Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poppyred05

Shannon swearing that she didn't say anything about cps and Jen is making it up...Shannon there are cameras on you!

I think there has been a bit of a conspiracy against Heather this season and she can see it. I'm not her biggest fan but she is smart enough not to get caught out by Tamra. However those staged pics were cringey as anything, the day after the blogs are talking about Terry cheating...if I didn't believe it before, I do now! Don't take tips from Victoria Beckham in these situations.

I actually think this cast is almost perfect, if we could boot Gina and see a tiny (only a tiny) bit more Vicki I would be happy.
I’d rather have Vicky than Tamara! Not liking her at all 😩

emm

VIP Member
If I was rich as Tinsley I would probably be the same 😄

I always thought there was a bit of jealousy and resentment towards her from other HWs
I would love to be as rich as her, but having nothing to do every day would make me insane I think. If I was loaded I would at least do some.voluntary work etc. Learn something, do a course. If I met someone like that as a potential partner it would be a total red flag tbh

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
@kale-supremacist I've never heard of that before! I've learnt so much since being on Tattle, especially reading the celeb thread!!
I'm obsessed with aesthetic and the idea of "beauty", so I watch a lot of videos from qoves and Lori Hill. You learn to spot little stuff.

RHOC season 9: where are Lydia and Alexis 😭 😭 . The new girl, Lizzie, looks so much like my cousin I'm spooked 😂.

evie1975

VIP Member
Just found this thread been a housewives fan for years embarrassingly I’m up to date with every season on every franchise 🙈😂 I’ve no life except Cheshire could never get into that one
I struggled with Cape Town- only one I haven’t watched all of. 😁

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Their podcast is so funny, because you can sense Avery trying really hard to not let her mom say ANYTHING controversial. Very entertaining.

Anyway, news we already knew
20230515_183215.jpg

They look great with Ariana here
20230515_183209.jpg

And here's the rhony trailer

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Apparently Bethenney expected Carol to introduce her to some well-connected friends of hers who could be good business contacts and Carol didn't and B had a strop. I'm sure there was more building up over the years but thats what I heard was the main catalyst for end of friendship
It was to do with Lee Radziwill I believe?

lap

I have to ask...what exactly is an emotional affair ?

It’s like fancying someone. How you feel about someone you really really like romantically but haven’t acted on it.

Butterflies when thinking about them. Going to them more often because of that. It’s cheating 100% and imo worse because flirting is a prerequisite too.

I've only watched BH, OC and some of NY soooo...
Top 5 housewives in no particular order...
- Tamra (I know, but she's iconic and loves a pot stirring)
- Bethany
- Lisa Rinna (she knows she's an absolute little shit and fame whore and "owns it")

I'm really struggling for 2 more tbh 🤣 maybe Kyle and LVP or Shannon Beador

Worst housewives...
- Carlton BH
- Quinn OC
- Diana BH
- Ramona NY (I just can't stand her)
- Lydia OC

I'm sure this will change when I get round to watching all the other series... also honourable mention to the drama queen that is Brandi Glanville