The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Link to old thread 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
Sorry to ask again what happened with Dina and Dolores
The long-standing rumour is that Dina’s ex husband, who is also her sister Caroline’s brother in law, had her and her current husband brutally beaten up.
Caroline wrote a character statement for him. Apparently, so did Dolores.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Was anyone else distracted looking at Dolores watch during her lunch with jen, time was all over the place. I know they don't use everything they film but you would have thought they would tell the wives to hide the time a bit!

I like Danielle but she had totally overblown this Rachel thing, which is a shame as they could have been a fun pairing.

Reactions: 2
Ive just watched NJ, one of the most boring episodes ever!! The coffee reading, really how set up was that :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Ive just watched NJ, one of the most boring episodes ever!! The coffee reading, really how set up was that :rolleyes:
I feel like there is always a coffe/tarot/tea leaves reading in any series when things get a bit slow.

Reactions: 5
I feel like there is always a coffe/tarot/tea leaves reading in any series when things get a bit slow.
I know, but it's soo boring!!

I've been rewatching the first 3 seasons of Miami, I'd forgotten how feisty they were!! Must admit I didn't like Lisa first time watching, but I liked her now!! Couldn't stand Joanna, and how different do Adrianna and Larsa look now too!!!

It was a really really poor episode.
RHONJ used to be one of the strongest in the franchise - now it is just repetitive
---
Yes! Remember the psychic in RHONY who told Ramona that Mario was cheating. Such a set up.

• Heart
It was a really really poor episode.
RHONJ used to be one of the strongest in the franchise - now it is just repetitive
---
NJ was always my fave, but the last few seasons have been dreadful.
Hopefully the Ireland trip will be good!!

RHOC season 8 reunion: is it me or is rhoc the only franchise who never bring the fashion ? (I miss my rhony girls). Also stupid remark of the day but all these women have incredibly long philtrum. Is it because of surgery, what's happening here ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
RHOC season 8 reunion: is it me or is rhoc the only franchise who never bring the fashion ? (I miss my rhony girls). Also stupid remark of the day but all these women have incredibly long philtrum. Is it because of surgery, what's happening here ?
I've never heard of a philtrum before! What is it?!

@kale-supremacist I've never heard of that before! I've learnt so much since being on Tattle, especially reading the celeb thread!!
I'm obsessed with aesthetic and the idea of "beauty", so I watch a lot of videos from qoves and Lori Hill. You learn to spot little stuff.

RHOC season 9: where are Lydia and Alexis 😭 😭 . The new girl, Lizzie, looks so much like my cousin I'm spooked 😂.

Leah moaning about having the runs and her period yet wearing no underwear and a skirt with big holes in it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The girl complaining about dying and crying, girl, you're having a heatstroke. And her hygiene is :sick:

Heather is just embarrassing herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The girl complaining about dying and crying, girl, you're having a heatstroke. And her hygiene is :sick:

Heather is just embarrassing herself.
I've just watched, Leah is gross, she actually makes me feel :sick:
What's the big issue about a missing bottle of tequila? Felt sorry for pepsi being upset 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Gizelle really got on my nerves with this bloody bottle of tequila. Yes I’d be pissed off if it’s all I drank, but she’s being so stank about it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.