Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Wasn't RHOA finale supposed to be 90 minutes long ?
Damn, Sheree is one of a kind. Dropping that her dad passed away so casually, she must deal with a lot internally.
Is Drew dating Ty yes or no ? And if yes, why was she so offended that people believed she kissed a woman ? Ralph was a dead weight, and Drew has her issues, but she seems sweet and caring. Let's go find you a new partner. NOT COURTNEY BEING THE ONE OUTING HER WHAT A SNAKE
That and the miscarriage, the last ten minutes of the episode were so depressing

Reactions: 1

newaroundhere123

From what I’ve read and heard over the years is that Mauricio is known to have it away with young women, especially those who show an interest in being a real estate agent. Kyle probably is having an emotional affair which I can understand, especially if her husband has been cheating for years.
yeah, it's a pretty well known secret apparently - they have an 'arrangement' WHY you'd have such an arrangement I've no idea, but maybe she's levelling the playing field now 🤷‍♀️

AnnaKey

If you were unfortunate enough to waste your time with the last rhugt, u can watch this, its 10x better and the episodes are less than half an hour
Is it me or was that last RHUGT just people screaming at each other!? Horrific to listen to.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
RHOA: filler episode but next week's looking🔥
Mama Joyce needs to chill, I don't like Todd, but that's the price to pay when you're an over accomplished woman, Kandi would've never found her match. I didn't know Marlo's nephew has passed away 😥. Can't wait to see Candiace, they're releasing a single on Sunday too

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Just finished the latest rhoa episode and what is actual point of Drew with her circa 2008 retro housewives storyline of I want to be a singer
I love a good shady edit, and them timing her on stage vs Sanya’s 400m gold medal winning run was excellent

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
As I said, I just rewatched season 8, and she was already so flippant about Tom's car accident there. Everytime Kyle asked a question, she always dismissed with everything is fine.

Shall64

Chatty Member
It was exhausting to listen to. Both shouting over each other!
I don’t believe any of that about Bobbys funeral. If Bravo had filmed without permission Jill would have sued them, or at least used it as leverage to get herself back on the show.
Absolutely.
She is desperate to stay relevant.

fleabagster

Who has listened to Jill Zarin’s episodes on Bethenny’s podcast? Jesus Christ they are both as bad as each other. Bethenny is SO self centred! She seems obsessed with RHONY and her history on it, whilst pretending she’s above it all. And Jill is her usual thirsty self. 🤣

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I know what you mean but in terms of the BH Housewives - Erika Jayne, Eileen Davidson and Lisa Rinna have all shown support for Hilary Clinton and Kyle Richards has said publicly that she is a Democrat.

For NY - Carole, Bethenny and Dorinda all publicly said at a reunion that they voted Hilary. Luann didn't answer the question when Andy asked her, so it was assumed that she was a Republican. HOWEVER, she donated $2,700 to Hilary's campaign in 2015!

For NJ - Margaret and Melissa appear to be Democrats.
Yeah I knew quite a few have declare support for the dems, I think I mean it’s easier to assume they are until they say that they’re not to save disappointment haha

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member
Watching Sydney atm - apart from Melissa and maybe Matty (or Maddy), they're all

1692179734097.png

Everyone should walk their children through economy class as to show them the poor, disadvantaged people

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Random but Kelly Dodd’s story with Vicki, riding their bikes down to the beach. It looks beautiful. I want to move house 🥺

emm

VIP Member
Can someone confirm they also FINALLY saw the trailer for the UGT with Caroline; i was TikTok scrolling and when I went back it had gone, please tell me it wasn’t a fever dream !
also I watch the PAINFUL reunion that was Bethany and Jill, I really like the pair of them and their friendship was lovely on RHONY, but WOW do they still really hate each other 🫠 Bethany more then Jill ( who is completely zen it seems these days not one ‘HAIIIIIII’ in sight ) it was actually uncomfortable to watch, which is a shame !
What happened between them? Sp long ago I cannot remember

Restless Native

VIP Member
I'm not convinced to be honest by episode 4 we should we at the 'can't wait for the next episode' stage having developed interests in some cast members and dislikes for others. 😂
Every episode is filmed round a table of sorts, eating or drinking. It's a really boring format. Jennas Christmas tree was the most exciting in last night's episode. I'd love to see NYC and their homes for the happy holidays. 😍
They never even showed Halloween. 😪