Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
The way Luann went from ‘it’s like, Mrs DeLesepps’ to shagging pirates and slipping handcuffs was just one of the best things to witness on TV 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member

This is so random post. Thought I would share as this is my fav thread on tattle.
Sometimes RH isn’t just reality tv.
I cried so much when I found Jenna Lyon’s has IP ( I am pregnant hence the heightened emotion ) a very rare genetic disorder.
Her personality is very similar to mine, if I had to say a HW I am most similar to it would be her minus the money 🤣. She is the only one I like in the whole reboot. She makes me feel normal.
My daughter has IP and it’s heredity from myself but I was unaffected. I was unaware until I had my daughter as she was born with a severe rash.
She has given me hope as my daughter has only 5 teeth and I worry so much for the future. She is only 18 months and she will be monitored throughout her life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

pixxyy

VIP Member
I just want the Dorit rumors to be true & her to shack up with Mo, the next season would be 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 19

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
Looks like all the evidence that has been coming out is true and pointing to them being separated. Always hated how Kyle made her marriage look like it was better than everyone elses. Fair play in BH 27 years is unheard of but she is very insecure and always felt Mauricio was playing into the facade of showcasing how perfect they are. When watching his agency show I thought he was very irritating and a bit smarmy

Reactions: 18

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Why does everything on this planet have to be gentrified. 😭 There are already so few progs on TV with funny, older (divorced) women. I guess they think Oat Latte, Yummy Mummys will draw a bigger crowd. Sigh.
I agree - RHONY was always one of the best in the franchise.

I want divorced women in their 50's, who drink too many cocktails and go to random charity events, who have shady political views, and have holiday homes in The Hamptons, and flirt with younger men.

There are enough shows with woke millennial women 😴

• Heart
  • Haha

mego123

Chatty Member
She must have been earning decent money, but not anywhere near what he makes, and not enough to support the lifestyle she's had for the past few years.
realistically Mauricio wouldn't have his lavish real estate company without Kyle's connection to the Hiltons. So you can't really say Kyle hasn't earned everything she's gotten in her marriage.

erica shayme

I’m legitimately shook at Kyle and Mo splitting. I won’t believe it until they actually say it themselves. Or have they? Google didn’t bring up an actual statement from them for me. They seemed to have such a nice life and so much to lose if they split! So sad!
---
So I was having a little hw binge before bed and was thinking there is no stand out hot husband they are all mostly average at best thats why its easier to think of the bad ones and then remembered this fugly hunt 😂 he wins the ugliest strangest weirdest most desperate househusband ever award for me, proper Walter White vibes
Agreed he was soooo gross! Did you see the interview where he said he ejaculated when Alex was giving birth in the bath, he was behind her in the bath and bam. He was always so sick

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

jemmyj

Lenny from rhom has only got and proposed to his new girlfriend is he even divorced from Lisa. Then his mother has commented saying I glad ur marrying a real woman who loves you as you did not have that in your last marriage
I mean who does that poor Lisa and kids xx

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
And then her son crashed his car all on the same night 😂😂
Before Tom’s house got broken into and he confronted the burglar then he had to have eye surgery
When PK and Mauricio were taking the piss out of that story was tv gold 😂😂
And it was snowing, In California.

Sometimes, when everything is quiet...and I'm about to drift off to sleep, or in the middle of a deep meditation, or staring out at the ocean...all I can hear is....

“Tom’s house was broken into, and he confronted the burglar and then he had to go have eye surgery and then my son had to go over and help and then, my son, he rolled over his car five times on the way home...I got a call at 3 in the morning — but didn’t get it until 6 — from Pasadena police department that Tom’s home had been broken into. … He confronted the burglar and then he had to go the hospital and then have some sort of surgery, I don’t even really know...My son went because I can’t go, and then on his way home, it was snowing and he rolled his car,”

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
I just rewatched season 1 of ny and it was so good. it was absolute perfection. even the reunion episode was really good. there was no annoying allegiance so everyone called out one another's bs (Bethany and Jill didn't call each other out much but they still didn't lie to protect the other).
Luann's son asking her to spend time with him and her leaving him to hang out with her friends/nieces was so sad to watch. I wish they asked her about that at the reunion. all the other women seemed like amazing hands on mothers, even Bethany came off more maternal than luann when she was playing with Alex's kids.
One of my fave moments is when Countess LuAnn is ordering a pizza and gives her name as “countess” over the phone 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ferret

Chatty Member
Of all the BH husbands Mo is the best looking I think. But then the competition is PK and Harry Hamlin so …

• Haha
Reactions: 15

erica shayme

One of my fave moments is when Countess LuAnn is ordering a pizza and gives her name as “countess” over the phone 😂😂😂😂
Omg yes and when she scolded Bethany for not introducing her to her driver as countess Luann hahaha ahhh good times

• Haha
  • Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Ok now who are your top 5 worst Housewives?

Personally for me if I could list Teddi Mellencamp 5 times I would...

1. Teddi Mellencamp
2. Diana Jenkins
3. Tinsley Mortimer
4. Cindy Barshop
5. Carlton

• Haha
  • Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
Dates for July!!

5th. RHOM
9th. Luanne /Sonja Welcome to Crappie Lake
16th. RHONY. ( a whole new cast!!)

• Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
As vapid as she is, anyone can see that Lisa doesn't have a mean bone in her. That's why he choose her. He picked her because she was young, financially vulnerable, estranged from her family. Then he molded her, quite literally. Made her feel guilty about her struggle to get pregnant, as if she OWED him children. He's a piece of sh*t.

In other news, I hate to say it but she's looking real cute here

20230617_184850.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Loved Teresa at the beginning. She was just everything you could want in a HW. When she came back from being away, I liked her then too as I thought she got humbled. But now…. I think she’s fucking boring. It’s the same lack of accountability, time and time again and it’s ruining the show. Also, the jealousy was ripping out of her when she met Jackie and Evan and she purposely spread a false cheating rumours at his party 🤮 The only good thing about Teresa is her kids, the might be social influencing wee hoes, but they seem well behaved and actually semi intelligent.

Rinna, I’ve never liked. For someone who says “own it” as much as she does, it’s mind blowing how she never actually owns anything. When she told Kyle that Eden said Kim was “close to death” that was the in the coffin for me and Rinna. She completely fabricated the whole thing to make Eden look bad and because she knew that Kyle and Kim were estranged at the time. Imagine saying that to someone about their own sister. She tried to get in between Kyle and Kathy too with the alleged gay slur that Rinna wasn’t even present to witness.
Also, she pimps her daughters out 🤣
Ok fair enough. These are all really good points - I'm loving your insights.

Here's mine -

Top Housewives
Bethenny Frankell - She has such sass and her one liners are iconic. She doesn't shy away from confrontation, and says it like it is. 'Shut the fuck up with your new beginnings'
Teresa Guidice - She is RHONJ. The show would be nothing without her - the fact that they paused filming for the year that she was in prison says it all.
Sonja Morgan - A true HW legend. From being part of an American dynasty family, the 7 million dollar lawsuit, the toaster ovens, the townhouse, the young boyfriends, the clothing line, the constant name dropping - Prince Albert, The Kennedys, The Trumps. The chaos is incredible. 'Don't touch the Morgan letters'
Luann Delesseps - She had a character arch like no other. Her journey from Countess to convict to cabaret performer was iconic. 'Be cool, don't be all like, uncool'

Worst Housewives
Teddi
Tinsley
Cindy

Underated Housewives
Joyce. Hear me out - she was the only one who truly stood up to Brandi when she was being a racist bully. She didn't have any support from the other ladies when Brandi was arguing with her and she held her own in such a classy way. I feel like she would have given more had she had another season.

Worst “Husbands”
Jim Marchese RHONJ - he was on the worst season on RHONJ, but to be fair he brought the drama. Who remembers when he said that the twins mother was sleeping with Rino?!😂

Best Husbands
Evan Goldschneider RHONJ - such a class act

Best Friends of
Kathy Hilton RHOBH - I know there is a lot said about her and she doesn't seem like the greatest person ever. But on the show she gave some much needed comic relief on RHOBH - Who is Hunky Dory?..
Rosie RHONJ - would love to see the Walkiles back on the show
Danielle Staub RHONJ - The woman is truly reality TV gold, BUT only in a 'friend of' role in my opinion.
The morally corrupt Faye Resnick - I would actually like to see her as a HW - she has a lot to bring to the show and is ridiculously connected.

Worst Friends of -
Jen Fessler RHONJ - What did she bring to the show?!
Marisa Zanuck, RHOBH - Again, didn't bring anything to the show. Her storyline was literally saying that her husband is more attracted to her than she is to him, and her father in law dying.

Best moments
There are so many, but these came to my mind first -

• RHOBH - The Amsterdam dinner - 'Don't talk about the husband' ... 'BEAST?!'
  • RHONY - Scary Island was of course iconic, but what people often fail to mention is the surprise arrival of Jill & Bobby - Aren't you happy to see me? - Alex literally shaking and breaking out in a rash 😂
  • RHONY - The moment during Scary Island when Kelly said that Bethenny was mean to her friend Gwyneth and Bethenny responds 'Who's Gwyneth?' and Kelly says 'Gwyneth Paltrow' 😂😂😂😂😂 Bethenny just looked completely bewildered.
  • Dinner Party from hell in RHOBH with the psychic.
  • RHONY - Dorinda arguing with Sonja in the Italian restaurant and then bursting out 'CLIP....CLIP...CLIP'
  • I know it was nasty but the argument in the boutique in RHONJ which resulted in the hair pull between Danielle Staub and Margaret Josephs was iconic.
  • RHONJ - The Posche fashion show where Teresa decided to stir up a rumour about Melissa being a stripper.

• Heart
Reactions: 14