The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more RHOC I watched, the less I understand people getting offended by Ramona. The OC ladies are insane and the stuff they throw at each other is insane. And the numbers of plain unfunny "controversial" jokes are something... but they cancelled rhony lmao. Call me Bitter Kale.
Starting season 14, no Vicky as a main so I guess this is went it goes downhill rapidly.

Reactions: 3
The further on in OC I get the more I can't stand Tamra - she really thinks she runs the show. She will be intolerable in the new series

Reactions: 9
✨ WE HAVE A TRAILEEEER✨

Omg so excited for this!

I was going back through the OC seasons to pick one to re-watch and had to go back to SE08 😬 (where we are introduced to the toxic combo of Shannon/David). The past couple of ones have not been the best.
---
The more RHOC I watched, the less I understand people getting offended by Ramona. The OC ladies are insane and the stuff they throw at each other is insane. And the numbers of plain unfunny "controversial" jokes are something... but they cancelled rhony lmao. Call me Bitter Kale.
Starting season 14, no Vicky as a main so I guess this is went it goes downhill rapidly.

I genuinely think Ramona is a bit dense when it comes to social situations, rather than plain old nasty which is what comes out with the OC ladies. Looking at you, Tamra.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Essentially viewing for the OG RHONY fans, the singer stinger herself giving an interview

So i finally fished Atlanta, and now OC is the only big one to watch left, i always find it pretty hard to get into a new series, takes me a few seasons, the first few seasons seem rough. im a bit tipsy now and rewatching new york 😂 But im looking forward to finally get into the OG franchise!

So i finally fished Atlanta, and now OC is the only big one to watch left, i always find it pretty hard to get into a new series, takes me a few seasons, the first few seasons seem rough. im a bit tipsy now and rewatching new york 😂 But im looking forward to finally get into the OG franchise!
What were your thoughts on Atlanta? It's next on my list

Finally watching the infamous RHOC season 14 reunion. I'm gonna have to agree with Vicki, she started the show. Some of the housewives literally made the show, and their franchise will or have already take a dive when they're off. Nene, la Grande, Gizelle, Ramona, LuAnn, Vicki, Bethenny, they made their shows. I don't care if I like them or not, you can't take what made the show to the core and throw it away for whatever reasons.
Anyway maybe it's just me getting too old lol.

RHOC cast opinion: I love Gina, Brauwyn is unlikable for some reasons. Kelly really good be such a good friend if she went through a little therapy. Emily is there I guess. Her redeeming quality is that she's friend with Lizzie. Tamra dropped her Christian act as soon as it stopped serving her, ugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm re-watching SE09 of RHOC and cringing so much every time Shannon & David are on screen. I do think Shannon desparately needs therapy (even now) but I feel so bad for her.

This could be my Saturday wine talking but wouldn't your friends tell you how toxic your partner is?? Especially if you were about to go on a TV show??

Finally watching the infamous RHOC season 14 reunion. I'm gonna have to agree with Vicki, she started the show. Some of the housewives literally made the show, and their franchise will or have already take a dive when they're off. Nene, la Grande, Gizelle, Ramona, LuAnn, Vicki, Bethenny, they made their shows. I don't care if I like them or not, you can't take what made the show to the core and throw it away for whatever reasons.
Anyway maybe it's just me getting too old lol.
Agreed. And, as much as I hate to say this, Teresa made RHONJ.

I also think LVP made BevHill, without her it’s just classless

Reactions: 10
The further on in OC I get the more I can't stand Tamra - she really thinks she runs the show. She will be intolerable in the new series
They just need a whole new cast for OC imo, no point bringing tamra back to attempt to save it

I skipped season 15, I really don't need to be reminded of covid times. Watching season 16 and I feel that like Potomac, where is the glamour (except for Heather Dubrow ofc) ? They look like everyday women to me. I'll keep my eyes on Dr Jen.

Problematic opinion but it wasn't covid, it was all the you have to be absolutely PC and agreeing with mainstream ideas or you'll get cancelled that did it.

3 episodes in: I really could do without Emily and Gina.

Reactions: 4
I'm back, I skipped to the reunion because this season was unbearable.

What's everyone's opinion on Emily and Gina ? They shoot up to Leah level of unlikable for me.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.