Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Well, well well…… looks like Alison Dubois was correct in her prediction about mo and Kyle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

StuffyWuffy

Kim d is alluding to the alleged rape story about Joe gorga. He's also banned from home depo for theft of building materials. Also he apparently doesn't get into trouble from the law because of him telling the feds about Joe and tre and the mortgage fraud and tax fraud.
I just can't believe that. Even if he was in trouble re rape charges and theft, the feds would have to already have be interested in guidice to want info on him, if someone is saying he cut a deal to get out of a rape charge.

You also don't buy credit with law enforcement because he may have dropped someone in it on tax evasion and then use that later as the get out of jail free card, if the charge happened later.

There's this weird negativity around the Gorga’s now, and Joe G is all of a sudden so 'loveable ' that the evil Gorga’s must have dropped him in it. I don't get it. He was a shit husband, he is a criminal, yes he's served his time and should be allowed to carry on with his life(I also think it was wrong he got deported) but there's some serious spin going on for Teresa and Joe.

I do think Joe Gorga is slippery and doesn't pay his bills...I'm just not enjoying the current witch hunt. I think throwing around something as serious as a rape allegation should be off the table.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I think Kyle is on eggshells around Kathy due to Mauricio fucking over Rick Hilton and nicking his clients to set up his own property company all those years ago? It took a long time for them to get on good terms, and I think Kyle is worried they won’t be able to come back from another fall out. She’s already basically lost one sister, so I get why she’s desperate to hang on to Kathy.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I believe they are separated and will remain so because of money. Considering the length of their marriage, the fact they live in california, highly unlikely to have a pre nup splitting of assets by getting a divorce would get very messy and has the potential to do further damage to their family.

If they do divorce it won't be until portia has left university. Their house is big enough and both their jobs require travel meaning they don't have to be forced to live in close quarters

Sidenote: I believe guerdy has the hottest husband in the HCU if we are excluding mauricio

Reactions: 13

Ferret

Chatty Member
Been steadily making my way through NY and just started S5 last night. Absolutely despise Ramona she is a piece of work and she makes me want to put my foot through the tele when she is on. She is absolutely infuriating and i dont know how anyone hasnt sparked her one.
I like Sonja when she isnt with her sidekick but she is a bit overly revealing about her sex life.
I like Luann and Heather as well but not sure about Carole or Aviva.
I am glad that Alex didnt last longer than 3 series because her husband honestly gave me the creeps. I might be in the minority here but i liked Jill and liked Bethenny despite her being a bit unhinged.
Ramona is truly vile but such good tv. She’s outrageous but fascinating!!!
I didn’t take to Aviva or her pervy dad. I was glad when she didn’t return.
Sonja will always be my favourite! She’s fab

• Heart
Reactions: 13

mego123

Chatty Member
IMG_0357.png

this is so funny I had to share it on here

also I miss this kinda silly, goofy stuff on housewives

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Kl111966

Chatty Member
Teresa - I know I know but I have to be loyal to the one who started me on my HW journey
Nene - I loved her, think there’s a theme
Marlow - there’s defo a theme 😂
Sonja - to party that much, have that many men still be alive and look good also, she’s a legend
Ramona - for the sheer craziness and those eyes on the catwalk that time

• Haha
  • Heart

Shall64

Chatty Member
The way Luann went from ‘it’s like, Mrs DeLesepps’ to shagging pirates and slipping handcuffs was just one of the best things to witness on TV 🤣
And bringing her daughters friends out for lunch to teach them etiquette to falling into the bushes absolutely shitfaced!

• Haha
  • Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
---

Yeah I saw that advertised. Didn't even know he had a job I thought the house, designer clothing with Dorit etc was all on tick
He was on the UK Apprentice in the very early seasons and did the interviews for Alan Sugar!
They don’t even own the house on RHOBH it’s rented lmao so the fact he’s going to be on this property programme is laughable 😂😂 I’m sure it is all on the tick. The robbery was deffo a set up or insurance job.

• Haha
  • Wow

gimm3more

VIP Member
Faves:
Dinner party from hell
Tamra and Jeana fighting at Vicki’s party
Games night with Brandi vs Kim and Kyle
NeNe going to Kim’s strip mall concert
NeNe going to visit Kenya “whew chile the ghetto…the ghetto! (Police siren sound effect)…not the white refrigerator!”
RHONJ smackdown at the Christening
Joe Gorga v Joe Giudice
“Wakin’ up in the morning, thinkin’ about so many things, I just wish things would get better”
The Amsterdam dinner from hell
“Ingredientses”
Jen Shah gets tipped off about her arrest outside Beauty Lab and Laser
Jen throwing Angie K’s shoes overboard
RHOC whooping it up in Mexico

Too many. What a franchise 😭

• Haha

Kiki999

I'm guilty of watching the tiktok analysis videos of the Kyle and Mo stuff and one of them pointed out that Kyle's Daughter Farrah didn't tag Kyle in any of her last instaposts but tagged everyone else and had pictures just with Mo and her....

• Wow

StuffyWuffy

I still don't understand how Kyle and mo got so wealthy, so fast. The first season or two they seemed not to be particularly well off (for BH), they mo nicks a few clients and starts a new agency and boom, multiple hermes, much bigger houses etc. The agency obviously makes a lot but even so it just seemed so fast, most new businesses even if they do well don't see a profit for a while.

My rh husband would be Shane from oc...not for the looks but I think he's funny.
---
Looks wise would probably be carole (ny) toy boy.

liarliarpantsonfire

I'm new to the Real Housewives, and I just finished season 9 of RHOBH and omg I am so furious.... I wasn't even a huge LVP fan to begin with but the way these women have treated her, I completely understand why she didn't even show up to the reunion.

Dorit sucks, taking no responsibility for the dog (she could've easily returned Lucy to Vanderpump Dogs, as adoption contracts usually stipulate). Rinna sucks. They all suck for expecting LVP to apologise for something she didn't do!?

Also I don't think there's any housewife I could hate more than Brandi (disgusting racist) but John Mellencamp's son-in-law's daughter is getting there with her fake accountability and morality. :sick:

Sorry I needed to get this off my chest, RHOBH is kinda over for me, I've already moved onto RHONY