The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vanderpump rules reunion trailer has been released I can’t wait, I hate them all but love that show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m looking forward to it hopefully being filmed in the autumn and in the lead up to the Christmas period, i think it will make change from usual shore parties which seem the exact same every year
Yes! Bring back Christmas traditions instead! Would love to see Jen’s family decorate, I would even tolerate sprinkle cookie references!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
NY for me is the one I just can’t get into. I’ve tried so many times just I just can’t. Ramona annoys the living tit out of me and I just can’t bare her *runs and hides*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
NY for me is the one I just can’t get into. I’ve tried so many times just I just can’t. Ramona annoys the living tit out of me and I just can’t bare her *runs and hides*
Ramona is objectively awful but that's what makes it good 🤣 there aren't really any housewives I do like. Always was surprised her daughter has turned put as normal as she has

Reactions: 5
Really?! This is interesting. What about the brilliant Bethenny Frankell!?!

I feel the same way about Salt Lake City - I just don't get it.

Yes! Bring back Christmas traditions instead! Would love to see Jen’s family decorate, I would even tolerate sprinkle cookie references!
I think this is to give time for what is happening with luis business being investigated. Hopefully they know more by then rather just speculation at this point

Reactions: 6
Really?! This is interesting. What about the brilliant Bethenny Frankell!?!

I feel the same way about Salt Lake City - I just don't get it.
I love Bethenny - she’s why I keep going back cos I think she’s ace 🤣🤣 it’s just Ramona and the poker up her arse that I just can’t abide. She’s like the embarrassing cringe aunt at a party who thinks she’s the bomb

Ramona is objectively awful but that's what makes it good 🤣 there aren't really any housewives I do like. Always was surprised her daughter has turned put as normal as she has
Apparently her daughter is as much of a dick as she is, so there’s that 🤣
They have a podcast now as well, will be giving that a swerve.

• Haha
Their podcast is so funny, because you can sense Avery trying really hard to not let her mom say ANYTHING controversial. Very entertaining.

Anyway, news we already knew
20230515_183215.jpg

They look great with Ariana here
20230515_183209.jpg

And here's the rhony trailer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.