The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was today years old when I learned this is RHOC Lydia

a20ozvlhbzr61 (1).jpg

I didn't know much about the franchise besides people painting Vicki as the worst housewife ever. I actually have to disagree. First of all, I'm not one to question people so tbh, I probably wouldn't have questioned Brooks either at first. Second, I'm pretty sure that man abusive, at least emotionally.
The most awful one for me is Tamra. Tamra is just not a good person. You can twist it in any way, she's an awful human being.
They're both great for TV.
David totally beat Shannon, and Vicki wasn't lying about any of these rumors. And she probably has more in stores.
Why did Heathet leave ??
I don't have any opinion on Peggy or Kelly so far.

Unpopular opinion but I really don't care about the housewives ethics and morals; I'm just here to be entertained. (I draw the lines at the Jen Shah kind of behaviour, I'm not here to watch criminals)

Reactions: 6
Weak tea but I was listening to Heather Dubrow's podcast today. Her guest was asking about the delay of RHOC and Heather said she had no idea and it was nothing to do with her. She hasn't even seen the edits yet.

I know she's an actress blah blah but she does come across quite open in her podcast. She was extremely dignified talking about her youngest being trans especially as I think Kelly Dodd might have outed them which is really crappy.

This is not an invitation to debate trans issues or her kids' sexualities on this thread btw. Heather comes across as a supportive parent to *all* her kids and I have a lot of admiration for her regarding that.
---
@kale-supremacist I think there's a recent season where Shannon's daughters were talking about how crappy David was to her. Definitely hints of control reading between those lines.

IIRC Heather left the first time to supposedly concentrate on her acting career? Bugger it, I should really go back and watch it again 🤣

And Tamara is awful. The seasons where she bullies Gretchen are pretty hard to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Marysol and Alexia started a podcast. Alexia and her problematic ass didn't need a new outlet.
I've been watching the earlier series of Miami and Alexia was alot more likeable. In fact I think she has come across OK on Girls Trip as well. She was horrible the last series of Miami

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just found this thread been a housewives fan for years embarrassingly I’m up to date with every season on every franchise 🙈😂 I’ve no life except Cheshire could never get into that one

Reactions: 11
Just found this thread been a housewives fan for years embarrassingly I’m up to date with every season on every franchise 🙈😂 I’ve no life except Cheshire could never get into that one
I struggled with Cape Town- only one I haven’t watched all of. 😁

RHOC season 12: the Iceland trip. I love Iceland, reminds me of times when my body hasn't betrayed me yet lol. I have to give it to Peggy, she's a very thoughtful friend. Very much the overbearing mom friend, too bad the cultural barrier is too strong for her to bound with the girls. (I think her English is fine, it's her jokes and her reasoning that don't make sense to the others)
---
Edit// by her English is fine, I mean that it is not the biggest obstacle here. I'm still not sure how she managed a degree in English.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
RHOC season 12: the Iceland trip. I love Iceland, reminds me of times when my body hasn't betrayed me yet lol. I have to give it to Peggy, she's a very thoughtful friend. Very much the overbearing mom friend, too bad the cultural barrier is too strong for her to bound with the girls. (I think her English is fine, it's her jokes and her reasoning that don't make sense to the others)
---
Edit// by her English is fine, I mean that it is not the biggest obstacle here. I'm still not sure how she managed a degree in English.
I thought Peggy was hilarious, she made me laugh out loud lots! Whenever I mentioned this to friends they just thought she was strange. I honestly would have loved another season with her!

Reactions: 3
Not me criticizing Peggy's English in a post full of typos. My apologies lol.

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen

Extra point for Kelly Dodd being the most emotionally stable of the lot

Reactions: 1
@kale-supremacist love that clip, im not a tamra fan (shes awful) but her, vicki and shannon are hilarious together. My favourite is when they're on holiday and the three of them stay in the bar when the other ladies go for dinner and they get wasted and when Vicki's mobile rings they just dance to the tune.

NJ was kind of tedious again, fighting at breakfast, bitching while shopping and arguing on the bus. The pub was fun but we need more of that.

Reactions: 5
I’m disappointed ITVbe is airing BH season ‘hell part 1’. I literally will watch any season of any franchise over and over again. But I cannot stomach the last two seasons of BH. I would need to go on blood pressure meds so sadly I’ll have to find something else to watch whilst I make supper. I just.can’t.do.it.again. Any recommendation?

This thread has gone quiet, think it shows how much we are bored of Teresa v the Gorgas
And RHUGT, the first 3 episodes were ok, the rest were :poop: the only one I liked was Pepsi, give him his own show!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This thread has gone quiet, think it shows how much we are bored of Teresa v the Gorgas
And RHUGT, the first 3 episodes were ok, the rest were :poop: the only one I liked was Pepsi, give him his own show!!!!
Yeah I was gonna say RHUGT started off well but run out steam. Too many episodes

Reactions: 7
Yeah I was gonna say RHUGT started off well but run out steam. Too many episodes
I generally think RHUGT isn't good enough to keep releasing 1 a week, it should be 6 episodes released across 2 weekends, so u can binge and move on with your life

Reactions: 16
I generally think RHUGT isn't good enough to keep releasing 1 a week, it should be 6 episodes released across 2 weekends, so u can binge and move on with your life
Agreed!

I want to see some housewives that only got 1/2 seasons to see if they can bring it.

Like Kim Fields Atlanta, Carlton Bev Hills, Kathy and Rosie New Jersey.

And for RHONJ - I’m sick fed up of the Teresa and Melissa drama. Both are as bad as each other. Teresa has been like from day 1 but Mel’s mask is starting to slip. Toxic and boring TV.

I’m glad you girls told to to try RHOM - just finished it and I loved it. Glad I watched it before I saw the new Girls Trip.

Reactions: 8
RHUGT what do we think happened to the tequila? It wad such a weird storyline. If it wasn’t made up then I imagine someone working in the house has thrown it away or something hence why Pepsi got so upset when they were arguing about it and went and got a new bottle.

Reactions: 4
RHUGT what do we think happened to the tequila? It wad such a weird storyline. If it wasn’t made up then I imagine someone working in the house has thrown it away or something hence why Pepsi got so upset when they were arguing about it and went and got a new bottle.
Think it was just a made up storyline

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.