The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I get the feeling that she's trying to be like Vikki from OC
yeah I was thinking the same. I always found Ramona annoying tbh, going on about how great her relationship with Mario always gave me the sensation that it wasn't actually that good imo. I always felt sorry for her daughter she often seemed to be so embarassed by her, so funny how opposite they seem to be, reminded me of Ab Fab

Reactions: 5
yeah I was thinking the same. I always found Ramona annoying tbh, going on about how great her relationship with Mario always gave me the sensation that it wasn't actually that good imo. I always felt sorry for her daughter she often seemed to be so embarassed by her, so funny how opposite they seem to be, reminded me of Ab Fab
Yes the way it was always so forced with Mario bit like those couples on Facebook always saying how amazing each other are and you know their murdering each other behind closed doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's such a strange phenomenon how many totally narcissistic, unhinged Real Housewives have seemingly sweet and grounded children. Vicky's daughter Briana and Gia Giudice spring to mind. How did they manage to turn out like that with those parents??

Apparently Avery is a little tit IRL though. Seems to have grown more similar to Ramona over the years.

Reactions: 4
I think Ramona and Mario had great sexual chemistry and thats it 😂

It's such a strange phenomenon how many totally narcissistic, unhinged Real Housewives have seemingly sweet and grounded children. Vicky's daughter Briana and Gia Giudice spring to mind. How did they manage to turn out like that with those parents??

Apparently Avery is a little tit IRL though. Seems to have grown more similar to Ramona over the years.
I feel so bad for Briana, her mum seems to have really controlled her life in a way she didn't for her brother, I saw an episode the other day in which Briana was basically complaining to her how she had never let her travel/go away to uni etc. Vicky seems very codependent, which I guess is why she ends up with such bad men

Reactions: 6
Have you gotten up to the part yet in season 4 with the fortune teller?
Yeah I'm managing to breeze through it as I have it on in the background while I'm working so now onto the beginning of season 5 she's currently kicking off because she isn't invited to London

I always say those that brag how amazing their relationship is aren't actually in a good relationship, you could tell he didn't want to be around her at times.

Reactions: 3
I'm watching series 7 of NYC in the repeats on ITVbe god I had forgotten how insufferable I find Luanne.
And Sonja is SO self centred, she really just seems to be clinging to a relationship that ended years and years ago

I'm rewatching the last season of NY on Hayu and can't decide if they're that caked in make up or Mr Biscuits has been dicking about with the colour settings whilst watching the golf.

• Haha
I'm noticing we are seeing Mario more in season 5, I guess Ramona didn't want to take her eye off him after the fortune teller

Mario always gave me ick. He just seemed so sleazy

omg I have just seen the NY one where Dorinda asks the black guy to take her coat... was even more awkward than I imagined, and then she said she gave a guy in a wheel chair money thinking he was homeless.... wow

• Wow
omg I have just seen the NY one where Dorinda asks the black guy to take her coat... was even more awkward than I imagined, and then she said she gave a guy in a wheel chair money thinking he was homeless.... wow
I know, it’s so embarrassing. I think the restaurant thing was more because the guy dressed like staff rather than she was racially profiling him as ‘lesser’ but who knows with the disabled guy comment. She seems to be a ‘foot in mouth’ person rather than a deliberately unkind person (apart from when she gets bladdered, obvs).

I know, it’s so embarrassing. I think the restaurant thing was more because the guy dressed like staff rather than she was racially profiling him as ‘lesser’ but who knows with the disabled guy comment. She seems to be a ‘foot in mouth’ person rather than a deliberately unkind person (apart from when she gets bladdered, obvs).
I would usually check though, a staff member would usually have an apron somewhere like that I would think

Reactions: 1
I would usually check though, a staff member would usually have an apron somewhere like that I would think
In my late teens I went through a phase of dressing all in black. My go to "smart" outfit was black shirt, trousers and tie with a random badge pinned on it, not unlike the uniform of many restaurants. I wore this to a family dinner at a restaurant and got *stopped* nearly every time I left my chair as people thought I worked there 😂

• Haha
Made a start on season 6 of NY this morning and I'm struggling to get into it, why the drama over a book really hope it picks up

I saw that repeat yesterday too. It was worse than I remembered! Oh god, I cringed so hard.

And yeah the story with the guy in the wheelchair! He was a lawyer waiting for a bus! :oops:

• Wow
I agree with you guys New Jersey, Atlanta and Beverly Hills are the must watch franchises for sure!! I couldn't really get into the other ones tbh but those three I re-watch all the time its so funny and dramatic!!! SLC is also a new fave I found it hilarious, I'm excited for season 2

I’m halfway through season 2 of NJ.... Danielle..... I’m sad Dina left! I was getting to like her ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.