The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another boring episode of NJ, although the ladies being in Ireland does give me flashbacks of Shannon screeching 'top 'o the mornin' every 2 minutes. I miss fun Shannon. Just more digging at each other and more Melissa v Teresa.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
RHOC season 11: very weird to watch a season where there isn't one housewife I actually like. The least unbearable is, surprisingly, Vicki.

Reactions: 2
Yes it looks like a peeling.
I listen to her podcast and she's very fond of skin peel chat.
---
I wondered why it had gone quiet and then realised there was a new thread 😂

Have tried so hard to get into other franchises but I'll always be a RHNY & RHOC girlie *swishes hair and throws false leg across the room*

@kale-supremacist Living for your updates with OC. That Ireland trip was utterly *wild*. And keep an eye on that Meghan. She will prove her worth 😉 Even if I did find her IVF storyline a bit awkward to watch. Purely because Jimmy seemed to reluctant to participate in the whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I actually warmed up to Meghan !! She keep it straight and doesn't side blindly with her friends (for now).
I kept trying to see where was Tamra's belly button and I had to Google it to make sure. The girl doesn't have a belly button lol.

Everyone else is getting on my nerves. Never been a fan of Shannon, except for her confessionals. Vicki seemed to start humble and nice, but that didn't last long. Heather is just weird to me (and I am the resident fancy pants of my group of friends). Kelly I already knew of because she's not a nice human being.

BRING MY GIRL LIZZIE BACK BEAUTY AND GRACE

I have to say, I kept rewatching the old seasons on illegal websites but I gave up and got hayu. What a difference that makes, I literally watched the first 8 seasons of rhoc on a 340px microwave quality. Now I can go and watch all of rhony in its glory 🤸‍♀️.

Did anyone watch the new RHUGT and is it worth the watch?

Oh my god, a video just came up on twitter and i had forgot how hilarious this scene was on rhobh… it was the homeless not toothless conversation from last series (i think) 😂😂😂 well i have just cried watching it again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this thr right thread for Real Housewives of Beverley Hills? Currently watching it on Netflix. Yolanda is an attention seeking hypochondriac.

Reactions: 8
@kale-supremacist I tried watching the latest series as I do have a soft spot for Leah. But it just wasn't clicking for me although that could be down to my post Below Deck funk 😞 (Captain Lee, no longer stud of the sea).

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Were they not saying up the Dubs?
Oh god it didn’t sound like that 🤣🤣👀
---
I actually warmed up to Meghan !! She keep it straight and doesn't side blindly with her friends (for now).
I kept trying to see where was Tamra's belly button and I had to Google it to make sure. The girl doesn't have a belly button lol.

Everyone else is getting on my nerves. Never been a fan of Shannon, except for her confessionals. Vicki seemed to start humble and nice, but that didn't last long. Heather is just weird to me (and I am the resident fancy pants of my group of friends). Kelly I already knew of because she's not a nice human being.

BRING MY GIRL LIZZIE BACK BEAUTY AND GRACE

I have to say, I kept rewatching the old seasons on illegal websites but I gave up and got hayu. What a difference that makes, I literally watched the first 8 seasons of rhoc on a 340px microwave quality. Now I can go and watch all of rhony in its glory 🤸‍♀️.

Did anyone watch the new RHUGT and is it worth the watch?
It started off good but I’m not enjoying the latest episodes. I was a porsha fan but I think she’s coming across really mean..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.