange how obsessed Kyle is with being frineds with Lisa when Lisa has been so awful to her (and everyone else)

Reactions: 2
For anyone else running out of housewives shows to watch, I've been watching summer house, first series not great but quickly got addictive!!

Reactions: 4
For anyone else running out of housewives shows to watch, I've been watching summer house, first series not great but quickly got addictive!!
I've heard it's not a bad watch will give it ago once I've caught up on the franchises I've been wanting to watch

Reactions: 1
I've watched this, I agree first series was abit meh, but it got better, love a drunk Kyle, can't stand Hannah!!!!

Yeah I mentioned this in the VPR thread too! I just came on board in series 5 and raced through it in a week, loved it. Gone back to series 1 now and so far I don't think it's as bad as everyone says!

what is summer house? is this the all stars thing?
No different programme from same network. Younger people who rent a Hamptons summer house every year. It's messy but not as dark as Vanderpump Rules.

• Wow
I’ve never watched summer house but isn’t Des Bishop featured a bit on the latest season because he’s engaged to Hannah.

what is summer house? is this the all stars thing?
No, it's about folks partying on the summer weekends in the Hamptons, it's on Hayu.

I’ve never watched summer house but isn’t Des Bishop featured a bit on the latest season because he’s engaged to Hannah.
Yes he was, but the funniest thing he's an older version of Kyle, whose had alot of hassle with Hannah, she's a witch!

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else down to have separate threads for the different franchises? Idk what everyone’s talking about half the time in here lol

Reactions: 8
omg Ramona and her bizarre "lifestyle brand" on New York is just so bizarre, she has no idea what she is doing. All the people working with her are just enablers, the only people who seem to be realistic are the other housewives

Is anyone else down to have separate threads for the different franchises? Idk what everyone’s talking about half the time in here lol
Just my opinion, but I'm not sure there's enough chat about each show for them to have their own threads? Considering the first thread started in 2019 and we're only on thread 2 now, almost 2 years later...

There are 8 current US franchises, the upcoming All Stars series, 2 UK franchises, multiple international editions, plus franchises that have ended but people still watch on Sky/Hayu, plus spin-offs... If each have their own thread it will take a while to create them all and could get messy?

Reactions: 9
Just my opinion, but I'm not sure there's enough chat about each show for them to have their own threads? Considering the first thread started in 2019 and we're only on thread 2 now, almost 2 years later...

There are 8 current US franchises, the upcoming All Stars series, 2 UK franchises, multiple international editions, plus franchises that have ended but people still watch on Sky/Hayu, plus spin-offs... If each have their own thread it will take a while to create them all and could get messy?
true but I think separate threads could be good for the main housewives franchises, Cheshire already has its own thread everyone could just type RHOBH etc when they need to dump an opinion maybe?

Reactions: 4

I only suggested it because I’m not sure about others, but it’s the reason why I don’t chat more in here - but I get you 🙌🏽

Personally I like the mixed chat as I've now added BH to my watch list, based on posts on this thread. As above, I don't think there's enough content in each series to generate their own thread.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.