The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt bad for Kristen in a way as her husband was awful, but she like so many others basically seems to have just chosen someone rich
I always found him sleazy and those bloody hats trying to hide his balding head 🤭 They are still together.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I never liked Heather or Kristen, I was so happy when Kristen didn’t return after season 7 because her husband was caught being a naughty boy and she wouldn’t return because she didn’t want to discuss it on camera. I felt Heather went from being competitive one minute with Bethenny to desperately wanting to be her friend at the same time in that season. Smug is exactly the word for her and preachy and Kristen too. I also found Carol a bit more likeable after the other two left.
Can't say I'm surprised he was caught with his pants down the "always working late" gave it away for me on that one and the way he spoke to her when he told he she should be making a home cooked meal then he might think about coming home. If my husband said that to he'd be under the patio 🤣

Reactions: 4
Can't say I'm surprised he was caught with his pants down the "always working late" gave it away for me on that one and the way he spoke to her when he told he she should be making a home cooked meal then he might think about coming home. If my husband said that to he'd be under the patio 🤣
Yeah he was a right sexist 💩, their is not one redeeming feature about him looks or personality wise, I looked at her insta again and they are still together. I’d say he is the type to blame her for straying in the marriage and I’d say she’s the type to believe him sadly.

Reactions: 1
I wasn't sure if the rumour about evan was true until Joe B said that he had also heard a rumour. They live in a different area so if the rumour is travelling I think there is truth behind it which is a real shame if it is true.

I wasn't sure if the rumour about evan was true until Joe B said that he had also heard a rumour. They live in a different area so if the rumour is travelling I think there is truth behind it which is a real shame if it is true.
She did seem to be more worried about it harming his reputation and job

So does anybody think that Evan does cheat on Jackie ?
Not sure on this one. He seems attentive enough to her, but you never can tell. I want to like Jackie, mainly because she stands up to Teresa, but there's just something about her that stops me.

I’ve moved onto rewatching BH and have just watched games night at Dana’s. Kim and Kyle are just awful towards Brandi (and I don’t like Brandi). Proper mean girls.

I also think it’s weird how Taylor acts and talks like she and Russell are getting divorced when they (as far as we were aware) weren’t. I think she had a real thing against Lisa and that’s why she tried to get pally with Brandi at first because she was friends with Cedric. I also think she probably leaked the stories about her marriage to the press herself.

Not sure on this one. He seems attentive enough to her, but you never can tell. I want to like Jackie, mainly because she stands up to Teresa, but there's just something about her that stops me.
I know what you mean. I think if she left the show it wouldn't make much of a difference. Her brother is so sweet though 😭

Reactions: 2
I’ve moved onto rewatching BH and have just watched games night at Dana’s. Kim and Kyle are just awful towards Brandi (and I don’t like Brandi). Proper mean girls.

I also think it’s weird how Taylor acts and talks like she and Russell are getting divorced when they (as far as we were aware) weren’t. I think she had a real thing against Lisa and that’s why she tried to get pally with Brandi at first because she was friends with Cedric. I also think she probably leaked the stories about her marriage to the press herself.
BH is one of my favourite shows of the franchise, but simply cannot stand Kim and I'm really hoping she doesn't feature much or at all in the new season.

Kyle is 100% a mean girl and I don't buy for a second the whole we still love each other after all this time bullshit between her and Mauricio. I think he steps out on her for sure and she's fully aware of it but turns a blind eye.

Couldn't stand Brandi either, she brought the show down massively. Plus, I was tired of hearing about how Eddie left her for Leeane Rimes. I don't condone cheating, but by the way she behaves, is it any wonder he bolted?

BH is one of my favourite shows of the franchise, but simply cannot stand Kim and I'm really hoping she doesn't feature much or at all in the new season.

Kyle is 100% a mean girl and I don't buy for a second the whole we still love each other after all this time bullshit between her and Mauricio. I think he steps out on her for sure and she's fully aware of it but turns a blind eye.

Couldn't stand Brandi either, she brought the show down massively. Plus, I was tired of hearing about how Eddie left her for Leeane Rimes. I don't condone cheating, but by the way she behaves, is it any wonder he bolted?
The first few series of BH were the best imo.

Reactions: 2
The first few series of BH were the best imo.
Yeah, there were some right good explosive episodes in the first few seasons. Especially when Camille drops that now famous line to Taylor: "We don't say that he hits you, but now there, I've said it." Classic.

Wake up in the morning thinking about so many things 😂😂😂

I always feel bad for finding it funny because it's so embarrassing for her, and to be worrying about your mum and uncle fighting is just really sad.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.