Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Harry Dubin 🥴 David Beador 🥴 Bethenny ex husband 🥴
I mean they all had psychotic vibes.

Jill Zarin really lucked out on her husband. He adored her, was even tempered and had such a warm energy to him.

Reactions: 10

mego123

Chatty Member
Lenny from rhom has only got and proposed to his new girlfriend is he even divorced from Lisa. Then his mother has commented saying I glad ur marrying a real woman who loves you as you did not have that in your last marriage
I mean who does that poor Lisa and kids xx
wtf Lenny's mom is so evil for that

Reactions: 9

JRH2022

Chatty Member
still rewatching RHNJ can not cope how dramatic Danielle is when Ashley pulls her hair 🤣🤣 the whole episode she’s having a nervous breakdown she has to be one of the most unstable housewives ever

• Haha

Pollie

VIP Member
Wedding looked fun, Margaret was ridiculous leaving early. Teresa’s hair was something else. A simpler hair style would have looked great. Can’t believe how different Gabriella looks to the other dorters.

Maid22

VIP Member
Gizelle really got on my nerves with this bloody bottle of tequila. Yes I’d be pissed off if it’s all I drank, but she’s being so stank about it
She used to be my fave on Potamac, but have really gone off her lately!

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
Was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the opening episode of RHOC. Glad Tamara is back in a weird way to make things a bit more spicy.

Terry's face distresses me more with every season. Thought he looked much better before he got plastic surgery.

• Heart

Shall64

Chatty Member
Has anyone watched the finale of the RHONJ reunion yet? Luis is seriously unhinged and that episode did not make him and Teresa look good at all!!
Absolutely. He’s a pathological liar - but as we all know Teresa will defend her man to the end.
That marriage is definitely going to end in tears. Hers.

mego123

Chatty Member
I just rewatched season 1 of ny and it was so good. it was absolute perfection. even the reunion episode was really good. there was no annoying allegiance so everyone called out one another's bs (Bethany and Jill didn't call each other out much but they still didn't lie to protect the other).
Luann's son asking her to spend time with him and her leaving him to hang out with her friends/nieces was so sad to watch. I wish they asked her about that at the reunion. all the other women seemed like amazing hands on mothers, even Bethany came off more maternal than luann when she was playing with Alex's kids.

FoxyWoxy123

The further on in OC I get the more I can't stand Tamra - she really thinks she runs the show. She will be intolerable in the new series

Kl111966

Chatty Member
I didn't think there was anyone I could dislike anymore than Ramona... until Danielle Staub. I'm finally watching NJ, now on season 2 and she's just AWFUL.
Oh I know and the oversharing with her daughters to fulfil her own emotional needs 🥴 I’m jealous your watching it from the start it’s my favourite, I might start rewatching it

ELFILY

VIP Member
If Melissa isn’t asked back and Teresa is, I think she shouldn’t look at it as a bad thing because I have a feeling that Tre is going to become the biggest villain next series especially if she’s with Louie. Melissa left as a semi-likeable character and Teresa will be hated so isn’t that the best karma. I’m talking to Melissa as if she’s reading tattle right now.. 😂

• Haha

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
I always found it fishy how he bumped into her at the shore it was very planned but only Teresa couldn't see as she was in her love bubble but seeing his sisters at the bridal shower I'm just very suss about the whole family now. Also the sister who was wearing pink at the bridal shower is Luis with a wig on 😂😂 I do still think Joe and Melissa dont help matters at times but if it all ends in tears Teresa will have no one left

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Thank you Beverley, I think Kathy takes advantage of that. Kyle was in a right state at the end of the last BH reunion. It seemed very OTT.
I find Kathy really menacing. Her rant last (?) Season or whenever about wanting to destroy Kyle's family etc was just mad. That whole family though are just insane, I always feel.so bad for Kim whose life was destroyed by her mums wanting to be rich etc (very interesting beyind the blinds podcast)

I'm finally watching the new OC dull as ever but Heather looks great, you can tell she has had work done on her face but it looks natural

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I think this season of RHOC will be a flop, I hope I'm wrong. The trailer relied too heaviily on tamra and vicky, two women they fired (in error). RHOC should've been put on pause long before RHONY, this is their make or break season

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Kinda awkward that Carole Radziwill has spent the weekend making digs at Bethenny on her instagram story while Bethenny is talking about relief efforts in Maui.

I don’t think Bethenny is a saint by any means and think they both played a part in the end of that friendship but it does make Carole look a bit petty

LockdownLurker2020

Been steadily making my way through NY and just started S5 last night. Absolutely despise Ramona she is a piece of work and she makes me want to put my foot through the tele when she is on. She is absolutely infuriating and i dont know how anyone hasnt sparked her one.
I like Sonja when she isnt with her sidekick but she is a bit overly revealing about her sex life.
I like Luann and Heather as well but not sure about Carole or Aviva.
I am glad that Alex didnt last longer than 3 series because her husband honestly gave me the creeps. I might be in the minority here but i liked Jill and liked Bethenny despite her being a bit unhinged.

• Heart

Shall64

Chatty Member
I thought it was sooo weird that Louis said in front of Dolores and Jennifer that he had hired a private investigator and had information on all of them and neither of them batted an eyelid. WTF??