Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I haven't even started rhoa, only finished nj yesterday. Very unlike me, I'm just not really feeling any of them.
Yea, I'm enjoying it but I've been reading online that people aren't. I still hate Marlo, but every franchise needs a protagonist.
Also we barely had any screen time with all the girls together so far.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
@Joannabloggs you are correct they get paid the only franchise that the husbands get paid. Joe gorga apparently gets $45,000 can't find anything on Frank.
---
I hope this works as I've not shared a link before
---
Screenshot_20230525_171337_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230525_171359_Chrome.jpg
I couldn't get it to work so I hope screen shots will do

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
Harry Dubin 🥴 David Beador 🥴 Bethenny ex husband 🥴
I mean they all had psychotic vibes.

Jill Zarin really lucked out on her husband. He adored her, was even tempered and had such a warm energy to him.
Although the relationship with Ali was always really uncomfortable to watch. They seemed like virtual strangers. Have just seen Kyle posted that they're not getting divorced ?

PeneLope111

Really?! This is interesting. What about the brilliant Bethenny Frankell!?!

I feel the same way about Salt Lake City - I just don't get it.
I love Bethenny - she’s why I keep going back cos I think she’s ace 🤣🤣 it’s just Ramona and the poker up her arse that I just can’t abide. She’s like the embarrassing cringe aunt at a party who thinks she’s the bomb

emm

VIP Member
Their podcast is so funny, because you can sense Avery trying really hard to not let her mom say ANYTHING controversial. Very entertaining.

Anyway, news we already knew
View attachment 2172006
They look great with Ariana here
View attachment 2172016

And here's the rhony trailer

What is the name if the podcast?! I think average just has more common sense I guess, I would imagine her to be a very right wing republican too

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
She’s does now, probably, but not when she first married him 20 years ago, she was a no body waitress scraping by and he was a successful attorney. She got to travel the world with him, he supported her son , changed her life.
So sorry- I thought we were talking about Tinsley regarding💰

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Completely agree! Also found it weird that the daughter said she’s met Sheree’s kids a few times before - if I went to a family thing and my dad introduced me to a sister I never knew about, the first thing I’d be doing is FaceTiming my mum!
I wasn't sure about the timeline, was his daughter conceived when he was with sheree? She was very cool, I would have been floored!
So apparently, Sheree's kids taught she already knew ? She explains it in the after show on youtube.
Bob had 2 kids prior to marrying Sheree, apparently this new one is somewhere in between those two, but Bob doesn't want to get a DNA test