Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StuffyWuffy

Completely agree! Also found it weird that the daughter said she’s met Sheree’s kids a few times before - if I went to a family thing and my dad introduced me to a sister I never knew about, the first thing I’d be doing is FaceTiming my mum!
I wasn't sure about the timeline, was his daughter conceived when he was with sheree? She was very cool, I would have been floored!

evie1975

VIP Member
Prime Housewives has to be The Real Housewives of DC - when the Salahis breached security to attend the White House for a state dinner! 😳🤣

Lilliepad

VIP Member
RHOA: Sheree has more self control than me... if my ex husband brought his secret daughter to my granddaughters sip and see, I'd have a few strong words with him. He's so aloof it's so weird.
Next week is the finale, and we'll finally see a bit about the divorce 👀
Completely agree! Also found it weird that the daughter said she’s met Sheree’s kids a few times before - if I went to a family thing and my dad introduced me to a sister I never knew about, the first thing I’d be doing is FaceTiming my mum!

Pollie

VIP Member
I know but I worry without her it would get boring!

Did you all see Heather's bitchy comment about Taylors table-scape? Unnecessary. Taylor clocked it but didn't say anything. I'm actually enjoying Taylor, she irritated me when she was in BH but seems so much more confident now, obviously not surprising with what was going on.
What did heather say?

TheOpposite

I’m disappointed ITVbe is airing BH season ‘hell part 1’. I literally will watch any season of any franchise over and over again. But I cannot stomach the last two seasons of BH. I would need to go on blood pressure meds so sadly I’ll have to find something else to watch whilst I make supper. I just.can’t.do.it.again. Any recommendation?