The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Kim makes an appearance this season! Soft sounding for a Friend of or Full Time role, I love it.

Reactions: 7
Love rhoa 😍 glad I joined this thread to remind me the new seasons started. Kim will be begging for that peach back 🤣 just saw something on instagram saying her and Kroy had an open relationship for years

Reactions: 5
I really enjoyed the RHOA episode last night.
Sanya grates on me I cannot stand her.
There’s drama but I’m always laughing.

Reactions: 4
Just caught up on RHONJ. Teresa looks genuinely sad to hear Luis talk about joe like that when they were in the bedroom. I think there is way more to this and hes definitely manipulating her. Also saw a clip on Twitter of Teresa saying Luis sisters were big fans of her and one went to her book signing years ago. That man set out to get with her, get the money and fame and will be gone eventually

Reactions: 7
Just caught up on RHONJ. Teresa looks genuinely sad to hear Luis talk about joe like that when they were in the bedroom. I think there is way more to this and hes definitely manipulating her. Also saw a clip on Twitter of Teresa saying Luis sisters were big fans of her and one went to her book signing years ago. That man set out to get with her, get the money and fame and will be gone eventually
Hes defo been wanting to nab a housewife. Can't help but think eventually it's all gonna end in tears

Reactions: 8
I always found it fishy how he bumped into her at the shore it was very planned but only Teresa couldn't see as she was in her love bubble but seeing his sisters at the bridal shower I'm just very suss about the whole family now. Also the sister who was wearing pink at the bridal shower is Luis with a wig on 😂😂 I do still think Joe and Melissa dont help matters at times but if it all ends in tears Teresa will have no one left

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always found it fishy how he bumped into her at the shore it was very planned but only Teresa couldn't see as she was in her love bubble but seeing his sisters at the bridal shower I'm just very suss about the whole family now. Also the sister who was wearing pink at the bridal shower is Luis with a wig on 😂😂 I do still think Joe and Melissa dont help matters at times but if it all ends in tears Teresa will have no one left

THIS THIS THIS!!!

How the duck can she fall for this shite. Just happened to bump into her on the beach. Someone posted ageesss ago on allaboutrh that showed he started following her insta when she was in / just out of jail. But claimed to not know who she was or have every watched the housewives

IMG_4741.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Didn't Luis also try it on with Alexia (miami) before Tre? I might be making that up mind....

I think Teresa would have been better off dating for a few years. She was in an awful relationship since she was young and stepped very quickly into another serious relationship where multiple people were talking about red flags.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Didn't Luis also try it on with Alexia (miami) before Tre? I might be making that up mind....

I think Teresa would have been better off dating for a few years. She was in an awful relationship since she was young and stepped very quickly into another serious relationship where multiple people were talking about red flags.
If that’s true he clearly has a type. 🤣
Luis needs to get off the show and sort out his red skin issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.