Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I must say fellow NZer I am flattered and I’m glad you’re on this thread!
I’d also like to know how we can watch them all!’ Netflix only has BH and a couple seasons and bravo doesn’t play the old ones atm!
---

I’m the same. It takes a few of them a while to find good cast members and the good recipe again. OC is struggling with that and so is NY. I loved OC with Gretchen Alexis tamra and Vicky, and NYC with Ramona Jill Bethany Luann Dorinda etc, Leah was horrible on it and Tinsley was a bore
I started watching RHOP on the Three Now app and they pulled the season when I had only a few episodes to go. I got up to the part where Monique was blowing up and I’m so dark that I don’t know what happened after that 😭

Reactions: 1

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Not me criticizing Peggy's English in a post full of typos. My apologies lol.

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen

Extra point for Kelly Dodd being the most emotionally stable of the lot

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
I need a new housewives franchise but not sure which one to go with next. I haven't watched any of the girls trip ones either. I've finished NJ, Potomac, SLC, Miami and BH. I was thinking maybe New York next? Anyone have any recommendations?

AnnaKey

Oooh just watched the first new RHONY and I thought it was a great first episode! I’m invested already. Very interesting cast.
I agree. I didn't expect to get into it based on the trailer. Am glad there are a few blokes in it for a change and also that they're not all really young.

• Heart

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member
Agree, it's not getting any better. It just seems to be same women round a table of sorts, eating a meal of sorts over and over. It's incredibly boring. One or two of the cast show a little depth but generally it's meh. What are we now 3?4 episodes in? Not gripped at all. Such poor casting and direction around it's content.
They're definitely holding back - they need to throw in (at least) two crazy people to bring them out of themselves

Ferret

Chatty Member
Are there any housewives who have renewed their vows and not divorced soon after?
Ramona and Mario did. I can’t see the point of it really. You shouldn’t need to renew them if you meant it the first time!!!

Maid22

VIP Member
People are suspicious because she's been very silent about Mauricio and seems to be spending a lot of time with the country singer. A bit like Chrishell/Brauwyn before they came out.
Oh right! I thought there was rumours that Kyle had a bloke too!

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
RHOC update: Shannon's husband is really à manipulative douchebag, I can't stand him
---
And they should have split them up in the Ubers!
The ride home is pretty long (wasnt it 2 hours?), I think we had enough van fight as it is 😂 😂 . The salt Lake city girls may get war flash-back