Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Yeah been a snooze fest so far. Hopefully gets better
I'm not convinced to be honest by episode 4 we should we at the 'can't wait for the next episode' stage having developed interests in some cast members and dislikes for others. 😂
Every episode is filmed round a table of sorts, eating or drinking. It's a really boring format. Jennas Christmas tree was the most exciting in last night's episode. I'd love to see NYC and their homes for the happy holidays. 😍

Reactions: 1

Restless Native

VIP Member
Teresa, Joe and Dolores are all trump supporters as well I'm sure.

Whats the deal with the one that got bumped before they finished filming 🎥

Last edited:

KHP1990

Lenny put Lisa under so much pressure to have Los she definitely wanted them but he threatened her with divorce if she didn't get pregnant. That's manipulation. He loves being in control and it seems like Lisa's mother was minding the kids while she was gone as she mentioned Lenny and the gf came over and kicked her mother out so they could stay. Now they've gone away and Lenny doesn't give two hoots who's there to mind them I'd say
I need to re watch RhoMiami, it’s been like 10 years since I last watched the first 3 seasons.

StuffyWuffy

I’ve thought of another one. When bethenny and Ramona are walking over the bridge and Ramona lists all Betheenus faults and tells her she’ll end up alone … also MENTION IT ALL a few seasons later when Ramona goes for her at the Berkshires
Ramona really is TV gold!!
Oh god, that was hard to watch. The one time I've seen bethenny speechless.
TamRRAAA.
Beast, beast?

Pollie

VIP Member
so scrolling through Insta and cringe Lennys rhom girlfriend has out a picture on and said she’s being bad and his commented saying he will spank her later. OMG does he have to really put it on for the whole public to see my toes are curling in cringe 😬 poor Lisa and his kids what a prat
I find his gf so unattractive! She’s so tacky.

Her walk is no Giselle lol.

also can’t believe Kyle and Mo!

Last edited:

mego123

Chatty Member
So the next UGT is RHONY Legacy 😳 kind of wish they had tinsley in the cast. I really want to see her on tv after the failed engagement

emm

VIP Member
One of her stories saying happy bday to faye, if I didn't know I would assume she was mauricios partner not kyle