The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RHUGT did start off ok but after episode 2 it was so boring. The gin bottle was a serious stretch of a storyline. I must say Alexia came across better in that than RHOM.

Reactions: 4
Pepsi is an actors so it could be a fake storyline. But I also can see the bottle being taken (just for it being a pretty bottle) and Gizele being annoying about it.

Reactions: 2
I think it was empty and was cleared away and gizelle jumped on it because she was trying to make the week seem interesting.

The whole gushing over Pepsi through the show was so awkward. The dude has been paid to look after them, he wasn’t doing them a great favour.

Leah was cringe. Asking to go to A&E and then saying she was checking out “soon” because she didn’t want to miss the last day, you either need to be in hospital or you don’t.

I used to really like SLC Heather but the last season and this, I’m over her. She tries way too hard and I think it’s obvious she ditched Whitney when she became pally with Lisa because she knew she wouldn’t blindly have her back any more

Reactions: 6
I think it was empty and was cleared away and gizelle jumped on it because she was trying to make the week seem interesting.
It was so bleeping pathetic.

If anyone I’m with acts like that when they lose something, and I find it, I’m hiding it straight away.

Can’t be arsed with that nonsense

Reactions: 2
I'm at a loss with the lack of new hw series! I'm thinking maybe a need to find a round up of all the previous vanderpump rules seasons and then dive into the current series I see enough of it on my Instagram feed as it is.

I know we're waiting on OC but are any others coming soon?

Reactions: 5
At the Toothless Not Homeless event, sorry Homeless not Toothless! Funniest thing ever when Kathy Hilton (was it her?) couldn't get the name right.

Erika not happy to be pic'd with these 2 is she!

1682236753531.png

• Haha
I haven’t bothered with the latest RHUGT - none of the cast interested me. However I LOVED the last one at Bluestone Manor and rewatched it recently. Phaedra made me laugh so much.
Miami was brilliant this season! Love Dr Nicole.

Reactions: 7
I'm at a loss with the lack of new hw series! I'm thinking maybe a need to find a round up of all the previous vanderpump rules seasons and then dive into the current series I see enough of it on my Instagram feed as it is.

I know we're waiting on OC but are any others coming soon?
I don't know what franchise is up next, must admit am abit of bored of them now! New season of VPR has been good, specially as we know what's been going on! Hopefully new married to medicine will be soon!

• Heart
Her returning is enough to put me off watching. No one has ever evoked that feeling in me.

• Haha
I felt like without the Brandi story Denise Richards would have had zero input in the season

I blame Jennifer Aydin!

In all seriousness the Teresa v Gorgas is soooo boring now. When was the last really good series?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.