The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand how some of the girls were towards bethanny in season 7 of NY over her choosing to be with her daughter rather than showing up to things, she had joint custody and wanted to spend the days she had her with her and clearly trying to be the mum she felt like she never had when she was growing up. I also just want to shake Sonia and be like just listen to what they are all saying to you

Reactions: 6
I really don't understand how some of the girls were towards bethanny in season 7 of NY over her choosing to be with her daughter rather than showing up to things, she had joint custody and wanted to spend the days she had her with her and clearly trying to be the mum she felt like she never had when she was growing up. I also just want to shake Sonia and be like just listen to what they are all saying to you
I always thought this! As irritating as she can be at times I totally understood it, the other girls would complain saying 'we're parents too' yeah but you live with your kid full time! Not the same at all

Reactions: 7
I always thought this! As irritating as she can be at times I totally understood it, the other girls would complain saying 'we're parents too' yeah but you live with your kid full time! Not the same at all
Another viewer pissed off at this! Plus most of the Housewives have older kids. Bethanney's kid wasn't much older than 6/7 in this season? Even if it was the evening and the wee one was in bed, you need a decent amount of sleep to keep up with them at that age 😴

Reactions: 5
Another viewer pissed off at this! Plus most of the Housewives have older kids. Bethanney's kid wasn't much older than 6/7 in this season? Even if it was the evening and the wee one was in bed, you need a decent amount of sleep to keep up with them at that age 😴
yeah i totally agree tbh it seems that the other housewives spend little time with theit children. luannes especially in the earlier series seemed closer to their nanny

Reactions: 5
yeah i totally agree tbh it seems that the other housewives spend little time with theit children. luannes especially in the earlier series seemed closer to their nanny
Yes I thought that too. Sometimes I wondered if it was just a teenager thing but the more I watch of the show I think not 👀

Reactions: 2
I think the other housewives lacked so much empathy for Bethenny around s7, that divorce battle with Jason was incredibly nasty and he would have taken anything he could to make her look bad. She really wasn't in a position to whoop it up in NYC several evenings a week for the purposes of filming. Jason is a vile man 🤮

Reactions: 7
Gave up on Atlanta weeks ago, awful, though has always been my least fave of housewives.
Of topic, but anyone watch married to medicine?,back along Toyah was in so much debt, now brought a new house, she doesn't even work!!

Watching Below Deck and there's about to be a RHOC cross over. So excited!

I'd love to see Vicki and Romona meeting. I think they'd explode with their energy trying to outdo each other.

Reactions: 1
omg season 7 RHONY... heather comparing losing her nanny (as in she left, not died) to bethenny having a traumatic childhood and not really having parents.... wow...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
omg season 7 RHONY... heather comparing losing her nanny (as in she left, not died) to bethenny having a traumatic childhood and not really having parents.... wow...
Omg literally just watching it too! I think Luann made a v valid point about the mother thing though! One of the few times Luann actually speaks sense 😅

Omg literally just watching it too! I think Luann made a v valid point about the mother thing though! One of the few times Luann actually speaks sense 😅
yeah I was almost shocked at luanne, I never usually like her! one of the few times I agree with her

Just started on this franchise, Kim seems like someone on the verge of a nervous break constantly. And when she screamed at her sister about taking her house? What was that about.
I would also love to know how russell and Taylor ended up together. They seem like complete strangers.
adrienne and her husband constantly at each other is irritating, she doesn’t seem to like him at all.
and how can they all have so much money yet look so cheap most of the time.
I watched all 10 seasons recently...... Absolutely loved it!! I think Taylor was after money 🤑

• Haha
More surprised at heather to be fair!
I have never really liked Heather tbh, she always came across as quite smug... not sure why but something about her always rubbed me the wrong way, albeit she seemed like one of the more "normal" ones helping Sonja etc and not understanding her workshy attitude

I watched all 10 seasons recently...... Absolutely loved it!! I think Taylor was after money 🤑
Iirc taylor claimed she was chasing Russel and he didn't want a relationship? I remember the reactions of everyone else which were basically......ermmm... I definitely think she was chasing money and has awful self esteem, he treated her awfully and she just put up with it .
Adrienne and Paul.... had they not had a huge house with loads of space from each other they would have divorced years and years before imo. It is really sad how materialistic all of these people are

Reactions: 3
I never really minded Heather up until this season, not sure if she seemed ok in the other seasons as there was Aviva and well there's no words for that one 😳

I never really minded Heather up until this season, not sure if she seemed ok in the other seasons as there was Aviva and well there's no words for that one 😳
and in the episode on now she is basically bitching about Bethenny not wanting her to help her find food... she is very passive aggressive imo

and in the episode on now she is basically bitching about Bethenny not wanting her to help her find food... she is very passive aggressive imo
Is that the episode at Dorinda's with the sushi? If so it was awkward

Reactions: 1
I never liked Heather or Kristen, I was so happy when Kristen didn’t return after season 7 because her husband was caught being a naughty boy and she wouldn’t return because she didn’t want to discuss it on camera. I felt Heather went from being competitive one minute with Bethenny to desperately wanting to be her friend at the same time in that season. Smug is exactly the word for her and preachy and Kristen too. I also found Carol a bit more likeable after the other two left.

I never liked Heather or Kristen, I was so happy when Kristen didn’t return after season 7 because her husband was caught being a naughty boy and she wouldn’t return because she didn’t want to discuss it on camera. I felt Heather went from being competitive one minute with Bethenny to desperately wanting to be her friend at the same time in that season. Smug is exactly the word for her and preachy and Kristen too. I also found Carol a bit more likeable after the other two left.
I felt bad for Kristen in a way as her husband was awful, but she like so many others basically seems to have just chosen someone rich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.