The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gizelle really got on my nerves with this bloody bottle of tequila. Yes I’d be pissed off if it’s all I drank, but she’s being so stank about it
She used to be my fave on Potamac, but have really gone off her lately!

Reactions: 9
I’m really not enjoying ultimate girls trip! I’m so disappointed, thought this one was going to be good 😢 I love a bit of drama and a bicker but it’s one after the other and it’s too much. Latest episode gave me such a headache!

Very unpopular opinion but I’m only really enjoying Leah! But I think I’m biased because I’m a die hard RHONY fan and they can’t do any wrong in my eyes! 🤦‍♂️😂

Reactions: 4
I think that if they're going to cast 2 people of the same franchises, they shouldn't bring allies. Wouldn't have been fun if it was Marysol/Guerdy, Lisa/Heather, Porscha, Gizelle/Candiace ? Leah wasn't entertaining on RHONY so I could do without her.

Also it's maybe me being greedy, but I feel like RHUGT should be released all at once. It's a very easy binge watch.

Can't believe the crazies made Pepsi cry.

Reactions: 6
I think that if they're going to cast 2 people of the same franchises, they shouldn't bring allies. Wouldn't have been fun if it was Marysol/Guerdy, Lisa/Heather, Porscha, Gizelle/Candiace ? Leah wasn't entertaining on RHONY so I could do without her.

Also it's maybe me being greedy, but I feel like RHUGT should be released all at once. It's a very easy binge watch.

Can't believe the crazies made Pepsi cry.
And they should have split them up in the Ubers!

Reactions: 3
RHOC update: Shannon's husband is really à manipulative douchebag, I can't stand him
---
And they should have split them up in the Ubers!
The ride home is pretty long (wasnt it 2 hours?), I think we had enough van fight as it is 😂 😂 . The salt Lake city girls may get war flash-back

Reactions: 1
I feel like gizelle with the 'investigation ' was just trying to bring a little interest, I think she knows if we get another repeat of the slc argument it's boring tv.

Yes to everyone being confused and aghast at leah being on her period and having the runs wandering around with no knickers on! I don't even get it, plus her telling candace not to mind if her tampon was in the bathroom as she hadn't flushed...ew. wrap it and bin it immediately.

The trips aren't the right sort of series to watch weekly, they need to drop the whole lot.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I feel like gizelle with the 'investigation ' was just trying to bring a little interest, I think she knows if we get another repeat of the slc argument it's boring tv.

Yes to everyone being confused and aghast at leah being on her period and having the runs wandering around with no knickers on! I don't even get it, plus her telling candace not to mind if her tampon was in the bathroom as she hadn't flushed...ew. wrap it and bin it immediately.

The trips aren't the right sort of series to watch weekly, they need to drop the whole lot.
Leah is just being her annoying attention seeking self.

She is also one of the worst dressed Housewives in the history of the franchise. Robyn, Gizelle and Heather are also up there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I, for one, think this is the correct decision!
Only if it's an extra long season.

RHOC season 9: Bali trip - I knew Tamra couldn't handle Lizzie being gorgeous. That's the reason she hated Alexis and Gretchen. The same way she looked at her son's girlfriend and said "she looks exactly like me" erhm...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The long-standing rumour is that Dina’s ex husband, who is also her sister Caroline’s brother in law, had her and her current husband brutally beaten up.
Caroline wrote a character statement for him. Apparently, so did Dolores.
Unpopular opinion but I really dislike Dina, I don’t even have a reason. I just have never trusted her. I think right on the very first season she got caught lying about “the book” and Jackie called her out and since then I’ve felt like she’s not as naive and innocent as she portrays.

Also, all this stuff about her ex Tommy, I have no doubts he’s a bad guy, but why are so many people standing up for him?

Unpopular opinion but I really dislike Dina, I don’t even have a reason. I just have never trusted her. I think right on the very first season she got caught lying about “the book” and Jackie called her out and since then I’ve felt like she’s not as naive and innocent as she portrays.

Also, all this stuff about her ex Tommy, I have no doubts he’s a bad guy, but why are so many people standing up for him?
I don't know what to think about it all, apparently Tommy attacked Dina and her husband with a baseball bat, but Dolores and Caroline have stood by him 🤷‍♀️

I don't know what to think about it all, apparently Tommy attacked Dina and her husband with a baseball bat, but Dolores and Caroline have stood by him 🤷‍♀️
And Caroline’s son too. And most of her siblings.
It’s all a bit crazy.
I read that Tommy attacked him and then hired a hitman to take him out.

But nothing has been proven.

It’s all a bit crazy.

Ive just been reading abit about it, it's all very strange!

I've solved the mystery of giselles missing tequila

Screenshot_20230410_171141_Chrome.jpg

It’s all a bit crazy.

Nothing has been proven but Tommy criminal case is still waiting to go to trial. No doubt in my mind that he was involved with Dinas attack. As Danny, Danielle's ex con bestie said " the manzos are scum"
---
RHOC season 10: oof, is Meghan the most unlikable housewife ever

(I mean, after Leah lol)
Strongly disagree, without her Brooks's deception would never have been exposed

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.