Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StuffyWuffy

So many amazing moments
Sheree pulling Kim's wig
Anytime Luann or Jill spoke to Alex (even louis vuitton makes mistakes)
Just bethany in general
£25K SUNGLASSES
Luann, be cool, don't be all uncool
Luann on the camel
Just sonja in general
Scary island is my absolute fav though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Boy George is broke as a joke so I fail to see how 10% of his paltry earnings is going very far. Their last house was clearly a downgrade, got burgled after about 2 seconds as well. I’m ok for property advice from PK.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Isthatso?

One take away from the NJ reunion is TH’s hair- looks amazing. So sophisticated- yes you read that write Teresa looks sophisticated. Obviously she then talks and that illusion disappears 😂

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Ok now who are your top 5 worst Housewives?

Personally for me if I could list Teddi Mellencamp 5 times I would...

1. Teddi Mellencamp
2. Diana Jenkins
3. Tinsley Mortimer
4. Cindy Barshop
5. Carlton
I've never detested a housemate more than Teddi. The fact that I've never heard of her fucking dad or that she never smiles or seems grateful for anything. She's still that fat kid inside, desperate for everyone to like her.
---
Has anyone watched Buying Beverly Hills

Mauricio is so tactile. 10000% he had shagged his way through all those impressionable wannabe agents. To me he still looks like a sleazy waiter who takes like he's got a permanent cold

Last edited:
  • Haha

newaroundhere123

[QUOTE="KindnessWins, post: 15982984, member: 6425"

Joe vs Joe fight RHONJ - not one decent punch was thrown. Couple of pussys 😂

[/QUOTE]

BUT a lot of that black replacement hair stuff WAS smeared around and it was a pivotal moment in Gorga unveiling his actual hairline, so... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
It is sad. I don’t get why she told her kids.
They don’t need to know that about their dad.
Especially as it happened so long ago.
She didn't tell her kids it's was exposed on rhonj by Margaret. They then told the older two kids as they wanted them to find out from them rather than hearing from the show, unfortunately olivia found out via tiktok

Jennifer is not responsible for her kids finding about bills affair, culpability lies squarely at bill and margarets door

Birdinthesky

Just watched the last episode of RHONJ
Thoughts
Louis is vile and he’s definitely a bad egg. He is happily making a bad situation ten times worse.

The Gorgas, whilst far from perfect really don’t deserve the bad rep Tre and Luis are perpetuating.

Gia has too much to say and lacks respect. She needs to shut up, she’s not a housewife.

Jen A was so gleeful when all the drama kicked off and comes across a very unhappy hag. It doesn’t matter how much surgery she has, it won’t make her a nice person.

I predict a huge fall for Luis and possibly an expose of super vile traits.

Not going to watch the wedding.

• Heart

mego123

Chatty Member
What on gods earth has Brandi glanville done to her face?!
she's badly addicted to plastic surgery. we need to see her hs yearbook pic to see her original face. I do believe she was naturally gorgeous though before any of the plastic surgery stuff (Rinna too). there was a pic with her and her ex-husband floating around and she looked like a completely different person in it. she looked so beautiful in it, her face on hw's even in her earliest seasons couldn't compare to her face when she was married to her ex.

• Sad

Maid22

VIP Member
That's a good one , fave women!

My top one used to be Teresa, now she's my least fave !

Love Sonjay, LVP, Dolores, blimey struggling for 5, I'll be back!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
RHOC, Tamara reminds me of a mean girl/school bully, she throws every one under the bus, I'm actually not minding Jen, did like it when she said about Tamara 'take your napkin back and clean up your own mess!'
Not looking good for Shannon's relationship, shame, I really hope she finds someone who treats her right.
Oh, and Vicky's back next episode :rolleyes:

jemmyj

so scrolling through Insta and cringe Lennys rhom girlfriend has out a picture on and said she’s being bad and his commented saying he will spank her later. OMG does he have to really put it on for the whole public to see my toes are curling in cringe 😬 poor Lisa and his kids what a prat

• Sick

Kl111966

Chatty Member
So I was having a little hw binge before bed and was thinking there is no stand out hot husband they are all mostly average at best thats why its easier to think of the bad ones and then remembered this fugly hunt 😂 he wins the ugliest strangest weirdest most desperate househusband ever award for me, proper Walter White vibes

Attachments

• Haha

evie1975

VIP Member
Bolo at Cynthia’s bachelorette in Atlanta
Bye Kyle in Beverly Hills
Kim and Kyle’s limo argument in Beverly Hills
Heather saying "My children are in the house; please leave. I'm. Asking. You. To. Leave." to Shannon in Orange County
Bethenny calling out Luann for her self-centred behaviour during girl’s trip to Miami in New York
The list is endless!
A special mention to mumma Elsa in Miami 🥰 and the White House crashers in D.C. 😂

• Haha