Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I've solved the mystery of giselles missing tequila

Screenshot_20230410_171141_Chrome.jpg

And Caroline’s son too. And most of her siblings.
It’s all a bit crazy.
I read that Tommy attacked him and then hired a hitman to take him out.

But nothing has been proven.
Nothing has been proven but Tommy criminal case is still waiting to go to trial. No doubt in my mind that he was involved with Dinas attack. As Danny, Danielle's ex con bestie said " the manzos are scum"
---
RHOC season 10: oof, is Meghan the most unlikable housewife ever

(I mean, after Leah lol)
Strongly disagree, without her Brooks's deception would never have been exposed

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Curly

VIP Member
Iv been in a Miami binge the last few weeks, absolutely love it and don’t know why I didn’t stick with it in the past.
I have just reached series 4 after they had the break and wow the faces look painful!!
Lisa is going to look terrifying as an old lady. The only one who I think has aged well is Adriana as her face shows that she has aged.
That Larsa …. WTF! Put your arse and feet away!

stoplying

Just found this thread been a housewives fan for years embarrassingly I’m up to date with every season on every franchise 🙈😂 I’ve no life except Cheshire could never get into that one

Ferret

Chatty Member
Yes. I can’t help but like Bethany. She was a good housewife. Typical straight talking New Yorker with some cracking one liners

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Kinda awkward that Carole Radziwill has spent the weekend making digs at Bethenny on her instagram story while Bethenny is talking about relief efforts in Maui.

I don’t think Bethenny is a saint by any means and think they both played a part in the end of that friendship but it does make Carole look a bit petty
I always found Carole to be such a pick me girl. Also I've said it before but it is so strange for someone who was a successful journalist to basically have abandoned ut totally, most people would do something like keep a blog or something

StuffyWuffy

Im actually liking OC, though that could change yet!
Why did they bring back Gina, I'm bored of her and all this infidelity stuff already.
I agree, Gina is being ridiculous. I totally understand if she said she thought Jen was shitty for having an affair (which she clearly did) but why is she crying over it. Matt cheating was quite a few years ago, she seems to have a cordial relationship with him and has a partner who she lives with so I'm ot getting the drama. Does she never interact with anyone who has had an affair?

Tamra is trying waaay too hard. The first few episodes with the screaming then the next couple sniffing up to Shannon. Just let moments happen.

I still hate Heather....the way she goes on about her career as if she was an A lister who had to give it up. Its a hard industry so she did well to have a few parts but I reckon she was more than happy to give it up to be a hw to a rich man because she knew she wasn't going to be a Hollywood star, but she can't lean into it. She has to try and sound 'better' than her peers. I still love the scene from years ago when Alexis and Gretchen were talking about how they were offered her role on Malibu County and Heather was fuming and couldn't let people think it was the same role. I actually thought that was the nail in Alexis' coffin as from that point on Heather wanted her gone.

• Haha

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I think all the husbands need to take a step back. They don't even get paid. It's the only franchise where the men are so involved. Frank isn't even married to dolo what is he doing on the show. John fuda off getting plastic surgery to look better on screen and changing his last name because he feels its a better known name 🤣. It's a housewives show not a househusbands. Luis is losing his temper alot and to be fair I would too. No matter what you say they twist it and turn it. Or they jump on one thing and run with it. Louis has come out and said he never hired a Pi and the Pi has said he wasn't hired he was trying to play marge at her own game
The husbands do get paid, they're the only franchise that do. Probably why Frank has his back up about Paulie and why if Melissa gets fired, it will be a loss of two incomes it has Joey scared as how will he afford all his lawsuits

I found the wedding boring, and the dorters were saying way to much, they need to calm down. After everything that went on and said by tre and louie, I do agree with the gorgas not attending the wedding but the posting on insta on the day was really tacky and unnecessary. Let her have her day and get back to your shit the day after, or have class and say nothing.

Teresa is never leaving rhonj whilst Melissa is still on, she yoo stubborn. The wedding special showed me tre isn't strong enough to carry her own show like Kim or Bethenny. Andy will never fire tre, he held up the entire show whilst she was in camp, and she is the only OG standing from the early golden years of RH. I really dislike Melissa and i dont believe her to have any storyline without Tre but the main problem is Joe not Melissa. I firmly believe that Melissa could never talk to Tre again but Joe keeps on engaging then disengaging. This feud runs deep and even if the gorgas divorced, tre and her brother would still feud due to the way they view their parents, Joe giudice etc (rewatch season 3 christening). They need to do therapy together and stop involving their spouses and kids. Maybe a trip just the two of them to Italy would be nice for them to reconnect.

The best scenario for me would be no firings/ demotions next season and for Melissa, Dolo and Jackie to find out with concrete proof how much marge has been running her trout mouth about them and for the next season to be the take down of marge. We can have flash backs of siggy and danielle as they used to be besties with her until big fallings out and maybe even a cameo from laura. Who knows, Laura could be the new Kim D/ Kim G. Make jen fessler a ft housewife as marge needs one ally. I don't care about Danielle's brother/ bougie kids or Rachel whoville Foooda, but I don't think it's fair to fire HW after one season (those gone too soon imo include Katie rost, jules walestein). If you fire after 1 season that's just bad casting on the side of production rather than the woman's fault. Ebony could've been a good HW but she did not fit in with the RHONY women at all, if bethenny, carole were around it may have worked

Back to rhonj, reduce significantly the filming of the husbands and the dorters, don't give them talking heads and that way we can get to the core of this show, fake rich women with too much botox fighting about petty shit and getting drunk

emm

VIP Member
Sometimes, when everything is quiet...and I'm about to drift off to sleep, or in the middle of a deep meditation, or staring out at the ocean...all I can hear is....

“Tom’s house was broken into, and he confronted the burglar and then he had to go have eye surgery and then my son had to go over and help and then, my son, he rolled over his car five times on the way home...I got a call at 3 in the morning — but didn’t get it until 6 — from Pasadena police department that Tom’s home had been broken into. … He confronted the burglar and then he had to go the hospital and then have some sort of surgery, I don’t even really know...My son went because I can’t go, and then on his way home, it was snowing and he rolled his car,”
I dont know why but every time I picture him rolling out of the car I imagine that simpsons clip where homer pretends to steal moe's car to get the insurance money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ELFILY

VIP Member
I love Shannon, unpopular opinion but I think she’s more iconic than Vicky and Tamra 🙈 although I do think OC needs a totally new cast!

Other news I feel so happy knowing that there is a camera crew following Sonja, Ramona, Luann and Dorinda right now 😂❤

KindnessWins

Finally watching the infamous RHOC season 14 reunion. I'm gonna have to agree with Vicki, she started the show. Some of the housewives literally made the show, and their franchise will or have already take a dive when they're off. Nene, la Grande, Gizelle, Ramona, LuAnn, Vicki, Bethenny, they made their shows. I don't care if I like them or not, you can't take what made the show to the core and throw it away for whatever reasons.
Anyway maybe it's just me getting too old lol.
Agreed. And, as much as I hate to say this, Teresa made RHONJ.

I also think LVP made BevHill, without her it’s just classless

LByrne74

VIP Member
Of all the BH husbands Mo is the best looking I think. But then the competition is PK and Harry Hamlin so …
Used to like Harry Hamlin but his association with Rinna put me off him. Plus reading the rumour about him allegedly raping an actress years ago, and he and Rinna basically running said actress out of town.

StuffyWuffy

One take away from the NJ reunion is TH’s hair- looks amazing. So sophisticated- yes you read that write Teresa looks sophisticated. Obviously she then talks and that illusion disappears 😂
I did laugh at the wedding when even Jen couldn't fake liking Teresa's massive hair! Maybe she's taken people's reactions on board and found a different hairdresser.

• Haha

StuffyWuffy

I like it when the ladies get a bit tipsy but tamra is just an aggressive drunk. She's trying to hard and will literally throw anyone under the bus. I actually quite like Jen, unfortunately I do think it sounds like her bf is a player but maybe she's just looking for fun after her long marriage so maybe doesnt care.

I'm a big Emily fan but I hate it when housewives wait until they're filming for private family moments, she hasn't seen her mum in 3 years so now she's filming she makes the offer for her to come for a visit.