Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
All I can say is thank god rinna isn't around. She's the worst person to have around when you're going through bad times: Yolanda munchhausen, puppygate, Kim sobriety
Jason !!! He's cute as long as he keeps his mouth shut.

On rhoa: Sanya's husband is gorgeous and Apollo was nice looking too.
---
And most importantly

View attachment 2283816
Apollo was 😍 but an awful husband. That man had nothing going for him apart from his looks, he was nothing but a hot sperms donor

• Heart
Reactions: 10

KindnessWins

I feel like this is what it must feel like to be a guy with a fantasy football team. But this took up far too much time for me to come up with 😬

Top Housewives
Nene
LVP
Garcelle
Shereé
Bethany

Worst Housewives
Teresa
Rinna
Dolores
Kenya
Diana Jenkins

Best “Husbands”
Russell Abraira RHOM
Evan Goldschneider RHONJ
Chris Bassett RHOP
Greg Leaks RHOA

Worst “Husbands”
Harry Hamlin RHOBH- completely overrated
Jim Edmonds RHOC
Jim Marchese RHONJ
Mario Singer RHONY
Kelsey Grammer RHOBH - absolute dick head of a man.

Best Friends of
Kathy Hilton RHOBH - I will die on this hill
Rosie RHONJ
Shamea RHOA
Jen Fessler RHONJ

Best moments
Who gonna check me boo? RHONJ
Homeless not toothless! RHOBH
Monique dragging Candiace. RHOP
Porsha dragging Kenya. RHOA
The morally corrupt Faye Resnick. RHOBH

Overrated moments
Table Flip RHONJ - she only flipped the table because Danielle called her stupid. Teresa really thought she done something in that moment. She didn’t.

Scary Island RHONY - Watching Kelly unravel in front of our eyes was upsetting. They way no one had her best interests at heart was sad.

Joe vs Joe fight RHONJ - not one decent punch was thrown. Couple of pussys 😂

Wig pull RHOA - it was a slight tug, hardly shifted it yet it’s still spoken about on blogs 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Rhonj reunion was exhausting. Can't stand Marge but when she called Teresa fans tre stumps I gagged😂😂, she's so much smarter than all the other nj housewives

Below tweet is hilarious

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
So Tamara has done another fake arse apology to Shannon AGAIN!!! Loved how Shannon didn't really react to it, probably thought, here we go again, until next time!
Tamara's son Ryan has always given me the ick, he makes my skin crawl, always remember when Vicky and Tamara were getting Gretchen drunk, she went to the bathroom and creepy Ryan was trying it on with her:sick:

KindnessWins

I know most people on here aren't tre fans and I know she is troublesome herself. But I feel like Melissa has to go, all the digs over the years adds up, even in the finale tre tried to walk away and there was Melissa chasing after her nipping at her ankles to get her plan to work. She never intended on going to the wedding but needed an excuse for the viewers. She revealed she never even opened the wedding invite!! Melissa will do anything for her own table flip moment.. and when Margaret pushed a man into a pool it was Joe gorga that talked her into doing it
wow. I feel the exact opposite of this. I don’t think MG is innocent in everything but TG was problematic as fuck before the Gorga’s came on the scene. I had empathy towards her when she went to jail, but she did deserve it so 🤷‍♀️
The last straw was when she told Danielle to pull Margaret’s hair and then got caught out on camera. She was raging she has been caught out but not sorry for doing it and that’s my problem with her. She’s no genuinely sorry for anything, at all. She’s just raging she gets caught.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Gizelle really got on my nerves with this bloody bottle of tequila. Yes I’d be pissed off if it’s all I drank, but she’s being so stank about it

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Finally caught up on RHOA, it starts getting better around episode 6.
I'm still upset about what Sheree did to her face, she was gorgeous to me

bme0jdtm0rab1.jpg

• Wow

Maid22

VIP Member
This thread has gone quiet, think it shows how much we are bored of Teresa v the Gorgas
And RHUGT, the first 3 episodes were ok, the rest were :poop: the only one I liked was Pepsi, give him his own show!!!!

• Heart

LByrne74

VIP Member
Damn it - I'd dropped my Hayu subscription but think I'll have to watch the new RHOBH series when it's airing so I'll resubscribe. Will watch RHOC too.
---
Do we think she had enough of his alleged cheating? Or was she really shacking up with the country music singer?!
I'd say it was both, with her being fed up of the cheating first, then decided "fuck it".
---
I just want the Dorit rumors to be true & her to shack up with Mo, the next season would be 🔥
I'd feel so sorry for PK though - he genuinely seems to adore her and knows damn well he's punching above his weight. I didn't like him at first but when he and Mauricio were laughing over dinner about Erika and Tom I thought he was really funny. He's quite amusing on Instagram too.

erica shayme

God the new season of OC is sooooooo boring. I literally fell asleep.took a nap while it was on. Same old tamra drama and you can tell it’s so fake , her trying to bring the drama since that’s why she was brought back on. Gina crying over someone else’s life decisions that literally do not have anything to do with her life. Heathers acting career is rubbish but she’s all pissy about it being called rubbish. Taylor so weird being OC and seems so try hard. Just DULL

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
@Lmkgirl hey you, lovely to see you back, I agree with others, carry on with Miami, NJ is the same :poop: different season, am soo bored of it.

Haven't watched Atlanta, reading posts on here, doesn't look like it's been very good!

@alwaysdreaming hope you're doing ok in this weather ❤ I get you about paying bills, was self employed for years, if someone didn't pay, I was screwed, how the hell these lot on these reality shows get away with it🤷‍♀️ they're all coming across as a bunch of crooks, am sure or rather hope they get caught out.

Not sure what to make of OC yet, prob unpopular opinion but I do like Shannon!
And wtaf has Terry done to his face, now that's a bad advert for cosmetic surgery/Botox!!!!
Yes I like Shannon too. I can’t stand Terry & Heather.
Yes they have an amazing house but they are just so up themselves.

I bet Joe Gorga was committing fraud the same way as Joe Guidice. He did not get caught and was probably cleaning up.
I’m sick of Teresa, Joe & Melissa. It’s ruined the franchise. I was in my late teens and now I’m in my 30s and they are still going on with the same shit.
Enough.

• Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
It brought her birkins though bet she wasn't complaining when he was hustling hard to make his business and get her the money. Be careful what you wish for is all I can say.
She was also helping raise their daughters - just cause she wasn’t paid doesn’t mean her contribution to the household wasn’t valuable.

LockdownLurker2020

Definitely wouldnt want a real housewives of liverpool, watching desperate scousewives was bad enough 😂 used to cringe watching it every week cos im from liverpool. So glad it got cancelled 😂

• Haha
Loved Teresa at the beginning. She was just everything you could want in a HW. When she came back from being away, I liked her then too as I thought she got humbled. But now…. I think she’s fucking boring. It’s the same lack of accountability, time and time again and it’s ruining the show. Also, the jealousy was ripping out of her when she met Jackie and Evan and she purposely spread a false cheating rumours at his party 🤮 The only good thing about Teresa is her kids, the might be social influencing wee hoes, but they seem well behaved and actually semi intelligent.

Rinna, I’ve never liked. For someone who says “own it” as much as she does, it’s mind blowing how she never actually owns anything. When she told Kyle that Eden said Kim was “close to death” that was the in the coffin for me and Rinna. She completely fabricated the whole thing to make Eden look bad and because she knew that Kyle and Kim were estranged at the time. Imagine saying that to someone about their own sister. She tried to get in between Kyle and Kathy too with the alleged gay slur that Rinna wasn’t even present to witness.
Also, she pimps her daughters out 🤣
I hope Rinna didn’t encourage her daughter to have buccal fat removal to fit the current beauty standards because she looks bloody awful … but I suspect she has and I hope her daughter doesn’t grow to regret getting it 😭

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad