The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’re almost a week in to the All Stars trip now and no sign of the supposed extra surprise housewife 🤔 unless they’ve completely kept her hidden and it’s top secret until the show airs?!

Reactions: 4
So they’re almost a week in to the All Stars trip now and no sign of the supposed extra surprise housewife 🤔 unless they’ve completely kept her hidden and it’s top secret until the show airs?!
I imagine none of the housewives will know until she enters the house and it will be one of those "dramatic" moments with suspense music etc

Part of me can't help but love sonja from NY yeah she has major issues but she owns the fact that she's bat tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone got any idea who the 'surprise housewife' will be?

So happy I have found this thread, I am obsessed with Real Housewives! I was thinking maybe it could be one of the OC Housewives with them being the first ever series?

So happy I have found this thread, I am obsessed with Real Housewives! I was thinking maybe it could be one of the OC Housewives with them being the first ever series?
yeah I thought they would have someone from series 1 of the OC

Reactions: 3
yeah I thought they would have someone from series 1 of the OC
Yeah maybe Vicki? I’m sure she’s been in the most seasons out of all the franchises so would make sense for her to be part of the All Stars. I just hope it’s not someone boring 😴

Reactions: 3
Yeah maybe Vicki? I’m sure she’s been in the most seasons out of all the franchises so would make sense for her to be part of the All Stars. I just hope it’s not someone boring 😴
yeah that's what I thought too, alternatively someone totally random, like that model that had the total meltdown in NYC , kelly I think?

Reactions: 1
I’m really not sure there’s going to be a surprise HW now - they were only going away for a week and I’m sure I’ve read on Instagram that today is their last day! So unless they’ve kept the extra person hidden as a secret then maybe that was just a rumour after all? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m really not sure there’s going to be a surprise HW now - they were only going away for a week and I’m sure I’ve read on Instagram that today is their last day! So unless they’ve kept the extra person hidden as a secret then maybe that was just a rumour after all? 🤔
Aww that's a shame, a week doesn't feel long enough for the cracks to show 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s going to be a huge let down tbh, I’m still baffled why Cynthia and Melissa are there they are two of the most boring housewives IMO. I’d rather two other housewives, Dorinda would have been a good addition if she had been still on the show or Jacqueline/Caroline even though I was never a fan of Caroline’s. Hopefully their will really be a surprise housewife seems a lot of hype over nothing to get viewers to watch.

Reactions: 6
Are there any well-known feuds between the Housewives who are on the All Stars trip? I can’t imagine there would be much “organic” drama if there aren’t pre-existing issues (sorry if this has already been discussed 😬)

Reactions: 5
I think it’s going to be a huge let down tbh, I’m still baffled why Cynthia and Melissa are there they are two of the most boring housewives IMO. I’d rather two other housewives, Dorinda would have been a good addition if she had been still on the show or Jacqueline/Caroline even though I was never a fan of Caroline’s. Hopefully their will really be a surprise housewife seems a lot of hype over nothing to get viewers to watch.
yeah I would have thought Teresa would have been chosen instead of Melissa

Reactions: 2
I really do hope there is a secret housewife and that they are just doing a good job of hiding it, the fact there is no OC housewife baffles me I read that Vicki was originally supposed to be part of the line up but was in breach of her contract, apart from Vicki the only other housewife I can imagine people being interested in would be tamra or maybe even kelly.

I am also now nearly fully upto date with NY before the new season starts, I'm sad dorinda isn't in the new season I don't know how I will cope without the annual Berkshires trip 😢

I really do hope there is a secret housewife and that they are just doing a good job of hiding it, the fact there is no OC housewife baffles me I read that Vicki was originally supposed to be part of the line up but was in breach of her contract, apart from Vicki the only other housewife I can imagine people being interested in would be tamra or maybe even kelly.

I am also now nearly fully upto date with NY before the new season starts, I'm sad dorinda isn't in the new season I don't know how I will cope without the annual Berkshires trip 😢
It’s just not going to be the same without Dorinda.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.