The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed but her walk of shame in season 6 had me in stitches
I find her actually very mean, she basically criticised bethanny for not having a good relationship with her child after the disaster of Bethany's custody situation was just....especially as bethenny was the only one really on her side.. and after heather trying to help her and she basically ignoring the advice

Reactions: 1
I find her actually very mean, she basically criticised bethanny for not having a good relationship with her child after the disaster of Bethany's custody situation was just....especially as bethenny was the only one really on her side.. and after heather trying to help her and she basically ignoring the advice
I've not got that far yet nearly at the end of season 6, it's very clear she has some issues the way her and ramona act together is embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 2
I've not got that far yet nearly at the end of season 6, it's very clear she has some issues the way her and ramona act together is embarrassing 😳
I think it is season 6 where she is apparently launching a million different businesses but nothing happens...

I think it is season 6 where she is apparently launching a million different businesses but nothing happens...
Yep it is, she had the meeting with Kristens husband and he practically laughed her out of the room as she wasn't listening to his advice

• Haha
She is probably broke. Alot of the housewives are on the shows. They probably make most of their money endorsing stuff
She has an only fans account and flogs bday messages so it’s definitely smoke and mirrors. I think she had the town house in the settlement, and that’s about it.

I loveee meridiths son Brooks from RH salt lake city, he is so funny!
do you. I find him an obnoxious brat 🤔.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg yes when the OC go to Ireland. And Iceland. In fact anywhere that's outside their community bubble 😬

My mum is like that about veal. But I'm vegan so she doesn't even get into it with me 🙊
Would you know what season or episode the ireland one is? I'm a NYC housewife myself but would be interested to watch this!

I've started watching NY I'd only ever seen a few episodes from the first season, currently part way through season 3 and all I can say so far is Jill is a bit of a narcissistic bellend 😂
The funny thing is by about season 6 jill will be a distant memory to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
season 7 of NY with Sonja's clothes line, which never seems to go anywhere, it all looks quite cheap imo

She is probably broke. Alot of the housewives are on the shows. They probably make most of their money endorsing stuff
I remember the first OC season with that family who went bankrupt... I cannot remember their name? but it was almost exactly like the fictional OC programme!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember the first OC season with that family who went bankrupt... I cannot remember their name? but it was almost exactly like the fictional OC programme!
I didn't watch the first couple of seasons but are you thinking of season 4-ish with Lynn Curtin? Her daughter got served with an eviction notice for the family home on camera?

I didn't watch the first couple of seasons but are you thinking of season 4-ish with Lynn Curtin? Her daughter got served with an eviction notice for the family home on camera?
yes! that one, awful for her children

I’m on the New Jersey season 3 reunion and Teresa is really reminding me of Nene. They both act(ed) like the head honcho of the franchise and like they’re untouchable 🙄 I get that they’re both probably the most recognisable from each franchise but it’s very obvious that they think they’re the queen bee through their behaviours.

edit: The issue of the gay slurs and the R word is very uncomfortable. “I have lots of friends that are gay” 🥴

I’ve never watched any of these shows before. Just started RHOBH and I am just obsessed. I’ve hit Season 3 now. 🥰 I have a soft spot for most of the girls apart from Kim. Soooooooooo annoying!
Has anyone else just started?
Just started on this franchise, Kim seems like someone on the verge of a nervous break constantly. And when she screamed at her sister about taking her house? What was that about.
I would also love to know how russell and Taylor ended up together. They seem like complete strangers.
adrienne and her husband constantly at each other is irritating, she doesn’t seem to like him at all.
and how can they all have so much money yet look so cheap most of the time.

Just started on this franchise, Kim seems like someone on the verge of a nervous break constantly. And when she screamed at her sister about taking her house? What was that about.
I would also love to know how russell and Taylor ended up together. They seem like complete strangers.
adrienne and her husband constantly at each other is irritating, she doesn’t seem to like him at all.
and how can they all have so much money yet look so cheap most of the time.
Taylor said in one episode that she approached Russel at some event (iirc) which to me seems insane, he is just awful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.