The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's good!
Can I ask if you've had bub yet?
Yes, she’s here! Considering she didn’t want to come out and made me wait, when she did decide she wanted out, she came out so quickly! I just made it in the hospital and I gave birth standing up with my coat, shoes and mask still on 😂 thank you for asking, so sweet you remembered too! Hopefully she’s a housewives fan like me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, she’s here! Considering she didn’t want to come out and made me wait, when she did decide she wanted out, she came out so quickly! I just made it in the hospital and I gave birth standing up with my coat, shoes and mask still on 😂 thank you for asking, so sweet you remembered too! Hopefully she’s a housewives fan like me 😂
Congratulations, lovely news, I'm sure she'll be a housewives fan :giggle:

The way Erika spoke to her was disgusting..
I've never liked Erika, what was it LVP said about her and her ' dangly bits' must admit I thought the same :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Are Kyle and Rinna going to be on Erikas back all season telling her to "bE hOnEsT"🤔 like they did with Denise?! I don't think so 😂

Also I totally forgot about Scott Disick and Amelia 🤮 it made me cringe when she whispered she's going to see Scott on facetime to her own mother. It makes me sad that Rinna knows the business so well and doesn't even try to protect her daughters, like at all.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never watched any of these shows before. Just started RHOBH and I am just obsessed. I’ve hit Season 3 now. 🥰 I have a soft spot for most of the girls apart from Kim. Soooooooooo annoying!
Has anyone else just started?

Reactions: 1
I’ve never watched any of these shows before. Just started RHOBH and I am just obsessed. I’ve hit Season 3 now. 🥰 I have a soft spot for most of the girls apart from Kim. Soooooooooo annoying!
Has anyone else just started?
Come back and tell us what you think of Carlton (S4, I think?) :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Are Kyle and Rinna going to be on Erikas back all season telling her to "bE hOnEsT"🤔 like they did with Denise?! I don't think so 😂

Also I totally forgot about Scott Disick and Amelia 🤮 it made me cringe when she whispered she's going to see Scott on facetime to her own mother. It makes me sad that Rinna knows the business so well and doesn't even try to protect her daughters, like at all.
Rinna is just desperate for her daughters to become famous imo, how would any parent otherwise think a erlationship with that amount of difference would be good?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised people still watch the BH one. I gave up on it a while ago. Thought it was passed its best. Potomac is probably the most underrated one. Dallas is good too

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised people still watch the BH one. I gave up on it a while ago. Thought it was passed its best. Potomac is probably the most underrated one. Dallas is good too
I've given up on them all. I just read blogs to keep abreast of developments.

Reactions: 1
Just finished New York, Beverly Hills and Dallas and loved them all. What ones do you all recommend next???? Pref one with lots of drama lol
The original ones the OC and NJ have tons of drama.

Both Gina and Lydia will not be returning to Season 5 of RHOMelbourne... I’m gutted!
Yep. Won’t be the same. Can’t believe they have greasy Jackie back, but maybe only got her back as she has an IVF story 🤷‍♀️

I’ll be watching the BH new season, only for
The Erika divorce drama...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.