The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I have a bit of a soft spot for Brandi, I liked her in BH but at times she could go a bit too far

Reactions: 7
The last really good series of RHONJ was season 8.

The cast was Teresa, Melissa, Dolores, Siggy and Margaret and Danielle Staub was a friend of.

Key moments were :

Teresa's mom had just died, Joe G was in prison - we saw a vulnerable side of Teresa as she cared for her father and moved him into her home.
The cake throwing at Melissa's birthday meal which cause Siggy to explode
Joe Gorga opened a restaurant and had his father cooking in the kitchen. 🥺
Siggy's retreat where Dolores and Danielle argued with each other
It was the first season with Margaret and whilst she's not my favourite HW - it was interesting to hear of her relationship with her kids/stepkids and her divorce etc.
Posche fashion show
The trip to Milan - especially the fight in the restaurant where Margaret mentioned Hitler and Siggy called her anti-Semitic and they got thrown out of the restaurant.
Kim D at the reunion

• Haha
Reactions: 3
RHUGT: is a strange selection, needed someone from RHOBH. Why is Leah such a downer, wow she’s bad tv. And why so rude about Alexia’s ex Herman? Was she triggered?
That story is annoying however, Alexia knew about him.

Unpopular opinion but Pepsi is super annoying, I’m only a few eps in (Leah fainting ep) & I thought Gizelle naming the suspects was quite funny 🤣 it was so ridiculous! But Pepsi, why is such an attempted scene stealer. Be humble.

Love Porsha always have, but does the woman ever say please? Perhaps it’s an American thing “I want an omelette, yeah I’ll have an omlette Pepsi, wiiiiith….” Porsha catch yourself on. Don’t want RHSLC & thank the Lord because those two women couldn’t be more annoying and seemingly insignificant. They seem grubby.

PS VERY pissed off at the return of Liar Denise and possibly Traahy Brandi to RHOBH. They will spoil it. I want glamour and parties. Not drugs and messiness. Those women are too on the edge.

• Heart
I think the constant conflict between Teresa and the Gorgas has ruined the show

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, I loved Rosie. I actually liked Cathy, although I know she was never a fan fav. It was cringe in her first season when she was trying to be all buddy with Caroline who was having none of it and was actually really bitchy and cold with Cathy for no reason.

I wasn't a manzo fan, although the cast in the early seasons did work well. I liked dina, although she definitely thought she was better than everyone else.

Reactions: 5
Cathy’s husband was a creep, Rosie was great, think Cathy was a bit soft as a housewife, but nice.

Reactions: 5
Caroline tried to blame Teresa’s influence on why she was rude to the Gorga’s and the Wakili’s- saying Teresa was in their ear. I used to like Caroline up until that point but was thinking that surely at her age, you make your own judgements and not be led. It was clearly just a way to throw more share at Teresa and excuse her actions of being cunty towards Kathy

Just finished it and thought it was boring. NJ seems to be the only series I’m never excited for a new episode!
I know, it used to be the one I couldn't wait to watch!! Now sometimes it can be days before I get around to watching it!!!

Reactions: 6
Just finished it and thought it was boring. NJ seems to be the only series I’m never excited for a new episode!
Same. It used to be one of my favourites, Atlanta too. Potomac is now my firm favourite. They always bring it.

Just started to watch Married to Medicine Atlanta, seems ok so far

Same. It used to be one of my favourites, Atlanta too. Potomac is now my firm favourite. They always bring it.

Just started to watch Married to Medicine Atlanta, seems ok so far
Have you watched Miami? That's been good, only 5 seasons ( I think!) they had a few years break, maybe some of these others should have a break, or start some new franchises!!

Married to medicine is a good watch!

Have you watched Miami? That's been good, only 5 seasons ( I think!) they had a few years break, maybe some of these others should have a break, or start some new franchises!!

Married to medicine is a good watch!
yeah I binged Miami and someone on here said it was great. I loved it

I’ve not watched Vanderpump rules yet so may watch that next

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Miami is brilliant. Potomac was my favourite but the last series was such a letdown. Earlier series of VDR rules are the best

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.