The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the name if the podcast?! I think average just has more common sense I guess, I would imagine her to be a very right wing republican too
It's called turtle time 😅

I mean, I think people are allowed to be republican. I really don't get the discourse, especially on reddit, that if you're not a Democrat you can't be on the show? Literally, these people are rich for a reason. Is tv supposed to be filled with ultra woke leftist ?
I was against Lizzy being casted because she was ULTRA right, like build a wall and kill people if needed. But I find the ultra left just as scary as the ultra right. Anyway this isn't the topic.

I might watch the new RHONY because the girl who had the Elizabeth Taylor ref is really cute 🥰

Reactions: 3
It's called turtle time 😅

I mean, I think people are allowed to be republican. I really don't get the discourse, especially on reddit, that if you're not a Democrat you can't be on the show? Literally, these people are rich for a reason. Is tv supposed to be filled with ultra woke leftist ?
I was against Lizzy being casted because she was ULTRA right, like build a wall and kill people if needed. But I find the ultra left just as scary as the ultra right. Anyway this isn't the topic.

I might watch the new RHONY because the girl who had the Elizabeth Taylor ref is really cute 🥰
the only ppl who say u have to be "ultra-woke" or democrat to be on reality tv are just ppl who are mad you can't be racist or homophobic on reality tv. They hide their ignorance behind "being republican" bc of the whole trump era political stuff.

Reactions: 4
the only ppl who say u have to be "ultra-woke" or democrat to be on reality tv are just ppl who are mad you can't be racist or homophobic on reality tv. They hide their ignorance behind "being republican" bc of the whole trump era political stuff.
I love when there is political differences on the show, especially on RHONY. Everyone is all for celebrating 'diversity' EXCEPT when it comes to political views.

Remember the season when Carole Radziwill appointed herself as political correspondent for the housewives and fangirled over Hilary Clinton and would argue with Ramona over her support of Trump 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Idk, from an European point of view, both sides seems pretty awful, so I never got how one side got the moral high ground. Ie: Trump's wall and Muslim ban = yikes, but those are words. Obama bombing the middle east so much the military run out of bombs = yikes, but those are actions. I'm sure the OC girls were really the most conservative ones (surprised not one of them stormed in the capitol) (or maybe they did I'm very new to them).

Reactions: 1
I just assume all these ladies are republican (apart from ATL and Potomac) until proven otherwise. They’re rich and move in conservative circles. That’s fair enough until they are supportive of discriminatory laws and people.

I just assume all these ladies are republican (apart from ATL and Potomac) until proven otherwise. They’re rich and move in conservative circles. That’s fair enough until they are supportive of discriminatory laws and people.
I know what you mean but in terms of the BH Housewives - Erika Jayne, Eileen Davidson and Lisa Rinna have all shown support for Hilary Clinton and Kyle Richards has said publicly that she is a Democrat.

For NY - Carole, Bethenny and Dorinda all publicly said at a reunion that they voted Hilary. Luann didn't answer the question when Andy asked her, so it was assumed that she was a Republican. HOWEVER, she donated $2,700 to Hilary's campaign in 2015!

For NJ - Margaret and Melissa appear to be Democrats.

I never thought I’d say it but RHONJ is boring and needs a shake up now.
I’m bored to tears with the Teresa and Melissa feud and Rachel and Danielle bickering over who said what is annoying.
Also Jennifer making out her marriage is in trouble is so fake and obviously just a storyline she’s made up to keep her relevant.

I agree, I assume most of them are republicans they are loaded, but (in my experience anyway) even rich people i know in the UK who vote tory are horrified at trumps republican party for example. And ramona is quite clearly racist from some.things she has said, remember the Jewish dinner?

ETA in my previous post I meant to say Avery not average but I am laughing at the autocorrect

Also Jennifer making out her marriage is in trouble is so fake and obviously just a storyline she’s made up to keep her relevant.
I agree. I also find it sad how Olivia says that she wants to be a 'love therapist.'

It is sad. I don’t get why she told her kids.
They don’t need to know that about their dad.
Especially as it happened so long ago.

I really feel sorry for the kids - especially Olivia. Like why bother using this as a storyline? It is so damaging.

She didn't tell her kids it's was exposed on rhonj by Margaret. They then told the older two kids as they wanted them to find out from them rather than hearing from the show, unfortunately olivia found out via tiktok

Jennifer is not responsible for her kids finding about bills affair, culpability lies squarely at bill and margarets door

Reactions: 11
I know what you mean but in terms of the BH Housewives - Erika Jayne, Eileen Davidson and Lisa Rinna have all shown support for Hilary Clinton and Kyle Richards has said publicly that she is a Democrat.

For NY - Carole, Bethenny and Dorinda all publicly said at a reunion that they voted Hilary. Luann didn't answer the question when Andy asked her, so it was assumed that she was a Republican. HOWEVER, she donated $2,700 to Hilary's campaign in 2015!

For NJ - Margaret and Melissa appear to be Democrats.
Yeah I knew quite a few have declare support for the dems, I think I mean it’s easier to assume they are until they say that they’re not to save disappointment haha

She didn't tell her kids it's was exposed on rhonj by Margaret. They then told the older two kids as they wanted them to find out from them rather than hearing from the show, unfortunately olivia found out via tiktok

Jennifer is not responsible for her kids finding about bills affair, culpability lies squarely at bill and margarets door
I agree it is Bills fault entirely and Margaret was wrong to out him on tv.
I’ve been in this situation and never told my kids what their dad did.
I know it is different because they are in the public eye and they might have found out but the younger ones could have been shielded from it more. Isn’t Olivia a bit young to have TikTok?

RHOA: filler episode but next week's looking🔥
Mama Joyce needs to chill, I don't like Todd, but that's the price to pay when you're an over accomplished woman, Kandi would've never found her match. I didn't know Marlo's nephew has passed away 😥. Can't wait to see Candiace, they're releasing a single on Sunday too

RHOA: filler episode but next week's looking🔥
Mama Joyce needs to chill, I don't like Todd, but that's the price to pay when you're an over accomplished woman, Kandi would've never found her match. I didn't know Marlo's nephew has passed away 😥. Can't wait to see Candiace, they're releasing a single on Sunday too

is it one of the nephews she was raising? rip
Mama Joyce is just mad that Kandi married someone with less money. Bc now Kandi will spend less money on mama Joyce since she now has to also fund her poorer husband.

Everyone in Hollywood claims to be a democrat, they are all a bunch of bleeping liars. They are trying to make themselves look good whilst hoarding all their cash, diamonds and avoiding tax.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
is it one of the nephews she was raising? rip
Mama Joyce is just mad that Kandi married someone with less money. Bc now Kandi will spend less money on mama Joyce since she now has to also fund her poorer husband.
No, omg, her little nephews are back li ing with her !! It's one we've never seen, he looked like an adult in the pictures but I'm not sure.
Yes mama Joyce thinks she has more claim to Kandi's money than anyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.